The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > »    Reply to this topic

Is Malaysia Airliner Crash Repeat Of Asiana One?

Only This Time Done In Flight And All Killed

Model T Ford
post 11.Mar.2014, 04:58 PM
Post #16

The cover up of this apparent Pentagon tragedy is well underway with Malay investigators not being interested in the two Iranians who stole passports since they were not connected to any known terrorist groups rather than terrorist states, like the USA; are not interested in the five passengers who checked in with their luggage, only to hastily leave with their bags at the last moment; and are not interested in the unprecedented lack to debris, thanks its chumps in the Malay military stating that its radars following the plane tracked it westward through the Straits of Malacca until it disappeared off the radar screen.

That means that the possible crash site is a circle with a radius of about 500 miles - what means that it will never be found?

Still wonder how a plane and its passengers can simply be vaporized off the map. Reminds me when those planes on 9/11 hit the WTC and the Pentagon, reducing them pretty much to dust. Hear we have a fully fueled airliner and we just have to add a trigger which would achieve the same result.

Still think that a properly guided thunderbolt could do it.
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 11.Mar.2014, 05:06 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 11.Mar.2014, 04:58 PM) *
Still think that a properly guided thunderbolt could do it.

what is a thunderbolt?

Queen fan?

"thunderbolt and lightning very very frightening me galileo..."
+
Kn33grow
post 12.Mar.2014, 03:51 PM
Post #18

At first i was disinterested in this tragedy thinking its just another aviation disaster but currently i find this incident totally baffling. Too many contradictions on the part of Malaysian aviation authorities (not necessarily a conspiracy).

I can only say:

[quote]Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns; that is to say, there are things that we now know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns
+
Model T Ford
post 12.Mar.2014, 07:30 PM
Post #19

Now Mike McKay, an oil-rig operator in the area where the plane was last sited on radar, has reported that he saw a plane burning at that time high in the sky, and reported it to Veitnamese and Malay authorities, but they discounted it because they could find no evidence of it.

And, of course, there was no evidence then because it totally burned up, thanks to the fires that a hand-hled laser in the passenger cabin thad started.

Case closed.
+
Model T Ford
post 13.Mar.2014, 12:54 PM
Post #20

Now US experts are claiming that they have evidence that the 777's engines kept running five hours after the last radar contact, leading them to believe that the missing plane was hijacked, and could be hiding anywhere within an area with a 2,000 mile radius.

The evidence is being kept in the file about alien kidnapping, area 51 and other ultra secret conspiracies.

Ah, for the good old days of Pravda's certainties. laugh.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 13.Mar.2014, 06:56 PM
Post #21

So who benefits when the West's most troublesome Muslim state, Malaysia, is given a black eye for the mysterious disappearance of one of its airplanes, and Beijing, its biggest threat, has to deal with the blowback from the survivors of 150 Chinese victims?

State-sponsored terrorism is just mass murder, wrapped in various 'false flags', and whipped up by wild propaganda.
+
Micardo
post 13.Mar.2014, 10:58 PM
Post #22

Did it have enough fuel to reach Roswell ??
+
Model T Ford
post 14.Mar.2014, 01:30 PM
Post #23

Yeah, I think so if the experts, especially the American ones, have their way. smile.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 15.Mar.2014, 03:16 PM
Post #24

So why is the PM of Malaysia deliberately engaging in a cover up of the crash?

The answer is simple: he either goes along with the false explanation that the Americans are taking the lead in laying out, or he really gets his people looking where the sabotaged airliner reportedly crashed which killed all its passengers.

The first option is much less costly, embracing, and more suitable to Washington.

Now Malaysia has paid its price in helping ratchet up the pressure on Beijing, and it won't have another disaster dropped on it for awhile.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 15.Mar.2014, 04:28 PM
Post #25

I may be wrong...but...I think Islam is involved!!!
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Mar.2014, 01:33 PM
Post #26

Islam is involved as the Malaysian government is trying to fit up the airplane's captain as the culprit since he was most opposed to jailing pro-democracy supporter Anwar Ibrahim for sodomy earlier in the day.

Being gay is not permitted when 'false flag' operations are afoot.

The real culprit, though, is the USA which did a replay of the unsuccessful crash at SFO last summer which only killed two Chinese in the crash.

This time, the cabin sabotage - what was caused by a hand-held laser smuggled onto the plane, and plugged into its electrical supply in one of the toilets - worked when the plane was at top speed, and cruising at 35,000 feet - what oil-rig operator Mike McKay saw burning high in the sky over the South China Sea, and ultimately crashed as vaporized debris, causing that small earthquake that Chinese seismologists noticed when it hit the seabed, causing a small earthquake.

Neither of these claims was taken seriously by the real culprits.

Now Chinese, thanks to all the lies that Washington and Kuala Lumpur are inventing to wrap the mystery into a never-ending conundrum, is left carrying the can for the disaster with its citizens complaining about the plight of the survivors of all its alleged victims.
+
skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2014, 01:56 PM
Post #27

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 17.Mar.2014, 01:33 PM) *
This time, the cabin sabotage - what was caused by a hand-held laser smuggled onto the plane, and plugged into its electrical supply in one of the toilets - worked when the pl ... (show full quote)

so just confirming...

a small handheld laser plugged into a low voltage power supply in the toilets?

this then vapourises the whole plane into little parts?

this debris lands in the ocean?

despite being vapourised into very small pieces and drifting down 4000m to the seabed, it is still big enough and carrying enough energy to look like an earthquake?

Note; if the laser is powered by the aircrafts power supply, at some point the laser will destroy it's own energy supply and cease to work anymore?
+
skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2014, 02:01 PM
Post #28

QUOTE (Gamla H?lsingebock @ 15.Mar.2014, 04:28 PM) *
I may be wrong...but...I think Islam is involved!!!

I may be wrong, but I think the only public proven facts to date are that an aircraft is involved.

I suspect the USA will have a fair bunch of data, but it's not going to disclose everything as doesn't want to disclose the varies levels of it's technologies related to satellites, radars, tracking etc. it will probably drip feed info to the Malaysians.

Or. If it is hijacked and the USA could quite easily know this for certain, so they could also be planning an operation and simply don't want to let the hijackers know this, and they certainly won't trust telling the Malaysians this information.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Mar.2014, 02:43 PM
Post #29

How many days is it???

Still no cell phone activity...they are all gone!!!

I'm thinking failed hijacking and a crash at sea...somewhere very far away from the areas currently being searched...
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Mar.2014, 02:48 PM
Post #30

Never said low-energy supply. What I have read: it is 110-220 volts what could be converted to whatever the laser needed.

You do indicate that the failure of the laser could still bring down the plane's electrical system - what I thought would not happen as the laser would cut through the fuselage's skin, and bring back a thunder bolt to do the necessary sabotaging, but I will accept your addition as it is still sabotage..
+

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: