The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Looking for a lawyer to establish my company

Low-cost lawyer

Elmahmoudy
post 21.Mar.2012, 06:16 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Furu @ 21.Mar.2012, 05:12 PM) *
You plan to open an AB, HB, KB or EF?

Sir:
Limited liability , or got into partnership in already exist company with 50% share
Go to the top of the page
+
Furu
post 21.Mar.2012, 06:21 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Elmahmoudy @ 21.Mar.2012, 02:36 PM) *
How to get an address for Po Box?

http://www.posten.se/
+
Furu
post 21.Mar.2012, 06:27 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Elmahmoudy @ 21.Mar.2012, 06:16 PM) *
Limited liability

For an AB, a Swedish resident is required. You can register it online if you have a PN otherwise you can send in a paper application.
+
serverax
post 21.Mar.2012, 09:51 PM
Post #19

QUOTE (Elmahmoudy @ 21.Mar.2012, 06:16 PM) *
Sir:. Limited liability , or got into partnership in already exist company with 50% share

Hello my friend ,

as other stating before in your other posts looking for partners for 250K or even 500k, I dont want to turn you down but its a fact this money hardly managing to open a falafel stand in an isolated Island in Sweden ,you should think like this 1st are you resident in Sweden ??
if yes ,then ppl here whom owning this ammount and as I understand its going to be debit money wont think about opening a company unless they are sure about what kind of business they are going to do ! and again 500k is not a money to start business in Sweden even to share some other companies ! I saw a lot of Piza shops asking for 600K to share or more to sell there companies ,and as I understand that you are looking for an IT company to share with ! my friend this kind of companies I know one guy whom earning by him self only through some big IT management project around 250K per month ! and I dont think that he will accept to sell a share for even 1000000 ,therefore,if you are in Sweden as a start you should look for umbrella company that in case you have some ready projects to start ,now talking about getting a new job in Sweden ,I am assuming that you are in Sweden ,from my point of view its very hard as first you must speak Swedish and as I saw from you CV ,you are working with IT infra. which mean in Sweden or any where too much documentation and chetchat with clients ,so its very hard really , I saw many posts for you at thelocal about the same topic which is getting a job ,by the way ,one of the hard things here if you are not resident in Sweden that some company will sponsor and bring you to Sweden ,as I saw from you CV that its normal and it will be hard for a company to spend too much just to bring you ,that's in case you are no resident here !
so my friend ,first decide what you want based on the information which you got about Sweden ,looking for job

www.monster.com

you can find Sweden there , you want to start or share business from my point of view you must own more than 5M to start some business which you are sure that its going to do good ! as for sure whom owning 5M wont through it in the sea like the 250K smile.gif and regarding sharing a company ,I told you a sample I don't know may be other ppl has something else but my frien3d is a sample and I once worked a project for 200k per month ,so at that time if I own a company and you will ask for share I wont accept less than 1,5M to expand my business ,and here am talking about very small scope ,so what do you think about real big business here !

If you are living in Egypt ,if I am in your shoes with 500k I will start my IT business there ,as its great enviroment for outsourcing or offshore IT business ,so you could sell service to EU countries or GCC ,,etc ,in Egypt salaries not too much and with 500K you can do alot ! but in Sweden ,even if you will start a business ,based in what ? if its IT its like Alice in the wonder land way of thinking ,to start IT company in Sweden while you are not living here ,has no idea about market ,even don't know the language ,as at least for this issue you should start in UK not in Sweden ,I hope that it was clear for and excuse you me if some how I was tough some where smile.gif also keep in mind looking for something in UK as I know alot of Egyptian who work there as subcontractors ,and the thing if you have good experience that you can manage there with the language ,best of luck friend and look in the correct direction smile.gif
+
Elmahmoudy
post 21.Mar.2012, 10:04 PM
Post #20

QUOTE (serverax @ 21.Mar.2012, 09:51 PM) *
Hello my friend ,. aopen a falafel stand

Only Alex people who know that word? right
+
serverax
post 21.Mar.2012, 10:16 PM
Post #21

?
+
serverax
post 21.Mar.2012, 10:21 PM
Post #22

I didnt get you friend ? I tried to help you with logical calculations I am wont tell you that we are at Alice wonder land ,all of us should be more realistic and if you are fishing for a business you should look for a proper spot ,correct me if am mistaken ? by the way ,about Falafel it become very popular in Sweden with Kabab also smile.gif
+
Elmahmoudy
post 21.Mar.2012, 10:24 PM
Post #23

QUOTE (serverax @ 21.Mar.2012, 10:21 PM) *
by the way ,about Falafel it become very popular in Sweden with Kabab also smile.gif

So, it is better to open an oriental restaurant to make kabab and falafel beside fool?
+
serverax
post 21.Mar.2012, 10:26 PM
Post #24

yes ! but even for this 500k not enough in Sweden ,but why you dont have a look in UK market insted ? if you are intrested to maintain your carrer ?
+
Elmahmoudy
post 21.Mar.2012, 10:31 PM
Post #25

@ Serverav

That what I was looking to know, I was digging for such info, I have been told by many side( governmental and official ) that it is very nice to come to Sweden, it is easy to open a company with less effort, etc
that is why I begin to search and look for info, ask and read a very good replies
You and Yorkshireman and some other did provide me with a very good point , either evaluate my CV or regulate my thoughts,. I read your reply and I will read it again thoroughly,
I think it is better to think twice of the whole thing,
Thank you
+
serverax
post 21.Mar.2012, 10:45 PM
Post #26

its very easy to open a company mostly every where at the EU now days biggrin.gif but whats your capital ? whats your projects ? did you make plan ,study the market ?? etc , I am in Sweden ,when I thought about a business 1st my prioroty was to get a project so I will see if its worthing it to open a company keep in mind that its a scanle to open a company at the EU without studying all the aspects ,for instance if you will small mistake in your accounting ,you may get baned from business for 5 years at the EU ,so this why if you are looking to start some kind of business to start with an umbrella company so you will be in the save side ,but as I told you even in UAE its very easy to open a company ,but again the question is the business ,and again am advising to take UK into consideration batter than sweden as even the Tax lower there ,but in Sweden assume that you open a company then lets say you will have a project for 100K per month ,do you know how much you will end taking back home ? from my experience tax and fees ,,,etc will eat more than 60% of your income so this why I told you its useless to have small company with small project return .
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: