Printable Version of Topic

Click here to view this topic in its original format

The Local _ Finance _ Crypto tax expert?

Posted by: immutablekung 8.Jan.2019, 09:39 PM


Anybody offering services to help someone declare crypto trading activities?


Posted by: skogsbo 8.Jan.2019, 10:04 PM

Nothing complex. You just need a log of ever trade in case SV ask for evidence. Declare your profit as income and pay the tax. It only differs if you are registered as self employed or a business, as you will be able to deduct a few things as expenses. If you are clever enough to make a profit, Swedish tax system is way easier to navigate.

Posted by: immutablekung 8.Jan.2019, 10:12 PM

Just making sure I don't trip with translations along the way. If someone has done it, I don't like re-inventing the wheel smile.gif
But good confirmation it can be done and I will wrap my head around it.

Posted by: robinyo 28.Jul.2019, 01:38 PM

try, they offer crypto tax reports for swedish customers. it will generate a k4 that you can submit to skatteverket. heres a link with more info

good luck!

Powered by Invision Power Board (
© Invision Power Services (