The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Husby Riots and violence against the police...

Fine young people victim of discrimination... not!

frenchviking
post 20.May.2013, 10:15 PM
Post #1

http://www.dn.se/sthlm/ungdomar-sparkade-ner-polis

And they wonder why they are being called monkeys?!?!?!?

It is very sad that such violence is tolerated... we should send in the army and pick up all these hooligans and throw them into jail for 20 years minimum...
And they dare hide behind discrimination and racism... they are being called monkeys because of their actions, not because they are white, black, pink, bleu or green! No one cares what colour they are, what pisses people off is that they behave like barbarians...

I am disgusted... just like the riots we had in France about 10 years ago... just a bunch of criminals that need to be treated as such.
Go to the top of the page
+
Ulvenkai
post 20.May.2013, 10:20 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (frenchviking @ 20.May.2013, 11:15 PM) *
http://www.dn.se/sthlm/ungdomar-sparkade-ner-polisIt is very sad that such violence is tolerated... we should send in the army and pick up all these hooligans and throw them i ... (show full quote)

Couldn't agree more.

If you allow them to get away with it, you indirectly "tolerate" their actions. Their actions are not how a civilised society should deal with its problems and, as such, they should be removed from that society.

Never bite the hand that feeds you.
+
intrepidfox
post 20.May.2013, 10:21 PM
Post #3

They should do as other countries. Rubber bullets, mace etc. Arrest the lot of them
+
chloeff
post 20.May.2013, 10:36 PM
Post #4

Those police should be fired for being racist towards those nice immigrants. Shame on them! Just kidding.

Hang the whole lot of those rioters.
+
intrepidfox
post 20.May.2013, 10:48 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (frenchviking @ 20.May.2013, 09:15 PM) *
they are being called monkeys because of their actions

Come on thats not fair. Monkeys are cute and have more sense that these creeps
+
Migga
post 21.May.2013, 07:49 AM
Post #6

It`s disgusting seeing the leftist media, groups and activists scream about unconfirmed reports from leftist extremists of racial slurs rather then this factual video showing immigrant youths attacking a lone swedish policeman. One would think they could comment both but it`s obvious that they only care for whatever helps their agenda.
+
MikeKams
post 21.May.2013, 08:01 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (frenchviking @ 20.May.2013, 10:15 PM) *
http://www.dn.se/sthlm/ungdomar-sparkade-ner-polisAnd they wonder why they are being called monkeys?!?!?!?It is very sad that such violence is tolerated... we shou ... (show full quote)

Why do you guys always try to find excuses to hide your racism and you even have the courage to talk about your imperialist country France who has fucked up Africa.
+
unionisten
post 21.May.2013, 08:05 AM
Post #8

Because France delt with the riots properly and harsly and so should they do it here aswell.
Mind you you cant blame The french only the brits and the belgians are as guilty as as the french but buy just blaming france I think that your not better than a racist.
+
Mark249
post 21.May.2013, 08:10 AM
Post #9

No big loss. The car owners and shop keepers will get their money back from insurance.

I'm quite sure that local ''humanitarian' association megafone has an agenda to squeeze money from the government and probably has something to do with the riots.

Besides, what's the big deal? It's part of middle east culture to smash other people's properties as a projection of ones own failures.. or as one local husby guy from iraq told me, 'blame it on the jews'. They just need to vent their anger and frustrations.. let them do it. We live in a multi-cultural society after all. laugh.gif
+
unionisten
post 21.May.2013, 08:12 AM
Post #10

are you joking? you must be
+
MikeKams
post 21.May.2013, 08:21 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (unionisten @ 21.May.2013, 08:05 AM) *
Because France delt with the riots properly and harsly and so should they do it here aswell.Mind you you cant blame The french only the brits and the belgians are as guilty as ... (show full quote)

The so called FrenchViking is French. So why should I talk about Belgium and England?
France has nothing to teach Sweden about dealing with vandalism.
+
vicky7
post 21.May.2013, 08:21 AM
Post #12

QUOTE (Mark249 @ 21.May.2013, 07:10 AM) *
No big loss. The car owners and shop keepers will get their money back from insurance. I'm quite sure that local ''humanitarian' association megafone has an ag ... (show full quote)

I am not worried. The swedish police are an incompetent and lazy bunch. Business as usual and this drama will die out soon enough.
+
Coolrunnings
post 21.May.2013, 08:25 AM
Post #13

Many of those thugs came in from rinkeby and tensta from what I understand. I wouldn't be surprised if those thugs start smashing the inner city someday.
+
jostein
post 21.May.2013, 08:32 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Migga @ 21.May.2013, 07:49 AM) *
It`s disgusting seeing the leftist media, groups and activists scream about unconfirmed reports from leftist extremists of racial slurs rather then this factual video show ... (show full quote)

Listen, we can not reform evil. We cannot reason with it. We cannot shame the shameless. We cannot pleade with it. We cannot placate it, the more we give the more it will demand.
We can destroy it. We can surrender to it. And We can circumvent it. And thats our three options. So, ignore MSM. And shirk on our taxes to starve it. And give a donation to new media if we are feeling communal smile.gif

To throw away our TV and to stop listening to MSM is good for ones mental health. Personally i have not had a tv since 1998 and these days i cant stand being in the same room as a turned on TV (if its sending swedish programs). The constant manipulations and misrepresentations of reality are legion. Like, just the other day i happened to be in the room when people where watching "mästarnas mästare" (grown ups jumping around in some sort of competition). Thing i noticed was that they cut the film maybe 5-20 times EVERY MINUTE. Whatever happened in reality and whatever was shown on screen might resemble one another. Or have absolutely nothing to do with one another. We dont know. We cannot know. All we have is our faith in the journalists and the editors and the bosses in MSM. And those of us who are stupid enough to have any faith in those creatures are beyond helpin.

Lets just turn our backs on this craziness? To abandon MSM is good for the soul and good for the peace of mind and generally good all around. We should meet with friends and family and tell stories instead. Telling stories is how knowledge and values are transferred between people and between generations. Beeing spoon-fed centrally planned stories is a catastrophic break with our culture and with the cohesion of the generations and is by now so extremely manipulated it defies belief.
+
unionisten
post 21.May.2013, 08:39 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (MikeKams @ 21.May.2013, 07:21 AM) *
The so called FrenchViking is French. So why should I talk about Belgium and England? . France has nothing to teach Sweden about dealing with vandalism.

Because you blamed the situation in Africa on the french, what did the french do in Kongo??
of course they can teach us how to deal with it, rioters should be dealt with fast and hard, and long prison sentences.
+

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: