The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    Reply to this topic

Is Malaysia Airliner Crash Repeat Of Asiana One?

Only This Time Done In Flight And All Killed

skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2014, 02:57 PM
Post #31

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 17.Mar.2014, 02:48 PM) *
Never said low-energy supply. What I have read: it is 110-220 volts what could be converted to whatever the laser needed.You do indicate that the failure of the laser could s ... (show full quote)

toilets 20-50w lights, probably on 12/24/27/72 or 115v, but very low ampage. It's designed this way so that they can run with minimum thickness wiring possible. It's probably on less than 500w for the whole of the toilet set up, maybe much much lower.. know any laser that can cut through metal running on 500w?

I won't even enter the science of your laser attracting lightning, from a storm that never existed.
Go to the top of the page
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Mar.2014, 03:16 PM
Post #32

Yes, Kern lasers has one which can cut through metal with only 150 watts. A 500 watt one could cut the hell out of a 777 fuselage. laugh.gif

And the level of your science is clearly shown when you act has if there is only massive energy in the sky when a thunder storm is building up or occurring.

There is always a lot of energy potential in the sky. You just need some kind of beam, like a laser one, to bring it down. smile.gif
+
skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2014, 03:40 PM
Post #33

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 17.Mar.2014, 03:16 PM) *
There is always a lot of energy potential in the sky. You just need some kind of beam, like a laser one, to bring it down. smile.gif

links, evidence?
+
Svensksmith
post 17.Mar.2014, 06:03 PM
Post #34

All speculations aside, I wonder if and when we will really know what happened to that plane???
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Mar.2014, 06:28 PM
Post #35

I am waiting for the facts about Amelia...but not holding my breath!!!
+
Gordy
post 17.Mar.2014, 07:26 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (Svensksmith @ 17.Mar.2014, 06:03 PM) *
All speculations aside, I wonder if and when we will really know what happened to that plane???

Any answer to that question would be pure speculation!

Personally I am going with the story on Twitter that says the authorities know where the plane is and are actively negotiating for the release of the passengers. There is blind hope for ya!
+
skogsbo
post 17.Mar.2014, 10:25 PM
Post #37

QUOTE (Gordy @ 17.Mar.2014, 07:26 PM) *
Any answer to that question would be pure speculation! Personally I am going with the story on Twitter that says the authorities know where the plane is and are actively n ... (show full quote)

Sounds plausible, it would explain why the main countries are pretty quiet and are leaving the Malaysians to their own silly games. However, if true, is the pilot asking for the release of his friend, or a much larger plot is afoot. It is truly a mysterious tale and no doubt those in Hollywood are probably dreaming of scripts!
+
Gordy
post 18.Mar.2014, 08:22 AM
Post #38

As a coincidence friend in Thailand sent me this link it should really appeal to you Model T it has all the elements you love including the bit where the writer claims that he is being censured by forces unknown!

It does at least sound more plausible than your "the plane caused a minor earthquake when it hit the seabed" scenario.
+
skogsbo
post 18.Mar.2014, 08:29 AM
Post #39

QUOTE (Gordy @ 18.Mar.2014, 08:22 AM) *
It does at least sound more plausible than your "the plane caused a minor earthquake when it hit the seabed" scenario.

but there was a small quake in LA yesterday or the day before. So I imagine mini Trows theory is true as the shockwaves from a plane fragment hitting the seabed, travelled the world many times, being enhanced by space laser, then haarp directed it onto a fault line in LA, to make it look like a natural event. This of course was just a trial run, as they are practicin0g in case they need target quakes under Russian military bases in the Crimea.
+
Model T Ford
post 18.Mar.2014, 05:40 PM
Post #40

Just the expected posts by resident trolls where they link non-existent articles, and combine my claims about all kinds of things in most inventive ways in attempts to discredit me.

Still the Boeing 777 and its 239 passengers have mysteriously disappeared, and won't be popping up ever.

Any constructive ideas about the disaster?
+
skogsbo
post 18.Mar.2014, 05:46 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 18.Mar.2014, 05:40 PM) *
239 passengers have mysteriously disappeared, and won't be popping up ever.

care to share your evidence?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Mar.2014, 05:46 PM
Post #42

How can you call it a disaster when nothing is known, except that it never landed at it's intended destination???

Maybe it's just "fashionably late"???
+
Model T Ford
post 18.Mar.2014, 06:08 PM
Post #43

I tell you about the two fires which started in the passenger cabin before the crash of Asiana Flight 214, the power of hand-held lasers which can cut through metal with electricity available to passengers in 777 toilets, oil-rig operator Mike McKay reporting that he saw a plane on fire high in the sky when the Malaysia flight was overhead, the electrical potential of the atmosphere to cause thunder bolts when an electrical charge below it brings it down, all the lies, false assumptions, and confusion the alleged authorities are involved in to frame these pilots, like in the SFO case, about who they are, their behavior and frame of mind before takeoff to cover up what really happened, etc.
+
Model T Ford
post 18.Mar.2014, 06:34 PM
Post #44

Just look at The Guardian's pathetic list of unanswered questions where the basic assumption is that the plane was hijacked rather than destroyed by deadly sabotage - e.g., why the passenger never called their loved ones about an ongoing problem, why they couldn't kick down the pilot doors to regain control of the plane, why some of them could have died or been in distress because of the lack of oxygen when the plane went so high, etc.

If you start out with assuming the wrong context, you will never get any meaningful answers.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Mar.2014, 10:09 PM
Post #45

It crashed in the Indian Ocean...all on board are lost...Islam is responsible!!!
+

15 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: