The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
12 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Mystery multiple assassination.

Police seek motive for murders>

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 6.Sep.2012, 05:31 PM
Post #1

Reported by the BBC...really odd situation..."who dun it" to the max! rolleyes.gif

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-19506889
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 6.Sep.2012, 07:16 PM
Post #2

http://www.thelocal.se/43068/20120906/

I sense a Palme or Mossad connection from you know you.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 6.Sep.2012, 08:04 PM
Post #3

Despite Skogsbo's usual disruptive crap, apparently for the drubbing he has been getting, it sounds to me like either a drug or political murder.

Certainly wasn't a case of mistaken identity.

The killers wanted to get everyone connected to the family as viciously as they could, apparently to remind any others so inclined what awaits them if they try.

Seems like not paying a drug bill to me, but it could be a vengeance Iraqi killing, perhaps by some Saddam or sunni loyalists for what happened.
+
Jamtjim
post 6.Sep.2012, 08:34 PM
Post #4

Sorry to burst your delusional bubble Fraudie, but it is you who has been taking a drubbing recently. What with every single one of your assertions debunked, being caught out yet again in lies and frauds, with your silly "articles" falling totally unread off the forum pages and exposed as uneducated and illiterate regarding the very subjects you ineptly attempt to write about.

In fact your delusion is once again exposed by your vacuous claim that someone other than yourself has had their metaphorical arse kicked.

I will admit that my first thought was the murders were a drug deal gone wrong, but as more information is coming in, this seems unlikely. The idea that it was political is, as usual for you, totally without foundation or justification seemingly based solely upon the fact that one of them had a Persian sounding name. Blimey, that were the case, if you were murdered, people would think that it was because you came from a half-arsed dump of a town in southern England.

There is the possibility that there is a spree killer at large, and this is certainly my impression of how the French police are treating the case. Such cases are sadly not unheard of. I remember a similar case happening in Italy a while back. Unfortuately it is far too soon to draw firm conclusions, not that I think for a minute that this fact will stop you trying to pervert these people's deaths into a loony tune conspiracy hypothesis.

That was what Gamla was getting at... And you took the bait!
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:06 AM
Post #5

If any poster is a bit surprised by jantjim's latest rant against me, it seems that the British security services have screwed up again, thinking that Mr. Hilli was some kind of Saddam spy when his family fled from Iraq when he consolidated power for the Baathists back in the 1970s. MI6 had him under surveillance apparently when Saddam was ousted from power.

The only problem with this was that he was an opponent of Saddam's, and MI5 should have warned him of something like this, and provided him and his family with protection. Unfortunately, its 'Bob' was too busy, as ususal, promoting himself and the agency.

London is playing dumb, like jamtjim, about it all to hide its incompetence.

For more about the political shooting, see this link:

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world...o-1226466975120

And I didn't fall for anything when I responded to Gamla's query - just followed my nose. laugh.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:19 AM
Post #6

If any poster is a bit surprised by jantjim's latest rant against me, it seems that the British security services have screwed up again, thinking that Mr. Hilli was some kind of Saddam spy when his family fled from Iraq when he consolidated power for the Baathists back in the 1970s. MI6 had him under surveillance apparently when Saddam was ousted from power.

Nope! This as usual is mostly a bunch of made up rubbish from The Local's resident sicko. There is no information regarding surveillance or MI6 involvement, just a vague reference to a claim by the Daily Mail (yes, the same Daily Mail who claimed that a double decker bus had been found on the moon), that he was "known to intelligence services". Many skilled Iraqis were "known to intelligence services" during that time as is is only natural to be concerned as to where their loyalties lied and what they may be doing.

All we have is an allegation from one of the world least credible newspapers combined with the extrapolation of TL most dishonest and delusional poster.

The only problem with this was that he was an opponent of Saddam'sand MI5 should have warned him of something like this, and provided him and his family with protection. Unfortunately, its 'Bob' was too busy promoting himself and the agency.

And here once again we see the heights of Fraudie's deceit whereby he draws unwarranted conclusions from a fairy tale he well knows he made up himself.

re about the political shooting, see this link:

The article mentions nothing about the shooting being political. Nothing! Once again you deliberately present "evidence" to back up your nutbag claim which turns out not to be anything of the sort. Yet another fraud!

And I didn't fall for anything when I responded to Gamla's query - just followed my nose.

Yeah, you did! I'm sure Gamla made the original post with the intention of seeing if it would draw you out into making a fool of yourself yet again or perhaps as a little piss-take of you. He knew that by using the world "conspiracy", you would be all over this thread like a horny dog; unable to control your lust to ejaculate bullshit over the leg of reality. He was right!
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:30 AM
Post #7

Now youi really know that jamtjim is a nutbag spook when he claims that the article in The Australian, another New Corporation paper, says that the deceased Hilli fled Iraq when Saddam took over, and now reports that Hilli and his family has been killed in a manner known for his secret service.

Remember what happened to Saddam's relatives who defected to the West, and then thought that they could safely return.

The Brits and jamtjim should adopt the initials of the National Security Agency, meaning Never Say Anything. biggrin.gif
+
Snoopy!
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:38 AM
Post #8

thinking that Mr. Hilli was some kind of Saddam spy when his family fled from Iraq when he consolidated power for the Baathists back in the 1970s

Then he must have been some kind of child spy protege ...you have the wrong Mr Hilli in mind open your eyes, you so called analyst

Mr Hilli, who was born in Baghdad, came to Britain with his parents in the 1970s to escape persecution from Saddam Hussein’s Ba’ath Party

further Mr Hilli, 50, had fled Iraq with his parents in the 1970s after his father, also an engineer, had fallen out with Saddam Hussein's Ba'ath party.
He went to school in Pimlico, central London, but persuaded his parents to move to Claygate, Surrey, in 1984 so he could pursue his passion for cycling.

there is also talk of a possible family feud involving millions, but you & I whom are not the frontline investigators can only speculate , or in your case Welcher spew forth more of your dribbily fantasy induced BULLSHIT !
+
Jamtjim
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:42 AM
Post #9

Now youi really know that jamtjim is a nutbag spook when he claims that the article in The Australian, another New Corporation paper, says that the deceased Hilli fled Iraq when Saddam took over, and now reports that Hilli and his family has been killed in a manner known for his secret service.

Trowiebabes, sorry that I have to ask this question, but have you actually read the article which you have linked to? I mean, I would have thought that one would have done, but it seems all you have done is read the "intelligence services" bit and decided "that will do...".

If you had have done, you would have realised that there was nothing to justify your assertions. Nothing to substantiate your claim that this was a politically motivated killing, and now one must assume that you have made up your mind forever.

As for me being a spook... well that just goes to show what a deluded nutbag you reallyare!

The Brits and jamtjim should adopt the initials of the National Security Agency, meaning Never Say Anything.

Where as you could do better by trying to live with the motto "Never say anything stupid"! But I guess this would change the habit of a lifetime!

or in your case Welcher spew forth more of your dribbily fantasy induced BULLSHIT !

That's right Snoops; Fraudie will never spoil a conspiracy allegation for the sake of the truth! He is a multiply proven liar... I guess it is unfair to expect him to change!
+
Rick Methven
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:45 AM
Post #10

And now there is something else that Trow can get his ever so so weird imagination into.

A Swedish passport was found in the car along with British and Iraqi.

Over to trow to connect the Palme and Al-Hilli murders.

It seems that there are more Trow like conspiracy nutjobs around. like this post in the Independent

There are only 2 "foreign " secret services who would be able to pull this off. Plant a story for month, lead the people into a foreign country, lure them into a dark wood where no one goes and exiting the crime scene leaving no clues or trails behind. The Mossad and the CIA. Your turn.

If you want to communicate with a fellow nutjob Trow, the posters name is Christof Schumann
+
Snoopy!
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:46 AM
Post #11

nooooo wrong again di%& head the article in The Australian clearly states for those that can read the following very clearly "London's Daily Mail reported Mr Hilli was known to intelligence services, having been placed under surveillance during the second Iraq war"

so the article was quoting what the very questionable daily mail reported ...get it! ?

Analyst ! ha laugh.gif dont know what you purportedly anal ...yzed in your past spooky days , your own rectum ?
+
Jamtjim
post 7.Sep.2012, 08:28 AM
Post #12

Over to trow to connect the Palme and Al-Hilli murders.

Haha... yeah I read that too and was wondering how Fraudie is going to connect this with Jihad Jane and his alleged but never occurring poisoning!

Dear oh dear... what a numptie!

so the article was quoting what the very questionable daily mail reported ...get it! ?

Come on Snoops, Trowie believes everything written down in the Daily Mail. Why only last night he was out with his binoculars gazing at the moon searching for the London bus which must be up there...

What he doesn't get is that The Mail is regularly ranked as one of the worst newspapers in the world. Indeed there is even a website called Daily Mail Watch dedicated to showing readers that they are being lied to.

But of course that doesn't matter to Fantasy Ford as long as he can mine it for falsehoods to back up his fairy tales...
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 7.Sep.2012, 09:14 AM
Post #13

You spooks can continue your predictable clockwork about me, but four people have still been executed in professional-killing style - what looks to be more and more work by Sunni followers of Saddam.

Mr. Hilli made a surprise visit to Iraq two weeks ago to try to get compensation for his father's confiscated engineering firm, and he was apparently set up there to look for its funds back in France or Switzerland. There's alot of Baathist Party funds hidden away there, and to want to get them is one's death warrant.

When he did so, he and as many members of his family were murdered.

Possibly more later, but I am seriously thinking of leaving this site permanently soon, as I shall be moving away from here, so don't hold your breath.

It's pretty much a waste of time with the coven of spooks, working and retired, covering any serious discussions to suit their employers and former colleagues. It'a like a spooks old-folks home! biggrin.gif
+
Snoopy!
post 7.Sep.2012, 09:20 AM
Post #14

Possibly more later, but I am seriously thinking of leaving this site permanently soon, as I shall be moving away from here, so don't hold your breath.

ha we have all heard that before, so no we wont hold our breath.
Moving, really ! we must be closing in biggrin.gif

And what about your misreadings & ill reporting on exactly whom, when, where, what you were pulled up on, nice little attempt to dodge & fly on that one. Remember Welcher the Fixer has got your back tongue.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 7.Sep.2012, 09:29 AM
Post #15

Haven't taken a wrong foot on the massacre yet.

And when this rowhouse is sold - and it seems like it will be in the next day or so - so I went be here much longer.

And I have been having all kinds of problems with the site, signing in, staying on line, cut and pasting bits on it, correcting posts before I can't, etc.

Just in case I don't post again, good bye to all you dipsticks! biggrin.gif
+

12 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: