The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >   Reply to this topic

Yale Student's Murder Because Of Thesis About 9/11

Came Back In Hope Of Getting Reward For Charity

Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.Dec.2013, 12:48 PM
Post #16

I know who he is!!!

And...I'm not telling!!!

He is doing a terrific job, and brings out the best of us here.

"Ya gotta believe!!! laugh.gif
Go to the top of the page
+
Model T Ford
post 15.Dec.2013, 02:33 PM
Post #17

For more about Abu Anas al-Liby - the terrorist from Libya who made such monkeys out of MI6 and American alleged counter terrorrists while apparent cruelly murdering Suzanne Jovin, read Annie Machon, Spies, Lies & Whistleblowers: MI5, MIh and tee Shayler Affair, p. 166ff.

Shayler was so bothered by the trolls that he ultimately went completely off the rails.
+
Jamtjim
post 15.Dec.2013, 04:33 PM
Post #18

Shayler was so bothered by the trolls that he ultimately went completely off the rails.

Ah yes. Shayler went nuts and started calling himself the Messiah as I recall. He is now living alongside the both the original Trow and yourself in loopy-land.
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Dec.2013, 06:04 PM
Post #19

The CIA's Tom Wilshire, an Agency member of its Alec Station group, prevented the FBI from learning what the 9/11 hijackers were up to, believing that Al Qaeda was only interested in attacking foreign targets, especially in Malaysia where it held a meeting to arrange the attacks in the USA.

In doing so, Wilshire, and Agency counter terrorist officials going all the way up to DCI George Tenet had a source for such claims, and the most likely one is Abu Anas al-Liby, the Al Qaeda surrogate who was orchestrating them, like the attack on the USS Cole, while keeping the ultimate targets in the USA secret.

The murder of Jovin was the key operation to keep them secret, and al-Liby at least knew about it if he didn't actually carry it out.

Wilshire is now a high-ranking official in the Bureau, and it will be interesting to see what it gets out of al-Liby now.
+
Model T Ford
post 28.Jun.2014, 06:42 PM
Post #20

Really happy to see that Ahmed Khattala, the mastermind of the Benghazi massacre which killed four Americans, is also charged with killing an apparently unnamed person on American property.

Suzanne Jovin, the first victim of 9/11 for seeing it coming, and attempting to explain and stop it all by what she was planning to put in her senior thesis here at Yale, was a German who was brutally knifed to death up the street from where my sister lives here in New Haven, quite clearly on American property.

Quite likely that al-Liby, who had been similarly captured, and treated, fingered him for her murder, it seems, thanks to these claims here.

If true, it makes all my research and writing well worthwhile. smile.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 30.Jun.2014, 12:00 PM
Post #21

So why do all the spooks want to treat Khattala as an enemy combat, and simply lock him up in Gitmo rather than try him in the States as a criminal, complaining that he is not cooperating in the investigation?

Khattala is a criminal who apparently murdered a non-American on American soil, most likely poor Suzanne Jovin for what she was writing in her senior thesis here at Yale about the 9/11 attacks, and had learned from Muslims here through her friends and acquaintances about the plot.

The spooks don't want him tried because there is allegedly no presentable case against him, overlooking that former associate Asner al-Liby could finger him as a witness in court.

Of course, the spooks had not reacted to her killing as a murder of great international import, hoping to catch the plotters red-handed as hijackers on 9/11 but they unfortunately turned out to be most successful suicide bombers.

A good number of spooks and their supporters should be in the dock with Khattala for aiding and abetting the cover up of her murder.
+
Model T Ford
post 2.Aug.2014, 09:11 PM
Post #22

Now we learn that President Clinton failed to have Osama bin Laden killed in August 1998, and thought again of attempting it in December.

Since Yale senior Suzanne Jovin was murdered on December 4, 1998, it seems that Clinton's seriously thinking of trying again was in response to her brutal murder, and if Osama had been killed, it might have prevented the 9/11 attacks, though it appears quite problematic.

Still, Clinton should be asked what prompted the second attempt, and if it was in response to her murder, why was not more done to capture her killer, apparently Ahmed Abu Khattala?

Were the spooks just interested then in catching Osama's suspected hijackers red-handed - what blew up in their faces, and at our dreadful loss when they turned out to be suicide bombers???
+
Model T Ford
post 21.Oct.2014, 06:57 PM
Post #23

Can you believe that the DoJ is only prosecuting Abu Khattala - a leading Al-Qaeda terrorist whose actions go back at least to the August 1998 bombing attacks in East Africa - for only the attacks in Benghazi on the night of September 11-2, 2012!

It's just as if he only got started then. Nothing about what happened in Nairobi and Dars es Salaam.

More important, NOTHING ABOUT WHO KILLED POOR SUZANNE JOVIN AND WHY - what she predicted at Yale in her senior thesis almost four years before 9/11!

And the obvious reason is because the FBI and the other alleged counter terrorists covered it up, so that they could capture the 19 alleged hijackers on September 11, 2001 red-handed - only for them to screw up again when they turned out to be suicide bombers.

These bastards only take care of themselves, no matter who gets killed.
+
Model T Ford
post 30.Nov.2014, 02:17 PM
Post #24

New Haven and Connecticut crime authorities are holding a meeting on December 4th, the 16th anniversary of her brutal murder, but the announcement is so devoid of information about it, especially her senior thesis predicting the Al-Qaeda attacks of 9/11 nearly three years before they occurred, and being the most likely motive for her murder, that I don't have much hope of it leading anywhere.

But I shall attend the meeting, and try to put the killing of the leaker of what was afoot, especially Libyan terrorists as the likely killers, in the proper connect, particularly since they have apparently been captured by US authorities.

Hope to get access to her 1999 senior thesis, apparently completed by others, from the Yale library, as it could show what information, and how it was obtained about the just planned 9/11 suicide bombings.
+
Model T Ford
post 30.Nov.2014, 02:55 PM
Post #25

The Yale Daily News is so disinterested in my comments now about the murder that it won't allow me to add anything about the adveritised meeting.

Just typical crap about who really killed Dr. David Kelly, Royal Cadet Stephen Hilder, John P. Wheeler, Olof Palme, etc., ad nauseam.

Our leaders are simply scum.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Nov.2014, 04:01 PM
Post #26

Seven posts in a row by you and no answers...you are losing your touch!!!
+
Model T Ford
post 30.Nov.2014, 04:45 PM
Post #27

Hardly, since I got rid of Jamtjin for a year, and after I only came back because of poor Jovin's unsolved murder.

Can't help it if posters are essentially interested in only narcissism.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Nov.2014, 04:49 PM
Post #28

So seven posts...unanswered...and still posting, to yourself, isn't that narcissistic???

Wouldn't talking into a mirror assuage your need for attention???
+
Model T Ford
post 30.Nov.2014, 06:15 PM
Post #29

Thread has had over 2,500 views, and I moved to the wilds of Portugal in 1989l after I had forced my retirement from a tenured college position to get more attention - what would have stayed that way if the spooks had not tried to kill me for complaining about Bubba's treatment in personal letters of Nixon, Helms, and Haig at the White House???

As for you, you post daily when you usually have nothing to say. laugh.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 30.Nov.2014, 06:35 PM
Post #30

If I have "nothing to say"...why do you answer???

You do realize that I am giving you the chance to expound on your ridiculous theories and without me you would be alone, as everyone else seems to have lost their belief in you!!!

So there!!!

You ingrate!!!
+

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: