The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Who are 'The Local'?

Dakyras
post 16.Dec.2005, 08:51 PM
Post #1

So who are you... It's a mystery! What is the secret identity of the webmaster? Is he the Batman of the forum world, living a shadowy double life? Webmaster by night and eccentric millionare by day? Do you have a 'Local' cave? A fancy aeroplane and a car that can shield itself and turns into a boat? Is there a Robin? The faithful sidekick who hunts down the news stories by the webmasters side and moderates against evil. Who is the arch enemy? A sinister rival who will stop at nothing to acheive global forum domination? biggrin.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
*Littlefair*
post 16.Dec.2005, 09:10 PM
Post #2

Simple answer they are the faschist dictatorship that run this forum.

[img]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8833/littlefairavator2mq.gif[/img]
+
Dakyras
post 16.Dec.2005, 09:14 PM
Post #3

Ohh you gonna get it now. As soon as you hit submit a giant beam of light with a 'W' in it shot into the Stockholm sky. The webmaster even now may be winging his way to deal with you. :shock:
+
*Littlefair*
post 16.Dec.2005, 09:19 PM
Post #4

Let them bring it I am no easy to defeat joker they may find me a little to hot to handle. Hello mr/mrs Local I am here come get me.
+
Dogge
post 16.Dec.2005, 09:41 PM
Post #5

Did you take away your neato little avatar?
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 16.Dec.2005, 09:55 PM
Post #6

Littlefair, are you sure you are pure blooded English - i. e., a composite of Britons, Angles, Saxons, Irish, Welsh, Norse, Normans, and all kinds of assorted colonials? You still sound like pure blooded Irish to me - i. e., a mixture of English, Welsh, Angles, Saxons, Norse, Normans, Sctoch-Irish and all kinds of anti-imperial free-fighters.

Isn't it a bit harsh for you to keep calling the management fascists when it keeps tolerating your complaints? I would have given up on you a long time ago.

In any cae, goodbye!
+
*Zara*
post 16.Dec.2005, 11:02 PM
Post #7

why are all times +2 GMT?
+
*Charlie Corrolli*
post 17.Dec.2005, 12:33 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford)
Littlefair, are you sure you are pure blooded English - i. e., a composite of Britons, Angles, Saxons, Irish, Welsh, Norse, Normans, and all kinds of assorted colonials? You still sound like pure blooded Irish to me - i. e., a mixture of English, Welsh, Angles, Saxons, Norse, Normans, Sctoch-Irish and all kinds of anti-imperial free-fighters.

Isn't it a bit harsh for you to keep calling the management fascists when it keeps tolerating your complaints? I would have given up on you a long time ago.

In any cae, goodbye!

I dont understand why posters use the word Facist. I thought that was defeated by assorted colonials from the UK and USA>

And Europe hasnt done badly since, even the losers and its allies seem to be OK
+
*Littlefair*
post 17.Dec.2005, 11:42 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford)

In any cae, goodbye!

They don't tolerate my complaints they just can't get rid of me. biggrin.gif

As for your question I am a hot blooded English male ok.

and sorry Dogge if u miss my avatar I forgot so I will make sure I don't do that in future

[img]http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/8833/littlefairavator2mq.gif[/img]
+
Göran Eklund
post 17.Dec.2005, 12:30 PM
Post #10

Posted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 11:02 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

why are all times +2 GMT?
Zara, they are still on Central European summer time.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: