The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
19 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > »    Reply to this topic

The Low-Down on the Olof Palme Assassination

How A New Bradley Inquest Threatened Its Exposure

*Guest*
post 2.Mar.2011, 11:45 AM
Post #91

Just the usual narcissistic crap that one can expect from you.

I supplied over a dozen sources for the most controversial aspects of my claims, and could provide at least another two dozen about matters which are not so - e. g., Cumbria, the National Park, Brougham Hall, the Birds, especially Thomas, etc., etc. etc.

As for the link, it certain does exist: just been moved, and here it is:

http://victims.org.uk/s08zhk/index.php?opt...2&Itemid=72

And my Ph.D is from Columbia University, and as different as possible from the one Karl-Theodor zu Guttenberg copied while he was trying to save Chancellor Merkel from being exposed as the former Stasi and KGB spy ANITA.

In fact, my dissertation is so original that I had to threaten Columbia University with a law suit if the objecting examiner, Professor Robert K. Webb, got his way in rejecting it because I had not overlooked the plagiarism the son of the famous Professor Robert K. Merton had committed in my class, back in the spring of 1963, when I was teaching at Columbia College.

No wonder you stick to your warped fantasies, as you cannot fathom anything serious and most controversial about today's world.
Go to the top of the page
+
Jamtjim
post 2.Mar.2011, 12:15 PM
Post #92

In fact, my dissertation is so original that I had to threaten Columbia University with a law suit if the objecting examiner, Professor Robert K. Webb, got his way in rejecting it because I had not overlooked the plagiarism the son of the famous Professor Robert K. Merton had committed in my class, back in the spring of 1963, when I was teaching at Columbia College.

So you only got your degree by using legal threats as opposed to the actual merits of your dissertation... that explains a lot!
+
*Guest*
post 2.Mar.2011, 12:30 PM
Post #93

Just more grabbing for straws, jämtjim.

You act as if anyone can get a university like Columbia to crawl on its belly over the most baseless threats.

Actually, the Dean of the Engineer School, where young Robert Merton - the ecomonist who shared the Nobel Prize a few years ago - was enrolled, told me during the dispute that Professor Webb had told him that he would sink me if he ever got the chance.

And when he did, he was stopped, thanks to the open-and-shut case I had against Webb.

And the dissertation was published in two volumes by Barry Rose Legal Publishers - the publisher which published the official proceeding of the local courts in Justice of the Peace in which I had an article about American law reform in its issue concerning its 150th anniversary.

It's really disgusting to deal with a person like you who just adopts on the spur of the moment and without any research or evidence whatever suits him when it comes to matters like me.
+
Jamtjim
post 2.Mar.2011, 12:47 PM
Post #94

And the dissertation was published in two volumes by Barry Rose Legal Publishers -

And tell me, was the book entitled "How to write a crackers conspiracy theory" by any chance. Or perhaps "How not to write a dissertation" or perhaps "Written a crap dissertation? Here's how to sue."

Hohoho,, haha... Keep 'em coming Trow!

By the way, how did your visit to Plames murder scene go?
+
*Guest*
post 2.Mar.2011, 01:29 PM
Post #95

It didn't go, as I never got there.

The Exide battery in my Renault 19 passed away in our garage on Monday afternon, apparently wink.gif a victim of natural selection, and by the time I located a new one, and got it home, I was too tired to go anywhere. Apparently, my cells wanted to join it in the world's junk pile.

Still, I just mentioned the visit in case the police again had no presence there, and Palme's assassin tried to savor his moment in history. Apparently smile.gif , he didn't.
+
Jamtjim
post 2.Mar.2011, 01:39 PM
Post #96

The Exide battery in my Renault 19 passed away in our garage on Monday afternon, apparently wink.gif a victim of natural selection, and by the time I located a new one, and got it home,

I expect some spook with a voltage disrupting banana laser sucked all the juice out!
+
The Nine
post 2.Mar.2011, 05:16 PM
Post #97

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 2.Mar.2011, 11:45 AM) *
Just the usual narcissistic crap that one can expect from you.I supplied over a dozen sources for the most controversial aspects of my claims, and could provide at least anoth ... (show full quote)

I supplied over a dozen sources for the most controversial aspects of my claims, and could provide at least another two dozen about matters which are not so - e. g., Cumbria, the National Park, Brougham Hall, the Birds, especially Thomas, etc., etc. etc.

Cumbria? Well done Sherlock. Hardley needed research to conclude this event happened there. As for Brougham Hall, and Thomas Bird, you have constantly tried to create some link between Derrick Bird, this house, and it's past owners.
Your statements on this have not amounted to anything other than YOU stating that Derrick Bird was in some way decended from the (long since vacated) Bird family of Brougham Hall. Your beleif in this lineage seems to revelve around the single premise that both parties share a common surname. ( A surname that is not that uncommon in Cumbria)
Furthermore, you are apparently the author of a book about this house and it's history. Surely your knowledge of this house and its occupants woud enable you to refer to solid and tangible evidence that Derrick Bird was a direct relative of The Brougham Hall Birds. Being that Brougham hall was not divided and sold off until the 1950's, surely the proof of Derrick Birds lineage would not be hard to prove? So why have you not done so? Surely it would endorse your stand point.
+
*Guest*
post 2.Mar.2011, 08:17 PM
Post #98

Just the expected missing the point by our resident dog turd thrower - you know, the guy who couldn't even hit Pinochet with allegedly anything when he had the chance. The Nine is another adjective to describe hopelessness.

I only mentioned the bit about the Birds and Brougham Hall because he fitted in perfectly with the book I wrote about Lord Chancellor Brougham.

Of course, that is beside the point now, especially after Derrick Bird shot up Cumbria because of his fear that he would be exposed as the killer of Francis Bradley - the tune-up for the assassination of Sweden's statsminister Olof Palme where Bird did the killing, and Palme assassin, Captain Simon Hayward, got his first experience in an ambush assassination.

Ten days later, roles were apparently reversed when Hayward did the killing, and Bird, it seems, did some of the preparation and cover up of the assassination.

But don't expect any clarification by the inquests currently going on in Cumbria, as it is all a cover up of what Britain's police-state killers regularly perform.
+
The Nine
post 3.Mar.2011, 10:27 AM
Post #99

Let us just side step your need to throw insults for a moment, and go back to the point. On the contarary Trowbridge, in your initial (and numerous) posts relating to Derrick Bird and his motives, you stated many times that Derrick Birds motives were grounded in some dispute with his brother that related to being cheated out of a share in Brougham Hall.

Moreover, you stated that, although the Bird family were not the owners, they were long standing retainers to the owners and were bequeathed some kind of stake in the property. Subesquently, this did not transpire upon the hall being sold, and you stated that Derrick Birds rampage was provoked by some issue with his brother and the family solicitor relating to this matter.

There is no point in denying it. Its chroncled numerous times in your posts.

Now, are you going to clarify the point, or revert to throwing insults as a way of delecting from answering?
+
*Guest*
post 3.Mar.2011, 11:26 AM
Post #100

Just your usual bollocks, and, of course, no quotations to support your false and misleanding claims about what I wrote.

I did wonder if the failure of the Thomas Birds to gain title to Brougham Hall by illegally occuping it during the 1840s had something to do with the origin of Derrick Bird's disgruntlement, and it did, as his family was obliged to live in very marginal circumstances, forcing Derrick Bird to seek employment in the BA as soon as he could.

And you, as usual, have nothing to say about why he was forced to resign from it, and went on the rampage a few days after Northern Ireland Attorney General John Larkin ordered a new inquest into his murder of Francis Bradley, the trial one for the assassination of Olof Palme here in Stockholm - what Chief Coroner John Lecky has done nothing about, apparently because it is now a dead letter because of Bird's suicide after he committed mass murder on all who knew or suspected what a scum bag he was.

How much more can you get screwed up?
+
The Nine
post 3.Mar.2011, 12:04 PM
Post #101

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 3.Mar.2011, 11:26 AM) *
Just your usual bollocks, and, of course, no quotations to support your false and misleanding claims about what I wrote.I did wonder if the failure of the Thomas Birds to gain ... (show full quote)

Just your usual bollocks, and, of course, no quotations to support your false and misleanding claims about what I wrote.

See below quote.

I did wonder if the failure of the Thomas Birds to gain title to Brougham Hall by illegally occuping it during the 1840s had something to do with the origin of Derrick Bird's disgruntlement, and it did

My reason for not trawling back through your old posts on the subject was because your assertions about this matter were very clear and you repeated them several times. For that reason I considered that , as the instigator of such statements, you would recall them without the need for a prompt. As your quote on this post clearly shows, you did recall them. Regardless of your nick picking Trow, you stated a link between this old house, the Bird family who were once associated with it, AND the actions of Derrick Bird. I was simply pointing out that yolu have never ever proved Derrick Bird was even vaguely related to the Birds of Brougham hall, let alone that it had anything to do with his actions.

forcing Derrick Bird to seek employment in the BA as soon as he could.
And you, as usual, have nothing to say about why he was forced to resign from it, and went on the rampage

Once again, you have never shown Bird was ever in the Army. His life shows he went to work at Sellafield only a year or so after leaving school. That's a hard fact. I say nothing about why he was 'forced to resign from the Army' because he was never in the army and therefore it negates the premise.
+
*Guest*
post 3.Mar.2011, 01:23 PM
Post #102

Still no quotations about my claims regarding Derrick Bird essentially being concerned about the family's hold on Brougham Hall and how it was divided among Joe Bird's family, and hardly surprising since it is just bollocks. Read the 3rd and 4th paragraphs of my article that I posted on the previous page.

As for Bird always working at Sellafield, no one there knew of him before 1990 when he, not they, joined it. And then, according to you, Bird still had the lowest job on the place, being a joiner after apparently 14 years employment.

And there is nothing by you about announcement of the new inquest into Bradley's murder, how nervous Soldier 'C' was about it all at the time and became increasingly so, once Chief Coroner announced he was immediately going ahead with it, only to have it all stop when Birdy went on the rampage.

Who could have been Soldier 'C' if it was not Bird, and if it wasn't, why has it just been forgotten about after all the demands for one???

You just refuse to answer the most elementary things about anything really controversial, especially when it concerns the out-of-control British securocrats.
+
The Nine
post 3.Mar.2011, 02:26 PM
Post #103

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 3.Mar.2011, 01:23 PM) *
Still no quotations about my claims regarding Derrick Bird essentially being concerned about the family's hold on Brougham Hall and how it was divided among Joe Bird's ... (show full quote)

Still no quotations about my claims regarding Derrick Bird essentially being concerned about the family's hold on Brougham Hall and how it was divided among Joe Bird's family, and hardly surprising since it is just bollocks. Read the 3rd and 4th paragraphs of my article that I posted on the previous page.

You really do need to read back through your own posts before you post them Trow. A classic Goldwyn-ism.You begin by challeging me to provide proof of what you said, whilst actually elaborating on the gist of my comment, and then declare my words to be false.. ?**?

Let is be clear Trow. All I said was that YOU had previously made some link between Derrick Bird, Brougham Hall, and some shennangigans and double dealing regarding its past ownership. Furthermore, you had stated that this affair had some kind of baring on Derrick Birds actions of June 2nd last year. That is what I said.
I have some recollection from last year that you further mentioned that Birds reason for killing his brother and family solicitor was also related to this business. However, if that last point is incorrect, I am happy for you to correct me.

I have had a quick look back through the thread index and strangely cannot even find the thread in question. However, I am sure you and others will endorse that A thread exists that included the words Cumbria Carnage in its title. Correct? Many of us posted lotsof posts. I didnt dream that.

However, as you have since endorsed with your own words, in the last few posts, YOU DID make some reference to a connection between Derrick Bird, Brougham Hall, and an issue over its ownership. Furthermore, that you still maintain this issue had a baring on his actions. YOU HAVE JUST REPEATED IT A COUPLE OF POSTS BACK. What more to you want me to prove? You just agreed that you did.

about my claims regarding Derrick Bird essentially being concerned about the family's hold on Brougham Hall and how it was divided among Joe Bird's family,

Since raising this with you I have NEVER mentioned anyone called Joe Bird or anything about how Brougham Hall was divided between his family. You have raised this, not me. I simply asked you what proof you had that Derrick Bird, Brougham Hall, and the Bird family who you say were associated with it, were one and the same family? Any specifics are irrelevent until you show they are linked.

As for Bird always working at Sellafield, no one there knew of him before 1990 when he, not they, joined it. And then, according to you, Bird still had the lowest job on the place, being a joiner after apparently 14 years employment.

Bird was fired FROM Sellafield in 1990 AFTER 14 years. He started in 1976 aged 19, having left school at 16 and undertaken a 2 year carpentery/joinery course at a local technical college. It's well documented.

Who could have been Soldier 'C' if it was not Bird, and if it wasn't, why has it just been forgotten about after all the demands for one???

Not Derrick Bird it would seem as he was never in the armed forces. If you look at any of the stuff that was printed in the local Cumbria press, there are plenty of references and photos to his life prior to being sacked from Sellafiled.
+
*Guest*
post 3.Mar.2011, 04:11 PM
Post #104

Just more bollocks about this connection between Brougham Hall and the Birds which I have done my best to answer as I do not recollect the thread you are claiming, and I am not about to go looking for it as I think that its marginality has been fully explored.

As for Bird working from 1976 to 1990 at Sellafield when he, according to you, was fired, it is clearly untrue. The 1990 bit is a misuse of what all his co-workers at Sellafield said about getting to know him, and the fact that they all stated 1990 showed that that was when he came there, as it would be most unlikely for all the people who said they knew him since then arrived at the same time.

Bird was fired a few years later for stealing.

And you have wrongly used this to state that he worked at Sellafield FROM 1976 TO 1990.

And I have looked high and low for stories and photos of Linda Mills and Derrick Bird living there during this time.

Would you link one of the many stories?
+
The Nine
post 3.Mar.2011, 06:21 PM
Post #105

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 3.Mar.2011, 04:11 PM) *
Just more bollocks about this connection between Brougham Hall and the Birds which I have done my best to answer as I do not recollect the thread you are claiming, and I am no ... (show full quote)

Only 3 or 4 posts ago you stated that you still believed that Derrick Bird was related to some affair with Brougham Hall and that it played some part in his actions. What is your problem man? You are argueing against yourself. I simply asked you to reiterate your grounds for believeing BD was associated to Brougham and the Bird family that YOU insist are related to derrick Bird. It isnt rocket science. You are arguing against your own words here. You have said that your believe they are related and I asked you WHY, and what led you to believe that. A simple question. blink.gif

I think you will find that Sellafield was called Windscale during most of Birds time there. The Nuclear Fuels people re-named it for PR purposes in the 80s after a few dodgy incidents. Bird was born in 1958. He left school in the semester of 74 and the following year he gained a place at a local technical college to learn a trade as a carpenter / joiner. He got a job at Sellafield and was there 14 years before he got caught stealing from the stores. He actually resigned whilst suspended, (as opposed to being sacked) but one would guess, in oder to avoid having 'Sacked' on his employment record.

As for Bird working from 1976 to 1990 at Sellafield when he, according to you, was fired, it is clearly untrue. The 1990 bit is a misuse of what all his co-workers at Sellafield said about getting to know him, and the fact that they all stated 1990 showed that that was when he came there, as it would be most unlikely for all the people who said they knew him since then arrived at the same time.

Now you are floudering and talking in gobbldegook and riddles. Bird worked there from his late teens to his early thirties. Twenty (plus) years ago. He then worked as a taxi driver for over 20 years. He received a suspended jail term in late 1990 for the stuff he lifted from Sellafield's stores (boots, wood and power tools) Do a UK CRB check. Its there in black and white.

As for his military service, I am an ex RM officer. M company. 4.2 Commando. Home base Lympstone Devon .UK. Bird was never RM, as you say he was. Furthermore, RM secondment to all matters Irish was very limited. Bird would have had to have been very special to have 'hopped the fence' . Moreover, your premise for Birds military name is that he was some dumb-fuck let off fatigues to assist with a man hunt, and who cornered Francis Bradley. Do me a favour and lay off the weed. Special Opps don't get put in the glasshouse for being mouthy to an officer. They are left alone and only answer to their own CO (who is not going to give them 'jankers) Moreover, they don't get sent out to assist dog handlers. You haven't got a clue. If Bird was what you say he was, he would have been laid in a tree line, wearing a daiper, and chomping on a big bag of speed' ..waiting for the beaters to flush out the game.

You constantly remind us you worked in Navy Intel. So you should know that Marines are Navy Soliders. They are not rank and file. So tell me when you ever heard of a special opp getting put in the glasshouse? It does not happen.

Derrick Bird was never in the armed forces and definitely NEVER in the RM.
+

19 Pages V  « < 5 6 7 8 9 > » 
Reply to this topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: