The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Swedish/Kiwi girl in Gothenburg

If you need help with Swedish stuff, contact me

ninag
post 30.Aug.2009, 04:27 PM
Post #1

Godday. Swedish girl here. I've lived in NZ and I'm quite in to the kiwi culture, so if there's anyone out there who needs any help with Swedish stuff, don't hesitate to contact me!
Go to the top of the page
+
tim_findlay
post 31.Aug.2009, 11:38 AM
Post #2

Hey there, my name is Tim. I am an Australian that was meant to be doing university in Jonkoping but things did not really work out... but have been in Gothenburg for a few weeks now and really do not want to leave! Just need a little bit of help with the best way to find employment, when i do not know any Swedish? Is there any possibility of getting work? Or am i just wasting my time?

Any tips or hints of some places would be great.

Cheers Tim.
+
patr15ha
post 12.Jul.2011, 07:37 PM
Post #3

hey,
im a kiwi chick living in Lilla Edet...dont really need any help, but its great to meet new people =)
+
*jlovie*
post 13.Jul.2011, 01:59 PM
Post #4

Hej
im a young kiwi guy from christchurch nz who's on an oe of an indefinite time frame (have a british passport,so sweet) and i want to spend a good bit of time in sweden as all the swedes ive met are so nice and it has outdoors like home (unlike london where i am now ) my background is hospitality management but knowing that sweden is the worlds largest drinkers of coffee per capita, i want to crank out flat whites ( im talking the fern on top an all (im a barista/manager in a kiwi owned london coffee store at the momnet) and ski basically. ive started learning swedish at a basic conversational level but am curious as to the level i would have to be at before i get there, and which areas you would recommend ? if anyone can help it would be much appreciated .

cheers
john
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: