The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

i am desperate

my daughter

yani
post 30.Mar.2018, 06:08 PM
Post #1

dont know how to start, im so desperate and tried to hurt my self! been looking for help for so long! well, my daughter lives in Sweden and she is five years old now and i still didnt meet her yet. subbmited my application for a residence permit in May 2015 and got a negative answer last fubruary, almost three years!!! i have made an appeal 20 days now but still didnt get any answer! the mother to my daughter has custody of our daughter (she is swedish) and she is not ok that i see my daughter, i dont have custody or a permission of visit. i live in my home country and i have never been in sweden, we met here end 2011 and she got pregnant when she went back to Sweden. We broke up since that time. we didnt get married. My visa applications were refused as there was no any prove that the child is from me so the embassy asked for a DNA test and the results were positive. Now my name appears on my daughters' Personbevis. hope i didnt forget important things in this short summary! i need help pls! its been years since iam fighting to reach my daughter! i really need my her! i am dying! what to do?!!
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Mar.2018, 07:50 PM
Post #2

You need a lawyer, not Thelocal...
+
Cheeseroller
post 31.Mar.2018, 06:48 AM
Post #3

Yes, you need a family lawyer. "familjerättsadvokat" in Swedish.
+
Svedallas
post 6.Apr.2018, 05:45 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Cheeseroller @ 31.Mar.2018, 07:48 AM) *
Yes, you need a family lawyer. "familjerättsadvokat" in Swedish.

+1
This is not the right place. Good luck though.
+
Martian
post 6.Apr.2018, 07:36 PM
Post #5

Your baby mama seems to have used you as a mere sperm donor. Like all other posts in the thread, get a lawyer. Before that, I will advise you to post the same thing above on lawline.se. They will be able to point you in the right direction and you take it from there.
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: