The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
  Reply to this topic

Swedish Self employment visa questions

Best practices

Senyladn
post 21.Jan.2020, 10:44 PM
Post #1

Hi,

The application process requires you to provide employment certificate. If you had your own business before, what kind of materials would you need to provide?

Will the application be approved with a strong employment background with no prior business running experience or prior business experience can increase the odds a lot?

What else are important to have for the success of the application?

Thanks,
Go to the top of the page
+
Rick Methven
post 22.Jan.2020, 07:54 PM
Post #2

If you are an EU citizen you can come to Sweden for 3 months without a problem after that you must register with the local tax office ( skatteverket) then you have to show you have to prove sufficient fund to remain without state aid. Thereafter you can register as self employed ( enskild firma) and start trading and register for VAT. Your past history in another country is of no interest to Skatteverket only your status in Sweden.
+
Senyladn
post 12.Feb.2020, 03:16 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Rick Methven @ 22.Jan.2020, 01:54 PM) *
If you are an EU citizen you can come to Sweden for 3 months without a problem after that you must register with the local tax office ( skatteverket) then you have to show you ... (show full quote)

Hi thanks for the information you provided. I think my question is related to self employment visa. And what kind of material to provide for any past business.
+
Cheeseroller
post 16.Feb.2020, 11:21 AM
Post #4

You have to show that you already have a profitable business that you can move to Sweden, or that you have the competence to make a successful business and the funds to achieve that.

Everything is described here:
https://www.migrationsverket.se/English/Pri...employment.html

+
Senyladn
post 22.Feb.2020, 08:07 PM
Post #5

+
Cheeseroller
post 22.Feb.2020, 11:59 PM
Post #6

Existing career history. i.e. if you had created other successful businesses or was employed in a key role in a similar business to one you intend to create. Supporting information such as financial resources, detailed business plan with financial forecasts.
+
Senyladn
post 2.Mar.2020, 04:18 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Cheeseroller @ 22.Feb.2020, 05:59 PM) *
Existing career history. i.e. if you had created other successful businesses or was employed in a key role in a similar business to one you intend to create. Supporting inform ... (show full quote)

Ok thank you very much!! Is there anything else important to know that will increase the chance the visa gets granted?
+
*Guest*
post 5.May.2020, 12:39 PM
Post #8

Hey Hey may all be living in the best health in this pandemic situation

I have some multiple questions.
1. if I join UBER, UBER eats or WOLT as a business partner can you get a business visa (resident permit) for two years.
2. applying for a two-year business visa how much should I earn a minimum monthly from business (UBER eats, Wolt, or other) with a wife and a child, that MV has no objection to giving me a two-year visa.
3. if the business visa is rejected can I place a work permit soon after rejection while living in Sweden or I have to go to my country to apply again for a work permit and after how much time.
4. if a business visa is rejected can I place a study visa soon after rejection while living in Sweden or I have to go to my country to apply again for a student permit and after how much time.
5. average how much time is taken by an appeal court to make a decision on an appeal of refused business visa by MV.
6. what is the decision maximum time of business visa.
7. for a business visa (of two adults and a child) there should be 350000 Kr in an account, please guide that any home bank account statement of the applicant is acceptable or account should be in Swedish bank only.
8. other than 350000 Kr how much more minimum fixed money, as well as variable money, should be there in the bank account be for the success of business visas in case of delivery business and small shop business (Khios (can I get business c=visa on khios also)).
9. any advice regarding attaining a business visa successively.

thanks in advance for reading and replying.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: