The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >   Reply to this topic

I DESPISE

VikingHumpingWitch
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:50 AM
Post #31

"Not all Muslims may be terrorists, but all terrorists are Muslims"

Good lord. This woman is actually a complete moron. I thought she was just a shock-jock type.
Go to the top of the page
+
*Mary, With The Shaved Hea*
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:52 AM
Post #32

also she said to an vietnam veteran who was in a wheelchair,

'you are the reason we lost'

WTF!
+
*Nonsense*
post 8.Mar.2007, 11:56 AM
Post #33

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
Haha! Go on then Alice darling, recommend me someone to go and read. Despite what you may have been led to believe whilst growing up, America is not actually the most interesting and important nation in the world for absolutey ALL of its inhabitants, and not everything inside America makes it out. I, like Americans, am limited by what I see in our own media (fortunately though I am from Europe where we at least are aware of there being a world outside our borders, hence I know a few American commentators).¨

If you need help with difficult stuff like working the quote function, I'll happily give you some pointers in return for you recommendations

Here's one you might want to read if you have the patience to read someone who does not as you say 'dumb things down': Thomas Friedman.

Oh and VHW, I did not claim the US was the most important/interesting place, but I will defend her against people with your ignorance levels. The last person we need talking for politics in the US is a cockney tart with too much time on her hands. Stick to what you know which is having pints, getting drunk, being hungover and overcooking food.
+
Rellstar
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:06 PM
Post #34

QUOTE (Aliceinwonderland)
Here's one you might want to read if you have the patience to read someone who does not as you say 'dumb things down': Thomas Friedman.

Oh and VHW, I did not claim the US was the most important/interesting place, but I will defend her against people with your ignorance levels. The last person we need talking for politics in the US is a cockney tart with too much time on her hands. Stick to what you know which is having pints, getting drunk, being hungover and overcooking food.

Err, just a tadge over the top their Alice. :roll:
+
Muttlestar Galactica
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:11 PM
Post #35

Ahhhh cultural insults...The last redoubt of the socially and intellectually inept.
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:11 PM
Post #36

Thank you, I will check him out. I am quite sure that if you can manage it, he'll pose absolutely no difficulties for me.

Now eff off you fat loudmouth, and take that ridiculous OTT shirt off. kisskiss
+
Mike
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:19 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (Starlight Princess)
Mike just watch her on Fox!

MOST nights on Hannity and Colmes.

simple!

Before this thread, I had no opinion of her. But after seeing your total failure to support your claim with with one single quote, I'll have to assume she's awesome and giver her my support.

Go Ann, go!
+
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:20 PM
Post #38

QUOTE (Mike)
Before this thread, I had no opinion of her. But after seeing your total failure to support your claim with with one single quote, I'll have to assume she's awesome and giver her my support.

Go Ann, go!

precis!
+
Muttlestar Galactica
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:22 PM
Post #39

QUOTE (Mike)
Please, just copy and paste one quote that supports your original claim that "she believes that anyone that 'is not traditional' has no value!" That's all I'm asking.

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99
+
VikingHumpingWitch
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:22 PM
Post #40

She's clearly a wind-up artist, rather like our own Mike himself I think... :wink:

I bet she's a closet dyke. Maybe one day we'll read about her secret steamy sessions with Ann Widdecombe.
+
Mike
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:25 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (VikingHumpingWitch)
She's clearly a wind-up artist, rather like our own Mike himself I think... :wink:

Oh no! I've been uncovered! :wink:
+
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:26 PM
Post #42

QUOTE (Mike)
Oh no! I've been uncovered! :wink:

Mike have you not had 'any' recently!

:wink:
+
Muttlestar Galactica
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:26 PM
Post #43

Ann Coulter (born Joseph Raymond McCarthy Coulter at least 100 years ago) is a conservative transsexual with a syndicated column. His right-wing diatribes are so full of bullshit that he MUST be trolling IRL.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Ann_Coulter
+
Mike
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:27 PM
Post #44

QUOTE (Mutley Goes To Dollywood)
"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster. "---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

"I think there should be a literacy test and a poll tax for people to vote."---Hannity & Colmes, 8/17/99

1) I didn't ask you.

2) What do those quotes have to do with the original claim that "she believes that anyone that 'is not traditional' has no value"? I don't see anything about tradition in those quotes.
+
post 8.Mar.2007, 12:27 PM
Post #45

QUOTE (Mutley Goes To Dollywood)
Ann Coulter (born Joseph Raymond McCarthy Coulter at least 100 years ago) is a conservative transsexual with a syndicated column. His right-wing diatribes are so full of bullshit that he MUST be trolling IRL.

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/index.php/Ann_Coulter

that must be why Mike is so interested!

laugh.gif

BLESS!
+

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: