The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
35 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > »    Reply to this topic

My experience "trying" to move to Sweden

Please god, just end me now

SmokerT69
post 16.Jun.2018, 02:03 AM
Post #181

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 15.Jun.2018, 05:05 PM) *
Aha. I honestly didn't know... I thought that was part of the EU agreement. But, as you said, I guess that just permitted people to vacation more freely as tourists. Then ... (show full quote)

The majority of jobs here that seem to be available are not what we would call full time. Not sure if that has anything to do with it. It seems they want seasonal workers or part time. No doubt it's probably got something to do with taxes or something. That's just my guess. I found it really weird myself that they had a job, but then took it back once they found out I didnt have a personummer. I'm assuming that they would have to hire me full time to get a personummer and have to pay insurance or something. Not sure.
Go to the top of the page
+
Saywhatwhat
post 16.Jun.2018, 07:30 AM
Post #182

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 16.Jun.2018, 03:03 AM) *
The majority of jobs here that seem to be available are not what we would call full time.sure if that has anything to do with it. It seems they want seasonal workers or part t ... (show full quote)

Unless it's black market work, paying you under the table, every form of work, part time, full time, permanent, contracted... All of it is taxed.

I think youre bogus... Or having a breakdown more serious than you can recognize.. Besides, what are you doing posting on this forum at 3 in the morning when you supposedly have a child?
+
Cheeseroller
post 16.Jun.2018, 11:27 AM
Post #183

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 16.Jun.2018, 08:30 AM) *
I think youre bogus... Or having a breakdown more serious than you can recognize.. Besides, what are you doing posting on this forum at 3 in the morning when you supposedly have a child?

He could be feeding the child, or like many of us, have insomnia.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 16.Jun.2018, 02:59 PM
Post #184

[quote name='Cheeseroller' date='16.Jun.2018, 12:27 PM' post='931848']
He could be feeding the child, or like many of us, have insomnia.
Yes, I had that thought. Reality seems more unbelievable than truth sometimes, maybe most times.

No need to go that route. Sorry for the situation you're in, smoker.
+
john.boy
post 17.Jun.2018, 10:29 AM
Post #185

QUOTE (Cheeseroller @ 15.Jun.2018, 10:06 AM) *
@Sawhatwhen - there is no automatic right to move to any EU country as an EU citizen, except to the UK! Other countries beyond a 3 months tourist visit set conditions such ... (show full quote)

The UK follows the same EU Directives as every other EU country, you cannot just move to the UK as you imply.

So much so that even now the benefit offices are supposed to even ask British Citizens if they have the Right of Residence in the UK. The NHS is supposed to check when treating a British Citizen if they have been resident in another EU Member State for more than a certain period prior to treatment, because they then have to re-charge (i.e. It isn't even free for returning/visiting expats).
+
SmokerT69
post 18.Jun.2018, 11:52 AM
Post #186

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 16.Jun.2018, 08:30 AM) *
Unless it's black market work, paying you under the table, every form of work, part time, full time, permanent, contracted... All of it is taxed.I think youre bogus... Or ... (show full quote)

My daughter has been sick the last few days and not sleeping properly. I didnt know that you're only allowed to post at certain times in order to be taken seriously lol

You're more than welcome to look back through the thread. I've actually posted my immigration documents from skatteverket and migrationsverket with my real names on them. I have nothing to hide lol

Also, my brother in law tried to get me a job with him. Manuel labour, setting up stages and musical equipment. The boss there turned me down as well. Something to do with him not wanting to pay insurance? So he took his real brother instead
+
Saywhatwhat
post 19.Jun.2018, 06:43 AM
Post #187

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 18.Jun.2018, 12:52 PM) *
My daughter een sick the last few days and not sleeping properly. I didnt know that you're only allemail to post at certain times Have yoirder to be taken seriously lolYou ... (show full quote)

No, that's fine. Doesn't matter if you're real or not. Oddly though, after I had clicked a link you posted about this "infornation" of yours in MV, later that day I had an email notification that my account had an unsuccessful sync attempted from Ukraine...

Maybe a coincidence...

Are you black? You said you were sent to a refugee camp by accident. sadly, in sweden, you will probably be seen as a refugee wherever you go. That alone will give you trouble trying to get a job.

Have you looked into a samordningsnummer and ever mentioned that to an employer? Employers will have to pay insurance and tax unless you work illegally.
+
SmokerT69
post 19.Jun.2018, 11:22 AM
Post #188

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 19.Jun.2018, 07:43 AM) *
No, that's fine. Doesn't matter if you're real or not. Oddly though, after I had clicked a link you posted about this "infornation" of yours in MV, later ... (show full quote)

The links I've posted are nothing but discord image links. I didnt feel like uploading them to imgur.com or something. I've been asking my mates from online games to help me because a few of them are Swedish.

No, I'm not black. Which is what made the situation so funny. I had my Swedish friend come with me as well. I can only describe him as a rocker lol, long blonde hair, tattoos all over, and wears leather lol. I'm white, blonde hair, blue eyes, ginger beard, you cant get more generic white than me. Even the security guard at the center looked suprised when we walked in and asked us if we were at the right place.

What is samordningsnummer? That's just a temporary personummer right? Isn't that just for when you buy a car or something?
+
Svedallas
post 19.Jun.2018, 11:51 AM
Post #189

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 19.Jun.2018, 07:43 AM) *
No, that's fine. Doesn't matter if you're real or not. Oddly though, after I had clicked a link you posted about this "infornation" of yours in MV, later ... (show full quote)

There are more Arabic refugees than "blacks" who are refugees or claiming that status... - you live in Sweden right?

And.. you sound like a racist prick, who says "black".
+
Martian
post 19.Jun.2018, 12:27 PM
Post #190

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 19.Jun.2018, 12:51 PM) *
There are more Arabic refugees than "blacks" who are refugees or claiming that status... - you live in Sweden right?. And.. you sound like a racist prick, who says "black".

+1
+
Martian
post 19.Jun.2018, 12:33 PM
Post #191

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 19.Jun.2018, 12:22 PM) *
The links I've posted are nothing but discord image links. I didnt feel like uploading them to imgur.com or something. I've been asking my mates from online games to h ... (show full quote)

Save yourself the energy of explaining and re-explaining everything you already detailed on your thread to a racist pig who never read your posts and probably doesn't live in Sweden. No sane person deserves any further explanation other than all the information you already highlighted here. Saywhatwhat is a racist troll. Stop feeding it!
+
SmokerT69
post 19.Jun.2018, 12:42 PM
Post #192

Quick question, is saying black racist in Sweden? I come from a majority black country, around 70% black if I remember correctly. And we say black, it's even how our government forms are filled out when they ask for your race. You can choose black, white, mixed, asian or Portuguese. Not sure why Portuguese is listed as it's own race in Bermuda... it just is... but here in Sweden do you do like the Americans and say African Swedish or something?
+
Martian
post 19.Jun.2018, 12:59 PM
Post #193

QUOTE (SmokerT69 @ 19.Jun.2018, 01:42 PM) *
Quick question, is saying black racist in Sweden? I come from a majority black country, around 70% black if I remember correctly. And we say black, it's even how our gover ... (show full quote)

For me, you can describe any race any way and however you want. However, post #187 is a racist post which portrays all Ukrainians as fraudsters and all blacks as jobless refugees.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 19.Jun.2018, 01:24 PM
Post #194

In the old days, you could call a spade a spade without fear of being branded as a racist...
+
intrepidfox
post 19.Jun.2018, 02:32 PM
Post #195

Nothing wrong with being a racist to protect your culture from rapists, gangster, child and women abusers.

American blacks call each other niggers. Are they racists.

Arabs in Sweden abuse the whites by calling women whores or saying thay will fuck their mothers etc. Racism goes only one way

Get of your high horses and stop this pathetic pc crap. Nobody cares about being called a racist anymore because the word has been so over used.
+

35 Pages V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: