The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

Mystery multiple assassination.

Police seek motive for murders>

Jamtjim
post 20.Sep.2012, 08:49 AM
Post #31

The Swedish police should be looking into the probability that she was murdered brutally by British counterterrorists because her son-in-law might be spying for the Iranians! Sure tops my list, if true, about the barbarism of the Anglo-American spooks.

Nope! The Swedish Police should be (and probably are) cooperating with the French Polcie who are investigating the murders and not listening to a totally discredited and debunked fraud such as yourself Trowbridge (which they almost certainly are not).

IF THE RIKSKRIMINALPOLISEN AND SÄPO ARE MONITORING THIS SITE, PLEASE TAKE NOTE!

Or alternatively:

IF THE PSYCHIATRIC DEPARTMENT OF LINDIGÖ HOSPITAL IS READING THIS SITE, TROWBRIDGE NEEDS MORE MEDICINE!
Go to the top of the page
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 20.Sep.2012, 09:37 AM
Post #32

Posters interested in what cryosat-2s can do rather than broken-record jamtjim's rants about me should read articles about them on the web.

They can determine the thickness not only of ice but also water and land - what could come in most handly when the West is trying to determine the whereabouts, and the thickness of Iran's underground nuclear facilities - what would determine what armaments and targets to hit in any showdown with Tehran.

Little wonder that the Brits were so comprehensive in punishing Mr. al-Hilli for his apparent spying.
But killing his wife, mother-in-law, and two daughters was really over-the-top, apparently even too much when Martin et al. were in the process of doing so.
+
Jamtjim
post 20.Sep.2012, 09:57 AM
Post #33

Posters interested in what cryosat-2s can do rather than broken-record jamtjim's rants about me should read articles about them on the web.

Just make sure that Trowbridge hasn't written them. If he has, then this is a virtual guarantee that they are not true.

They can determine the thickness not only of ice but also water and land - what could come in most handly when the West is trying to determine the whereabouts, and the thickness of Iran's underground nuclear facilities - what would determine what armaments and targets to hit in any showdown with Tehran.

Possibly. But then you have presented no evidence that they are being used for this purpose.

Little wonder that the Brits were so comprehensive in punishing Mr. al-Hilli for his apparent spying. But killing his wife, mother-in-law, and two daughters was really over-the-top, apparently even too much when Martin et al. were in the process of doing so.

And there is no evidence of any British government involvement in the murders. Once again all you are doing is getting your sick and perverted thrills by making up fictional stories based on real life tragedies. You really are a sad and pathetic sociopath.

Perhaps you should be getting up with your packing for the loony bin rather than writing delusional crap which not a single person believes anyway!
+
skogsbo
post 20.Sep.2012, 10:27 AM
Post #34

you go quiet for a while, whilst you cook this up! It's a winner though, even for you Trow.

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 20.Sep.2012, 07:02 AM) *
sophisticated satellites that the West has, ones whose radars can even see through clouds, and would make them more careful about what America's NRO was up to in any showdown with Tehran.

But he didn't work for a military company, he worked privately? Radar satellites? Expand a little? smile.gif

Al-Hilli seems to have been recruited by Sylvan Mollier, and was in the process of handing over all that his employer, Survey Satellite Technology Limited, knew about them, an ... (show full quote)

Greenland?

, it seems, got the Royal Air Force Military Police to dispose of them all.

Is that the RAFP or the RMP, you are confusing 2 different services, the RAF and Army police services respectively, you wouldn't just be making this up would you????

Mr. al-Hilli and Mollier were trying to expose the plot to move the magnetic North Pole!.

I thought you said they had radar satellites that can measure the thickness of things, not change the magnetic field of a 5,973,600,000,000,000,000,000 metric tons of planet earth. How did they plan to do this?
+
skogsbo
post 20.Sep.2012, 10:35 AM
Post #35

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 20.Sep.2012, 09:37 AM) *
They can determine the thickness not only of ice but also water and land - what could come in most handly when the West is trying to determine the whereabouts, and the thickne ... (show full quote)

It's much cheaper just to bribe an engineer if you want the know the design details of anything built in Iran.

Plus, once the depth is beyond the reach of even bunker buster missiles etc. it is irrelevent, it is out of range be it, 50m or 1km of soil above the facilities. Plus nuclear facilities require power, cooling and access, so targetting them isn't tricky, but the business of the political aftermath and response is.

ps. I should point out, that the means to estimate the thickness of things already exist and is widely known. They use very sensitive apparatus to measure gravity anomalies, incredibly small variations in gravity, means greater density, but if the mass and the surface area of an object remains the same, then increased gravity would point to either greater thickness or density. See it's not hard to understand. Much of the world has already be surveyed.

LOOK Nasa even tell you here how it works - http://www.nasa.gov/audience/foreducators/...With_Grace.html
+
Jamtjim
post 20.Sep.2012, 10:45 AM
Post #36

It's much cheaper just to bribe an engineer if you want the know the design details of anything built in Iran.

Oh come on Skogsbo, you don't expect Fraudie to use Occam's Razor to judge the veracity of his claims do you? Of course not, he just takes a hit off whatever mind altering substance he is on, then types away merrily spewing forth conspiracy gibberish which he claims is "research", except he knows as do we (I mean we have even had forum newbies taking the piss out of him), that it is nothing but bollocks.

I have often wondered what Trow was on, but just the other day it hit me. Remember when he told us how, according to him (a synonym for not true), the Men In Black broke into his study and tried to sabotage his "work" by gluing all his files together. Yeah, he actually made that laugh out loud claim. Well it got me thinking, one needs a lot of glue to sabotage a whole load of files; you know, a Pritt Stick is unlikely to do the business. So what was so much glue doing in Fraudie's study?

I wonder if there were a whole load of plastic bags there too...
+
mångk
post 20.Sep.2012, 10:52 AM
Post #37

Maybe Trow is onto something...

They are using a satellite gravity laser!

They shoot the beam of gravity down and make the earthquake or they use a weaker beam to tell if you are wearing underwear! wink.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 20.Sep.2012, 11:00 AM
Post #38

The whole coven of disinformation snoops grabbing frantically for straws when their stupid set-up is exposed.

Suddenly, a most vicious set of political assassinations just reduced to more fantasy fun. biggrin.gif

What will they think up next! blink.gif
+
skogsbo
post 20.Sep.2012, 11:05 AM
Post #39

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 20.Sep.2012, 11:00 AM) *
The whole coven of disinformation snoops grabbing frantically for straws when their stupid set-up is exposed.

you mean you wasted a week dreaming this up, and it's debunked already? smile.gif

you can keep your theory alive if you post some evidence from your research?
+
mångk
post 20.Sep.2012, 11:08 AM
Post #40

Thats not very nice Trow!

I just dished up for you the basis for a top-selling conspiracy/disaster story/movie on a silver platter!

Take that imagination of yours and get to writing... don't forget to give credit for the origins of the idea.

Imagine that a gravity laser, global cover-up on why the north pole is moving about so much and accelerating, and earthquakes and tsunamis.

It might even be a book that Clinton would read! tongue.gif
+
mångk
post 20.Sep.2012, 11:39 AM
Post #41

Don't worry Trow.. If you are stuck for a beginning to the screenplay I might be able to help you out a bit later! tongue.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 20.Sep.2012, 11:42 AM
Post #42

Suddenly, a most vicious set of political assassinations just reduced to more fantasy fun.

Wrong Fraudie! It is you who has taken a tragic murder and turned it into something it's not solely for your own perverted fantasy fun.

You are sick man. You should seek help.

What will they think up next!

What you dream up I believe is largely dependant on the glue..

@Skogsbo

you mean you wasted a week dreaming this up, and it's debunked already?

That's exactly what it means... I would have thought that he would know better by now. But then you can't teach an old dog new trick... and they don't come much older or dogged than Fraudie!

you can keep your theory alive if you post some evidence from your research?

What's the betting that he won't?

It might even be a book that Clinton would read!

Oh I don't know. Given Trowiebabe's appalling grammar and soporific writing style, I expect it would simply end up in the waste paper basket, feeding the boilers or serving as emergency toilet roll like the last one!
+
Rick Methven
post 20.Sep.2012, 01:19 PM
Post #43

I suspect that Trow gets his idea's from reading old Superman comics. He should know that Superman is able to set the world back on track and thwart those evil spooks in their evil plan.

On the other hand, the cause of his latest batch of wild theories could be the result of the planting of some kriptonite in his study when the CIA broke in. The gluing of his files together was just a cover up. Crippling his superhuman powers and sharp analytical mind with kriptonite was the real purpose of the breakin cool.gif
+
*Trowbridge H. Ford*
post 20.Sep.2012, 04:01 PM
Post #44

For posters interested in what is being discussed in the real world about the assassinations of al-Hilli et al. , there is one to consider:
<H1 class=head>Craig Murray</H1>Former Ambassador, Human Rights Activist « A Most Peculiar Triumph

Why I am Convinced that Anna Ardin is a Liar »

The Al-Hilli Conundrum
by craig on September 10, 2012 12:43 pm in Uncategorized

My post on the shootings in France has brought tens of thousands of people to this site – but not to read my dull contribution. People are coming to read the comments from other readers.

Today’s development of the bomb squad descending on the al-Hilli house does not in itself worry me enormously. You may recall the massive terror scare that was ramped up when some Muslim students in Manchester were found to own a bag of sugar.

In fact we have the opposite phenomenon today, with the spook-fed “security correspondents” on TV lining up to tell us it is probably just everyday household stuff. This deviation from the standard Islamophobic “Muslims = bombs” narrative is so startling it makes me wonder why the “move along, nothing to see here” line is being taken so quickly.

My own security services sources insist that al-Hilli was not a person of current interest to the UK intelligence agencies and was not involved in anything clandestine. I have no reason to disbelieve them. On the other hand, the limited and confusing information in the media is almost entirely from official sources. I find it very strange indeed how little attention has been paid to the murdered French cyclist, and how easily it is presumed he was just a passerby. Surely it is as likely he was the intended victim and the al-Hillis the accidental witnesses?

Please do read the comments on my first entry on the subject to see the debate unfettered by the censorship in the mainstream media. This is perhaps my favourite comment:

From Janesmith101

All comments regarding Sylvain, Al-Hilli and a possible nuclear link are being removed from sites I’ve posted on in The Guardian, Independent and Huffpo UK.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/sep/09/a...-baffles-police

Here was my comment, I added as a point of fact it was completely speculative and an unproven theory in a later comment, also removed.

Sylvain Mollier, the ‘passing’ cyclist, was in fact a nuclear metallurgist who worked for a french nuclear company called Cezus (a subsidiary of Areva). Cezus fabricates and processes zirconium into metal and nuclear grade zircoaloy for nuclear fuel assemblies – it also has other applications in aerospace such as components and ceramics for missiles and satellites. Mr Al-Hilli was also a skilled aerospace engineer, on what looks to be his first camping holiday.

What is the probability that two highly skilled engineers managed be at the same remote place, at the same time, yet still managed to end up dead as a result of what looks to be a military style assasination?

As someone else pointed out in The Independent comments, the deceased were found by a ‘retired’ RAF officer who, we assume, will recieve perpetual anonymity as a witness. If the police are looking for a motive, try an intercepted rendevous by a security service fixated on denying a hostile power illicit nuclear technology.

http://wrmea.org/component/content/article...h-facility.html

The Huffington Post UK reports that this wasn’t the family’s first trip to the camp site. An earlier report had asked other camp site visitors whether they had seen the family before and they had replied they hadn’t. If this isn’t wasn’t the first visit by Al-Hilli, it might slightly increase the odds that he knew or had met Mollier before, this being the last in a series of rendevous of a transactional nature. Mollier lived and worked locally.

Again, I’m not sure of the truth of these reports, there is some very sloppy journalism, as there is always seems to be. I’ve read for example Mollier’s company Cevus descirbed as a steel firm something which it is patently not, but perhaps it may have been a detail lost in translation.

An interesting comment summing up some of the strange coincidences, at least, surrounding these murders. My other favourite comment calls me a “macchiavellian shill”.

I have only one thought of my own I want to add at the minute. Al-Hilli was a Shia muslim and had been on pilgrimage to Qoms in Iran. What if it is indeed true that he was in possession of no especial nuclear or defence secrets to pass on to the Iranians, but the Israelis thought that he was? The Israeli programme of assassination of scientists involved in Iran’s nuclear programme is a definite fact. It makes as much sense as anything else at the moment, as a possibility.

I am not saying that is what happened. But the directions in which the mainstream media is being so strenuously pointed by official sources, like the massacre of an entire family over an inheritance, are certainly no more inherently probable. Certainly as we are now told all the shots were from one gun, for the assassin to get each victim in the head with none of them being able to escape, indicates real proficiency with the weapon and a very high level of training.

3,821 Comments
« Previous 118 19 20

1. [img]http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/5a2d3ccf90bc03455123607f658a6fe3?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Ricki Tarr

20 Sep, 2012 - 1:34 pm

We’ve been duped!

When searching William Martin or William Brett Martin the search brought up an interview with BBC2 Operation Mincemeat the fictional RAF Major made up for the World War II Operation was called “William Martin”!

“The most extraordinary aspect of Operation Mincemeat, to my mind, is the way that the organizers approached this elaborate, many-layered deception operation as if they were writing a novel, imagining a version of reality and then luring the truth towards it. Indeed, the talents required for espionage and fiction-writing are not so very different. At the center of the plot was the fictional figure of William Martin: he was equipped with not only false papers but an entirely false personality and past, including a fiancée, complete with love letters.”

http://walkergeorgefilms.co.uk/related-art...-ben-macintyre/
  2. [img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/e34c158463cbc86ea5ad860ca3d14ba1?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Trowbridge H. Ford

20 Sep, 2012 - 1:42 pm

I find it strange that there is increasingly less discussion of the primary victim, Mr. al-Hilli, who worked for Surrey Satellite Technology Limited, and who was a Shiite who visited the Qom religious site in Iran on occasion.

He was obviously most aware of what the SSTL was producing for the European Space Agency, especially it cryoset-2 satellite which is capable of measuring the thickness of anything, whether it be ice, water or land.

While the ESA has been using it to measure the collapsing ice pack in the Arctic and Greenland, its parent, the National Reconnaissance Office must be using its top-of-the-line ones in such regards to find Iran’s underground nuclear sites in the expectation that they will be hit during some kind of showdown with Iran.

Seems that al-Hilli was persuaded to pass his most secret knowledge along to the Iranians, and Sylvain Mollier was the connection, thanks to his employer having passed prohibited technology along to Iran.

Unfortunately, for them, NSA learned about it, and MI6 was obliged to take them out, thanks to the dressing down that its chief, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta, displayed over the Brits doing the heavy lifting when it came to leaks and leakers.

Looks to me that the RAF’s Brett Martin was part of the hit squad whose job was to see that the conspiracy hit was covered up, and he was succeeded excellently in his mission.

The shooter or shooters, though, lost their stomach when it came to killing the girls.

I have informed the Iranians of what al-Hilli was allegedly up to, with or without their knowledge and help, and we shall just have to see how it all works out.

Was al-Hilli really a spy, like Gareth Williams and Gudrun Loftus, or was he just set up to take the pressure off doing something for the Israelis?

And, as I recall, he was not under any OSA obligation not to leak, like Gareth Williams when it came to blowing the whistle on the loony Americans in the Manhattan 11 caper.
  3. [img]http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/19d783dc51da6a27903a3e269547cf28?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Kenneth Sorensen

20 Sep, 2012 - 1:47 pm

When are some of you going to set up shop in Chevaline – starting to interview witnesses before memory wanes?

I will be willing to support it in cool cash [remember to use Paypal] as surely would many others. It will become a flashpoint in opposing mainstream history writing. It really could be something that will unite us real history baffoons intend of getting to the bottom of things.
  4. [img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/8c8412f0657c434bbd1071e3f1c734ca?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Jon

20 Sep, 2012 - 1:52 pm

Crumbs @anders7777, your posts are getting worse. You are often not taking this topic seriously – does everything have to be “ROFL” and have a ™ symbol at the end? Peter is offering literate, paragraphed, considered views, and your somewhat childish responses don’t even explain why you disagree.
  5. [img]http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/ff6e8499d5747004e2a2fe69b56ba6f0?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Ferret

20 Sep, 2012 - 1:59 pm

@Anders

VV
  6. [img]http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/5a2d3ccf90bc03455123607f658a6fe3?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Ricki Tarr

20 Sep, 2012 - 2:02 pm

I think we all have researched and discussed Al-Hilli what he did, he worked on, what sort of work the company did and for who, however this really doesnt point to anything as far as the Ineternet confirms.

They did deal with some big players and countries and SSTL isnt a small company and has grown a lot over the last 5 years, however the stories are full of holes and inconsistancy, eg: he didnt have secrutiy clearance yet he was currently working on a secret defence contract with EADS?

People close to him pointing to his job as being a reason for his death.

The police saying that the family where not just normal Tourists.

What was found in the shed?

He really is a perfect target for intelligence agencies wether that is Iran/UK/US or european, he was refused a visa to Iraq at first but was allowed to tarvel there a number of years later? why the change of mind?, he wasnt granted Security Clearance because he was Iraqi?, his home town was bombed? he went back to Iraq to find his families home but was now being used as a barracks, he lost his wife? he didnt like the west or the USA, he didnt like the state of Israel, he didnt make much money, he was a womaniser in the past (maybe still is)…………..all these things make it easier to turn someone, all you have to do is find their trigger from the long list above and you can be used to steal information, products or be an asset in the UK.

Was this a cell in France close to the Nuclear installations of France and Switzerland, its a perfect base near to Geneva and the Italian borders!
  7. [img]http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/1384a32a27b9208126cc7caf5a45212d?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Sinbad

20 Sep, 2012 - 2:08 pm

@Trowbridge

Yes as always a precise and excellent summary altho the role of Brett Martin needs a closer look.
  8. [img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/e7f2dac0e3e9579e21d982e8ed96c2f3?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] dopey

20 Sep, 2012 - 2:13 pm

Well, this is the second day in a row without any news at all in any of the mainstream media outlets.

Normal and naturally winding down?
    Gagging orders?
    Or the calm before a storm?

It seems awfully and prematurely quiet to me for no news at all just two weeks after a multiple high interest murder like this.
  9. [img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/ef068fe55e84c18b3a69a308f8b8e7b9?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Mochyn69

20 Sep, 2012 - 2:18 pm

I smell a super injunction, as well as a DA notice.
  10. [img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/e7f2dac0e3e9579e21d982e8ed96c2f3?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] dopey

20 Sep, 2012 - 2:20 pm

Twowbridge – are you “the” Towbridge H Ford?
  11. [img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/e7f2dac0e3e9579e21d982e8ed96c2f3?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] dopey

20 Sep, 2012 - 2:21 pm

Apologies, with correct spelling

Trowbridge – are you “the” Trowbridge H Ford?
  12. [img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/2cd2ce6f9d854cb530846ef411b5a9ba?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Big Daddy

20 Sep, 2012 - 2:23 pm

@ legoland boss

james still isnt back from lunch but peter brings a packed one, his lunchbox that is, promote peter, the dedicated one..i think i saw james in vauxhall mcdonny’a having his 3rd big mac…he’s a big lad , six feet4 no less…. you’d never get him into a north face bag
  13. [img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/e7f2dac0e3e9579e21d982e8ed96c2f3?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] dopey

20 Sep, 2012 - 2:36 pm

Article about Saad’s father’s death in Spain. He was in a care home when he died?

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/201...h-alps-murders/
  14. [img]http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/5a2d3ccf90bc03455123607f658a6fe3?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Ricki Tarr

20 Sep, 2012 - 2:44 pm

@Daddy – Love it!
  15. [img]http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/fb9f4de7ca93d0ea8151d33c9aba47d2?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Katie

20 Sep, 2012 - 3:06 pm

Bilbo look at the window glass, it is crazed & opaque,so after the first shot the guy would not be able to see his target clearly, yet we have precision with bullets in all heads. That could not have been done through the glass .

Or…are you saying he went up, looked through & shot the women through that first bullet hole ?

Looking at the photo it is quite a size.
  16. [img]http://1.gravatar.com/avatar/5a2d3ccf90bc03455123607f658a6fe3?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Ricki Tarr

20 Sep, 2012 - 3:13 pm

Great find Dopey!
  17. [img]http://0.gravatar.com/avatar/e34c158463cbc86ea5ad860ca3d14ba1?s=75&d=%3Cpath_to_url%3E&r=PG[/img] Trowbridge H. Ford

20 Sep, 2012 - 3:22 pm

Righto, Dopey, aka Trow Ford, T H Ford, and so-called thrower to assorted stuff.

Spend most of my time investigating conspiracies like this, and it is just amazing what one can find, even in our crappy media.

The stuff about what SSTL is about is all over the news, but no one else connected it to al-Hilli since it did not seem obvious, though the ability of this radar satellite to see through clouds, and judge the thickness of not only ice but also water and land is obviously relevant to the current leaking or spying.

When I consulted the Iranians, they seemed rather uninterested in what I was claiming, though they had been most interested when I told them about ‘Jihad Jane’s aka Colleen LaRose’s attempts to recruit me as a Muslim assassin, especially of loony cartoonist Lars Vilks, and Washington’s attempt to blame them for wanting to assassinate that Saudi ambassador in the nation’s capital.

Took the lack of interest in what I was telling them as a sign that they knew all about it, and just didn’t want to admit that their efforts with al-Hilli had proven prematurely fatal.

May write an article about it, but I am still snowed under by other shit.
+
skogsbo
post 20.Sep.2012, 04:20 PM
Post #45

Planet earth to Trow, come in over?
+

12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: