The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Mystery multiple assassination.

Police seek motive for murders>

Jamtjim
post 7.Sep.2012, 09:33 AM
Post #16

You spooks can continue your predictable clockwork about me, but four people have still been executed in professional-killing style - what looks to be more and more work by Sunni followers of Saddam.

More illiterate "clockwork" nonsense then Fraudie... you really need to learn about context so as not to appear even more of a nutter than you actually are... Watch out, the grapefruits are falling!

But no, you have no ground to say that the killings were professional. Indeed a quote from the prosecutor in the case says "I won't say it was professional, what I will say is it was tremendous savagery." Can you understand that? The people who actually know something about the case (as opposed to the fruitcakes sitting at home getting themselves all turned on by making up stories) do not say that the killings were the work of a professional. In other word, you have just made it up!

Mr. Hilli made a surprise visit to Iraq two weeks ago to try to get compensation for his father's confiscated engineering firm, and he was apparently set up there to look for its funds back in France or Switzerland. There's alot of Baathist Party funds hidden away there, and to want to get them is one's death warrant.

Got any evidence of this? No, of course you haven't you sicko!

Possibly more later, but I am seriously thinking of leaving this site permanently soon, as I shall be moving away from here, so don't hold your breath.

I wouldn't bother Fraudie. Your latest hypothesis is evidently as full of holes as your usual garbage, so posting more nonsense will only further your reputation as being a sociopathic liar. As for moving away from here, well I suppose that your internet access will be more limited from inside the asylum.

But please don't go too soon. If I remember correctly, the report into your mystery illness is due in shortly and I was looking forward to how you were going to ineptly twist the "not poisoned" findings of it into precisely the opposite. Please don't deny me that final laugh at your expense!

It's pretty much a waste of time with the coven of spooks, working and retired, covering any serious discussions to suit their employers and former colleagues.

Fraudie, people who disagree with your poorly thought out and totally fictitious ravings are not necessarily "spooks" as you seem to think, but instead anybody with a degree of intelligence , rationalism and scepticism.
Go to the top of the page
+
The Nine
post 7.Sep.2012, 10:10 AM
Post #17

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 7.Sep.2012, 07:30 AM) *
Now youi really know that jamtjim is a nutbag spook when he claims that the article in The Australian, another New Corporation paper, says that the deceased Hilli fled Iraq wh ... (show full quote)

Now youi really know that jamtjim is a nutbag spook when he claims that the article in The Australian, another New Corporation paper, says that the deceased Hilli fled Iraq when Saddam took over, and now reports that Hilli and his family has been killed in a manner known for his secret service.

No it does not say that Trowbridge. Once again you take a small comment and blow it up and embellish it to mean what you want. It says that his family left Iraq and came to England in the 70's, when the Baath party came to power. Many tens of hundreds left Iraq at the same time. The first thing you ignore is that many people left, not because they were specifically opposed to Saddam themselves, but because they feared for their own safety, maybe because the were Shia or Christian, who knows. Secondly, any decision to quit Iraq at that time was not Al-Hilli's. He was still a kid when he came to London.
He did well at school and got a degree in engineering. Of course, the second I read that he worked in the aerospace industry and did some kind of satellite software, I knew you would be jerking off until the morning conjuring up your rubbish.
+
Rick Methven
post 7.Sep.2012, 03:35 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 7.Sep.2012, 10:29 AM) *
Haven't taken a wrong foot on the massacre yet.And when this rowhouse is sold - and it seems like it will be in the next day or so - so I went be here much longer.And I ha ... (show full quote)

The truth of the matter is really that after so many years of suffering the same sort of abuse that THF heaps upon posters on TL that do not accept his conspiracy theories as the gospel truth, His long suffering partner has sold the house from under him and had him committed .

Expect this report on TL and elsewhere in the near future like:

Crazy American Octogenarian in armed stand off with Police in Lidingö.

The occupant of the house claims that the Swedish Police surrounding his house are in the pay of Mossad and the CIA and are out to render him to an unknown country in order to silence him for the revelations he has made public about the murder of Palme, the real cause of earthquakes and the cause of all deaths of every person to have died of a heart attack in the last 3,000 years. He has vowed to resist the world in the cause of spreading the truth which readers can read on codshit.com
+
Garry Jones
post 7.Sep.2012, 05:49 PM
Post #19

I have seen many conspiracy theories on the internet. See they are doing the rounds here. As soon as the news broke that the British man killed was born in Iraq comments like "They were only a bunch of muzzies" started to come up in Google results posted by racists. Nothing like a dead muslim to wake up the Internet trolls is there?

In Sweden many people are pointing the blame at a Mossad hit. (Story: Because the British man was about to sell secrets to the Iranians! - yeah right). As usual Sweden has never forgiven the US, Jews and the UK for winning the war and have continued Hitler's hatred of the Jews since 1945. Swedish figures like Henning Mankel have even tried to arm the terrorists and break Israels legal blockade.

So any chance to point the blame at Mossad and the Swedes are on it.

By way of conspiracy theories, I've also seen things suggesting the French cyclist was the target and that he worked in the nuclear industry.

It is also suggested how it is strange that an ex RAF officer raised the alarm and that he was in fact the bodyguard. He cover blown when he had to report the murders he failed to stop.

There are some silly reports about companies the British bloke was running, saying they were a front for a spy industry. I don't buy that but then again I don't buy his neighbours saying "He was not a spy, he lived a normal family life". Yeah, a spy would blend in, thats the very nature of the task.

Bottom line is its a terrible terrible murder and the remaining family needs privacy. The remote road in France is now covered with TV stations and the world's media. I fail to see how being at the spot where it happens helps their story.

Its more than likely just a car jacking gone wrong or he had rubbed somebody up the wrong way in love or business and was killed by a lone nutter.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:32 PM
Post #20

FYI:

I have used the word...conspiracy several times, hoping to elicit comedic responses.

I am not "baiting" anyone...just looking for some off the wall theory that we all can have some fun with.

As I have stated before, Trow is the only one here supplying material worthy of the time and energy that his...shall I say detractors have expended to rebut his claims and theories.

Ya gotta appreciate the guy...again without him, you have no song to sing!

He is having a lot of fun at your (again, shall I say) expense.

Don't go Trow...I believe ya! unsure.gif
+
Hamsterdam
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:38 PM
Post #21

FYi using the word " conspiracy" in a thread here is just bait for the usual protagonists as you should be well aware of. It isn't original and never brings up anything funny.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:43 PM
Post #22

Maybe it will.

Isn't "baiting" another word for "trolling"?

Me...Trolling? laugh.gif
+
Hamsterdam
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:45 PM
Post #23

Maybe
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 7.Sep.2012, 07:52 PM
Post #24

laugh.gif
+
Svensksmith
post 8.Sep.2012, 03:21 PM
Post #25

The American newspapers are calling it a family fued. Some family.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 20.Sep.2012, 07:02 AM
Post #26

Thanks, guys, trying to set me up for all this - i. e., alerting me to the killings of the al-Hillis et al., and going bonkers when I apparently fell for it.

After doing my own research, I have decided that they were all killed by the Brits because Mr. al-Hilli was threatening to tell the Iranians about the most sophisticated satellites that the West has, ones whose radars can even see through clouds, and would make them more careful about what America's NRO was up to in any showdown with Tehran.

Al-Hilli seems to have been recruited by Sylvan Mollier, and was in the process of handing over all that his employer, Survey Satellite Technology Limited, knew about them, and what they were doing over the Arctic and Greenland to make they goodies all available to the greedy capitalists.

Of course, MI6 is under the strongest direction by SoD Leon Panetta to make sure that Britain supplied no more spies like Gareth Williams and Gudrun Loftus, so Sir John Sawers, it seems, got the Royal Air Force Military Police to dispose of them all. Its Brent Miller was the one who alerted others about what happened, and, of course, doing so, gave the culprits an alibi for not having done it - what the French are willing to go along with because of Mollier's and his employer's dealings with the Iranians.

Knew I was really on the right track when David Icke had a completely false story about it by Sorcha Faal, claiming that the FSB has the lowdown on the Brits doing the murders because Mr. al-Hilli and Mollier were trying to expose the plot to move the magnetic North Pole!.

More later when I get the time, as I am now really busy moving.

Thanks again for the false leads.
+
Snoopy!
post 20.Sep.2012, 07:41 AM
Post #27

ohhhh boy here we go again rolleyes.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 20.Sep.2012, 07:49 AM
Post #28

Thanks, guys, trying to set me up for all this - i. e., alerting me to the killings of the al-Hillis et al., and going bonkers when I apparently fell for it

There's only one person here who's bonkers Fraudie. I'll give you three guesses who that is!

After doing my own research,

Which is essentially making up yet another fairy story.

I have decided that they were all killed by the Brits because Mr. al-Hilli was threatening to tell the Iranians about the most sophisticated satellites that the West has, ones whose radars can even see through clouds, and would make them more careful about what America's NRO was up to in any showdown with Tehran.

Any proof?

Of course, MI6 is under the strongest direction by SoD Leon Panetta to make sure that Britain supplied no more spies like Gareth Williams and Gudrun Loftus, so Sir John Sawers, it seems, got the Royal Air Force Military Police to dispose of them all. Its Brent Miller was the one who alerted others about what happened, and, of course, doing so, gave the culprits an alibi for not having done it - what the French are willing to go along with because of Mollier's and his employer's dealings with the Iranians.

No, MI6 is under the control of the British, not the Americans. The Royal Military Police had nothing to do with these peoples deaths, you just made that up, as is usual for you!

Knew I was really on the right track when David Icke had a completely false story about it by Sorcha Faal, claiming that the FSB has the lowdown on the Brits doing the murders because Mr. al-Hilli and Mollier were trying to expose the plot to move the magnetic North Pole!.

You and David Ike are virtually the same thing, you both are both kings of bullshit. As such, your silly and invariably totally debunked assertions carry the same credibility ie. none!

More later when I get the time, as I am now really busy moving.

A bless, Trowie is changing cell to one slightly more padded and with the walls more easily cleanable from faecal matter.
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 20.Sep.2012, 08:10 AM
Post #29

Just predictable, clearly false denials by site's leading British disinformation agent. biggrin.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 20.Sep.2012, 08:39 AM
Post #30

And I find it a bit shocking that I cannot find the article here about the murder of Mr. al-Hilli's mother-in-law, 74-year-old Swede, Suhaila al-Allaf.

I tried a search for her, and her son, Ahmed al-Saffar. but have come up with nothing.

The Swedish police should be looking into the probability that she was murdered brutally by British counterterrorists because her son-in-law might be spying for the Iranians! Sure tops my list, if true, about the barbarism of the Anglo-American spooks.

IF THE RIKSKRIMINALPOLISEN AND SÄPO ARE MONITORING THIS SITE, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!
+

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: