The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Status change while query raised by MV

MV asked for further details

Visaqueryn
post 10.May.2019, 09:38 PM
Post #1

Hi,

I am raising this query on behalf of one of my friend. His work permit is in renewal process. Migrationverket had sent Förenklad Delgiving to him saying that MV does not find any reason to extend the work permit beyond 4 years. And during these four years his 42 months of stay and work in Sweden requirement is not met so he is not being granted a PR. Now there are couple of queries:

1) As there is no suitable reason for him to get WP, Is it possible that he requests MV to Switch the applicants and make his wife as Primary applicant and him self as dependent applicant. I must say both he and his spouse are working. While they filed for renewal in that application he was main applicant and his wife was a dependent applicant. Is it possible to request an applicant switch while application is being processed and an query have been raised by MV?

2) I know that status change means one need to apply from outside Sweden, but as in his case they are expecting a child soon, in such case can they switch applicant without being needed to leave Sweden.

Please share your views.
Go to the top of the page
+
Panika
post 13.May.2019, 07:02 AM
Post #2

MV does not find any reason to extend the work permit beyond 4 years. And during these four years his 42 months of stay and work in Sweden requirement is not met so he is not being granted a PR.

could you please tell us which requirements he didn't met? why 42 months? He should apply after 48 months. Could that be the reason? he applied to early?
+
Case officer
post 13.May.2019, 10:29 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Panika @ 13.May.2019, 08:02 AM) *
could you please tell us which requirements he didn't met? why 42 months? He should apply after 48 months. Could that be the reason? he applied to early?

Applicant has had a permit for 48 months but spent much of it working abroad.
+
Panika
post 13.May.2019, 01:40 PM
Post #4

thanks
+
Visaqueryn
post 13.May.2019, 03:18 PM
Post #5

Please share your view case officer.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: