The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V   1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

Yale Student's Murder Because Of Thesis About 9/11

Came Back In Hope Of Getting Reward For Charity

Model T Ford
post 8.Dec.2013, 03:33 PM
Post #1

On December 4, 1998, Yale senior Suzanne Jovin was killed in a jihadist revenge attack because of what she had learned, it seems accidentally, about Osama bin Laden's plan to attack the World Trade Center, the White House, and the Pentagon, the West's centers of its financial, political, and military power.

She apparently had learned of the plan through a friend with whom she was studying for her degree finals, and once his Muslim friends learned about it, she was taken, apparently willingly, to a swanky part of New Haven where her throat was slit, and her head stabbed 17 times by a knife whose point was even broken off to finish the job. The murderer, Ziyad Khaleel, didn't have the time or the means to properly decapitate her, the traditional way to silence a serious enemy of Islam.

Khaleel was responsible for the earlier African bombings to throw the West off about what was in Al Qaeda's sights - what Jovin intended to disclose in her senior thesis, so she and it had to be stopped.

The authorities, including the University's security, tried to cover it up from the outset, blaming it upon a possible love dispute or a psychopath, so the continuing tracking of Osama's people could continue, though the leading ones, especially Khaleel, were killed after Osama's plan proved so successful on 9/11, thanks to the West's continuing aiding and abetting it.
Go to the top of the page
+
Hallander
post 8.Dec.2013, 05:04 PM
Post #2

Welcome back, this forum is a duller place without you.

And a note to Jamtjim, why not give him some slack, you can always put him on your ignore list.
+
Jamtjim
post 8.Dec.2013, 06:20 PM
Post #3

On December 4, 1998, Yale senior Suzanne Jovin was killed in a jihadist revenge attack...

Have you any real evidence for any of this? Or is it just more made up lies and conspiracy nonsense?

My guess is on the latter but I trust that Replica T will show us otherwise...

Btw Replica, I thought you were leaving us for good, but yet here you are. May I ask as to what has changed?

I could not have said it better myself!

And a note to Jamtjim, why not give him some slack, you can always put him on your ignore list.

Note to Hallander. Well I could indeed do that, but then I would miss out on all of the entertainment in the form of whack job conspiracy nonsense provided by our forum's chief imposter. I like it when he posts here as it provides a welcome break from the tedium of the same old questions and incessant complaining. I have never asked for Replica T to stop posting and will never do so despite his vacuous threats, outright lies and the obviously disingenuous nature of his facile, cretinous posts.

As for giving him a break, well I will do that when he starts posting something of veracity and substance. Until then I will enjoy the process of debunking lunatic conspiracy fiction. If you don't like it... well there is always the "ignore" button!
+
Kn33grow
post 8.Dec.2013, 07:37 PM
Post #4

Well,seems like the OP and Jamtjim has something in common,so either another active forumer with multi user names or there is some substance in the contents of what the OP frequently publishes here.

I mean,come on what a coincidence that everytime the OP (sorry forgot the name you go by on this forums) posts one of his crazy (?) conspiracy theories there is always Jamtjim ready to "debunk" them?

So it must be somebody who is active in the forums and changes personality anytime he sees the Op's posts or someone whose duty is to discredit evrything the OP posts here.

And its getting tiresome !
+
Hallander
post 8.Dec.2013, 07:42 PM
Post #5

As for giving him a break, well I will do that when he starts posting something of veracity and substance.
That will be the day.

Until then I will enjoy the process of debunking lunatic conspiracy fiction. If you don't like it... well there is always the "ignore" button!
My problem is that your debunking is as tedious as what he posts. But just as you ask I will leave these threads unread and leave the pair of you to get on with it. sad.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 8.Dec.2013, 07:43 PM
Post #6

So it must be somebody who is active in the forums and changes personality anytime he sees the Op's posts or someone whose duty is to discredit evrything the OP posts here.

Or perhaps it is someone who simply likes to debunk nonsense for fun... we all have our vices!

Oh and by the way, I have made plenty of posts in response to posters other than our fantasy friend.

And its getting tiresome !

If you go to my profile, you can click on the "Profile Options" and then on the "Ignore User" tab. That should cure your tedium problem. Alternatively you could continue to see and read my post, then winge about them. The choice is yours... it makes not the slightest difference to me.

That will be the day.

Well indeed. I guess he cannot break the habit of a lifetime.

The problem is that your debunking is as tedious as what he posts. But just as you ask, I will leave the pair of you to get on with it.

Thank you for your understanding and I respect your opinion. Many threads and posts on this forum bore me too. I simply do not participate in them but if they provide entertainment to those who do however, then that is fine by me.
+
skogsbo
post 8.Dec.2013, 08:21 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Hallander @ 8.Dec.2013, 05:04 PM) *

whilst he does talk complete b0llocks, listening to Model T is better than the 10 questions a week this place must get asking about residence permit waiting times!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Dec.2013, 08:28 PM
Post #8

People who display grammatical "inexactitudeness" in their conspiratorial theories are the mainstay of this forum as of late...and are highly regarded by yours truly...it's the "only game in town"...play along with it and enjoy!!!

What I find interesting is that nobody is seeking to unmask MTF and truly "debunk" him...I think it is because he has been accepted as is and has become an important "player" here... rolleyes.gif huh.gif
+
Hallander
post 8.Dec.2013, 08:40 PM
Post #9

We had 2 prolific posters disappear at once and the place became very quiet. I only uttered a plea not to upset Trow too much, we don't want the other idiot back. Curious by the way those 2 being at opposite ends of the age scale. One juvenile, one senior. (Ouch, I nearly put another word starting sen but since Xmas is a time for peace to all men...)
+
Jamtjim
post 8.Dec.2013, 08:41 PM
Post #10

We had 2 prolific posters disappear at once and the place became very quiet. I only uttered a plea not to upset Trow too much, we don't want the other idiot back.

Trow's back? Where? All I see is the return of his imposter!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.Dec.2013, 08:46 PM
Post #11

Hey, Guys!!!

"Ya gotta believe" laugh.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 11.Dec.2013, 04:50 PM
Post #12

Most likely Al Qaeda assassinated Suzanne Jovin because of how she was concluding her senior thesis, and Abu Anas al-lLibi apparently did it, the operator who did so much to facilitate the 9/11 suicide bombings, and became so disillusioned by it heir consequences.

Now that the Americans have him, why don't they encourage him to confess what he did, and knows in return for some consideration of leniency for the massive crimes he helped commit.

It would at least give closure to her demise by her family, knowing that she tried to prevent all the unnecessary cockups.
+
Model T Ford
post 14.Dec.2013, 02:05 PM
Post #13

Now it turns out that MI6 hired Abu Anas al-Liby code-nameTUNWORTH to assassinate Qaddafi in early 1996, and he carried out the mission, killing a lot of people but not the Libyan dictator. Al-Liby was hoping that in overthrowing Qaddafi, he could estsblish an Al-Qaeda type regime there while handing over to London the two suspects wanted for the Lockerbie tragedy.

When Tony Blair took over, he worked with Qaddafi to get him to hand over the suspects, and al-Liby, who had been granted asylum in Britain, was forced to flee, apparently to America.

When David Shayler found out about the failed assassination plot, he got into all kinds of trouble, especially with the British authorities permitting him to name who TUNWORTH is.

Little wonder that the American spooks allowed al-Liby to run free, given his attempt to overthrow Qaddafi, and he went on, it seems, to carry out the East Africa bombings of the US Embassies, and to stab poor Suzanne Jovin to death when she threatened to expose in her senior thesis what Osama bin Laden was up to with the United States.

No wonder that Washington has waited to this late date to capture and try him, hoping that everyone will have forgotten what al-Liby has been allowed to do.
+
Jamtjim
post 15.Dec.2013, 11:08 AM
Post #14

We had 2 prolific posters disappear at once and the place became very quiet. I only uttered a plea not to upset Trow too much, we don't want the other idiot back. Curious by the way those 2 being at opposite ends of the age scale. One juvenile, one senior. (Ouch, I nearly put another word starting sen but since Xmas is a time for peace to all men...)

Well it seems that indeed both are back and within a couple of days of each other.

Which sets me a wondering... Do you think it possible that they are one and the same? I mean the original Trow was not averse to using multiple aliases and indeed was caught doing just that on at least two occasions if I recall correctly. Therefore is it not likely that his impersonator would also be prepared to do the same and mimic even these actions? Food for thought!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.Dec.2013, 12:47 PM
Post #15

I know who he is!!!

And...I'm not telling!!!

He is doing a terrific job, and brings out the best of us here.

"Ya gotta believe!!! laugh.gif
+

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: