The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
18 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »    Reply to this topic

The misery of trying to find apartment in sweden

But everybody seems happy.

bonviveur
post 29.Dec.2018, 05:25 PM
Post #181

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 29.Dec.2018, 05:01 PM) *
The thing is I have posted all kind of information that shows there is big problem but as you can see the only answers we see are.- Deny the problem exists.- Shift the blame o ... (show full quote)

this problem exist in Sweden because government over regulats rental market here. there is always a problem when governments try to regulate something artificially.
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 29.Dec.2018, 06:24 PM
Post #182

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 29.Dec.2018, 03:47 PM) *
Thanks for the link.

No one is in denial, thousands of people who already have a home have at some point put their name down for state housing? It doesn't mean they are homeless.

You never said, are you homeless? More deserving of state housing? Or refugee fleeing war with no where to live? Mentally or physically Ill and booted out of your homeland...?

Why should the Swedish state enable you to rent public sector housing?
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 29.Dec.2018, 09:57 PM
Post #183

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 29.Dec.2018, 07:24 PM) *
No one is in denial, thousands of people who already have a home have at some point put their name down for state housing? It doesn't mean they are homeless. You never sai ... (show full quote)

In sweden people who cannot afford buying has to:

- Queue for 5+ years for public housing.
- Live in short term second hand rentals mostly 3 to 6 months contracts in average.
- Pay €10,000 under the table to skip the queue and get a first hand contract illegally.

In Spain

- We DO NOT queue for rentals.
- We do not have second hand market, in fact contracts are long term 1+ year because there are no regulations like in sweden limiting it.
- There is no black market because we don't have the trap like system sweden is.

You dishonestly are trying to avoid the fact that many don't want or can't buy an apartment and due to that they need a place to live. The only option is rentals.

If a country like sweden creates a system in which queuing 5+ years is the only way to get stable rentals, then sweden is either a country of incompetent people or they are simply doing it on purpose to let people in, get their money and then kick them out.

If you can't see these simple facts then I ask you... Are you mentally impeded?, low IQ, low education that doesn't allow you see a simple fact?. Do you need physiological help to cure your lack of empathy?.

What amazes me is every comment coming from you and the others reinforces me that this country is full of bad people with a very dishonest, dark mind.

I have told this story to friends in Spain and they end up shocked but the only ones who downplay and try to give false arguments is people like you who are supposedly integrated in the system.

That's why I think everything about scandinavia is rotted. Just reading your comments sounds more like a serial killer who is trying to convince the police that his crime was actually just. Which actually very common in sweden and most scandinavian countries. when caught they just try to rationalize or deny the problem or act as nothing happened.

But I guess in order for the scheme to work out and go on, they need the support and compliance of people like you.
+
Svedallas
post 29.Dec.2018, 11:14 PM
Post #184

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 28.Dec.2018, 05:41 PM) *
Outdoor living is healthier for you...Buy a tent!!!

past that stage.

Pepito should check into a mental institute.
What a load of bullshit! Who reads the posts from the idiot anymore? Waste of time.

haha
+
wallace1837
post 30.Dec.2018, 02:24 AM
Post #185

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 30.Dec.2018, 12:14 AM) *
past that stage. . Pepito should check into a mental institute.. What a load of bullshit! Who reads the posts from the idiot anymore? Waste of time.. haha

Pepito is fine. He is collecting info on the dysfunction of Sweden. People in denial hates that and launch personal attack. This is really low.

Note that no one found information or data to contradict Pepito and the information he presented.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Dec.2018, 02:54 AM
Post #186

Biting the hand that allowed you to be away from the land of your birth which you found lacking in the ability to provide you with the life you expected, is not a thing to be considered a good example of the persons involved, no matter what is cut and pasted to provide proof of your new country's inferiority as compared to the land of your birth which obviously you turned your back on and left...

So why do you stay in a place you hate???
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 30.Dec.2018, 03:02 AM
Post #187

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 30.Dec.2018, 12:14 AM) *
past that stage. . Pepito should check into a mental institute.. What a load of bullshit! Who reads the posts from the idiot anymore? Waste of time.. haha

You go first to that mental institution, you are not only a passive aggressive pro. But also a hypocritical narrow minded with no critical thinking to see a problem that will eventually bring sweden into the biggest economic disaster since the 1990s.

You sir are not very smart or maybe as I said you are just playing ball with the system and try to divert attention.

Housing is a great filter to get rid of competition. Nothing like making access to housing impossible. The scandinavian way. Unique.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Dec.2018, 03:06 AM
Post #188

How long have you been in Sweden and how long have you lived at your present address???
+
wallace1837
post 30.Dec.2018, 04:42 AM
Post #189

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 30.Dec.2018, 03:06 AM) *
How long have you been in Sweden and how long have you lived at your present address???

Always asking personal question when the dysfunctions of Sweden are exposed.
+
skogsbo
post 30.Dec.2018, 08:15 AM
Post #190

If it's so bad here but great in Spain and you think sweden will crash soon, there is a solution that might make you a happier person?

If I voluntarily move some where, I don't expect the state to provide me with housing. I have to make things happen for me. It is migration for employment, not housing after all.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Dec.2018, 10:02 PM
Post #191

"Always asking personal question when the dysfunctions of Sweden are exposed."

And is it not personal to say you should not post if you don't live in Sweden???
+
Svedallas
post 31.Dec.2018, 01:05 AM
Post #192

QUOTE (pepitoAndalucia @ 30.Dec.2018, 03:02 AM) *
You go first to that mental institution, you are not only a passive aggressive pro. But also a hypocritical narrow minded with no critical thinking to see a problem that will ... (show full quote)

No one wants to rent to you because you're a miserable asshole.
Let state the fact here. And you sound mentally challenged.
+
wallace1837
post 31.Dec.2018, 02:17 AM
Post #193

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 30.Dec.2018, 11:02 PM) *
"Always asking personal question when the dysfunctions of Sweden are exposed.". And is it not personal to say you should not post if you don't live in Sweden???

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 31.Dec.2018, 02:05 AM) *
No one wants to rent to you because you're a miserable asshole.. Let state the fact here. And you sound mentally challenged.

I never said you should not post here. I just wish that the meaningless people who have no information or experience about life in Sweden should not post their nonsense in a thread about housing in Sweden. There is really a lot of noise between people who are legitimately seeking information and people who are providing reliable and meaningful information.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 31.Dec.2018, 03:22 AM
Post #194

I thought this was a thread explaining to all readers that there are no apartments available and it was a rental scam run by Sweden to cheat and steal new comers money...

Also there is no problem finding apartments in Spain...

And that women move away when you sit next to them, etc., etc...
+
pepitoAndalucia
post 4.Jan.2019, 06:06 PM
Post #195

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 31.Dec.2018, 02:05 AM) *
No one wants to rent to you because you're a miserable asshole.. Let state the fact here. And you sound mentally challenged.

You get away with those insults because you are being protected by the local.
Your comments is a clear expression of the simplicity in sweden.

But if you don't have the IQ to see the problem then you don't have the intelligence to make educated answers ;-)

Discrimination in sweden a field experiment:

https://www.thelocal.se/20161003/airbnb-acc...ation-in-sweden
https://www.quora.com/Does-Sweden-have-the-...r/Stefan-Hill-1

Discrimination in the rental housing market in sweden: A field experiment on the Internet
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/artic...094119008000181

Ethnic and gender discrimination in the private rental housing market in Finland: A field experiment
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5576692/

" We sent 1459 inquiries regarding 800 apartments. We compared responses to standardized apartment inquiries including fictive Arabic-sounding, Finnish-sounding or Swedish-sounding female or male names. We found evidence of discrimination against Arabic-sounding names and male names. Inquiries including Arabic-sounding male names had the lowest probability of receiving a response, receiving a response to about 16% of the inquiries made, while Finnish-sounding female names received a response to 42% of the inquires. "
+

18 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: