The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Immigrants making Sweden great

Most innovative nation, only behind Silicon Valley

nativeswedishengineer
post 31.Jul.2019, 07:00 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 31.Jul.2019, 06:33 PM) *
I feel we’ve been down this rabbit hole before but what the hey...Where are you hearing of this superiority?? Sure there are Indian people around the globe in high positions ... (show full quote)

I was ranting about an idiot recruiter, who had never worked in tech, nor had any relevant education yet though he was qualified to decide what personality was needed for working in IT.
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 31.Jul.2019, 09:12 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (nativeswedishengineer @ 31.Jul.2019, 08:00 PM) *
I was ranting about an idiot recruiter, who had never worked in tech, nor had any relevant education yet though he was qualified to decide what personality was needed for working in IT.

Fair enough

Care to address the rest...
+
skogsbo
post 1.Aug.2019, 06:38 AM
Post #18

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 31.Jul.2019, 07:33 AM) *
Careful... you don’t want to hurt their necks pulling their heads out of the sand.

Maybe things are heading south quicker than I thought. USA interest rate cut already to "maintain growth"!
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 1.Aug.2019, 07:43 AM
Post #19

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 31.Jul.2019, 10:12 PM) *
Fair enough. Care to address the rest...

I've seen plenty of indians defend the fact that most work migration is of people with a Bsc and nothing more with the statement, that an indian bachelors degree is equivalent to an american masters degree.
+
Gjeebes
post 1.Aug.2019, 02:12 PM
Post #20

"Why am I supposed to listen to sob stories about invaluable world-class programmers with years of experience who don't even earn as much as a mediocre newly employed graduate? And why do we need anything except the EU blue card, if all we are importing is "world-class" "cutting edge" superior workers? And why aren't we seeing a deluge of Political Scientists, journalists, economists and lawyers from southern asia. If the sole purpose of work migration is to bring in the "best of the best"?"

Wow, you make up suspicions yet can't find the most obvious elephant in the room. Sweden is no f'ing "tech-hub", and I am highly suspicious of any claim that it is innovative (I'm guessing loads of Swedes sitting on that committee, or, Sweden has at least wined and dined those on the board, for favourable reviews).

Anyway, I simply don't believe it.

Sweden, and its highly "groomed-for-external consumption" PR non-sense image, is just grand theatre, ditto for all the other "virtuous" shite it spouts about "itself".

Why not baulk at your own home-grown bullshit (as in Meatballia there's no shortage of it), rather than continuously whine here about something, you, and only you, has a problem with?

You're singing the exact same song, same refrain, as 2-3 years ago. That's odd, since in your home Meatballia, there is no shortage of other actually outrageous things going on, to baulk about.

Sweden exploits berry pickers in the exact same way it exploits IT nerds from India and other foreign lands.

Your basic problem, nativemeatballenggy, is that you live in one of the most, if not the most, retarded nation in the world. If you don't live in northern Europe's North Korea (at least it is on a social level) then you live in what is called a hypocrisy, and a mostly duck-pond, backwater version of that.

And I guess Europe's real tech-hub, Berlin, is just too far away from mommy for you to survive, eh?
+
nativeswedishengineer
post 1.Aug.2019, 02:28 PM
Post #21

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 1.Aug.2019, 03:12 PM) *
"Why am I supposed to listen to sob stories about invaluable world-class programmers with years of experience who don't even earn as much as a mediocre newly employed ... (show full quote)

Seriously, you bragged about leaving Sweden years ago. You bragged about beeing a world class chemist. You still waste your time whining about a country you have no association whatsoever with.
+
Gjeebes
post 2.Aug.2019, 04:07 PM
Post #22

Years ago? Try 1.5 years, ago. Getting out from the clutches of the most retarded nation on Earth; best move I ever made.

Yes, I like to check in here, have a laugh, and place the stick into the spokes, for all the poor sods who haven't yet woken up from the Meatballian nightmare.

It's funny to me how Meatballia is up to the same non-sense as always.

But I guess I was right about you, since (as one might have guessed) you've still got nothing to say, except, mommy, my makaroner is cold!

But you are so righteous, aren't you? Even if you are stuck, screwed, in the world's most retarded nation.

PS: I've never once claimed I am a "world-class-chemist", that's your BS...but since you did say it, I actually have to agree.

I am pretty f'in world class, in all regards.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 2.Aug.2019, 08:13 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 2.Aug.2019, 05:07 PM) *
PS: I am a "world-class-chemist", I actually have to agree.. I am pretty f'in world class, in all regards.

Can you cook me up some N-methyl-1-phenylpropan-2-amine

Or (6aR,9R)- N,N- diethyl- 7-methyl- 4,6,6a,7,8,9- hexahydroindolo- [4,3-fg] quinoline- 9-carboxamide

That’d be classy of you.
+
Gjeebes
post 3.Aug.2019, 06:01 AM
Post #24

Screw the isomers...the diethylamide is where it is at...it is Hofmann certified!

And sorry, no dice. I don't do online orders!

But I can offer you this, for free: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u--o-9TGQSc
+
Williambecker1
post Yesterday, 19:28
Post #25

They focus on the labor... not on innovation. And of course there are innovators there as well. www.biddingconsultants.co/
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: