The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >   Reply to this topic

A religion out of control...

Tolerance and acceptance gone awry...

Jamtjim
post 16.Jun.2016, 08:48 AM
Post #31

Ok, I concede. The "faces ripped off" was somewhat hyperbolic...

Therefore I will not only withdraw my previous comment but refine it post-hoc it to "suffer horrific injuries" which would encompass not just face ripping but amputation of limbs, permanent scaring and other life-changing injuries..

You know what? I'll go even further and change "children" to "people" after all (and I hope that you will forgive the blatant and jarring tautology) people are people too...

My comment would now be (had I not withdrawn it):

"Back in Blighty, it doesn't seem to matter how many toddlers are mauled to death nor how many people have suffer horrific injuries by dangerous dogs, there has always been massive resistance to controls on breeds or attempts at licensing."

Which of course completely alters the essence of the point I was making regarding hazardous canines does it not?

This is the new and improved Jamtjim, always keen to appease my opponent, keen to correct any mistakes or inaccuracies and always vastly overjoyed to do so...

Now we are both content! Happy days!!

Anyway, can't stop. I have my MG-42 to polish and I need to take my T-rex out for a walk down to the kindergarten and back... Perhaps I should feed him first, he gets a bit bitey when he's hungry...
Go to the top of the page
+
Model T Ford
post 16.Jun.2016, 04:42 PM
Post #32

You can joke and divert the thread all you want but it is going nowhere.

The Democrats in the US Senate have settled after a filibuster for amendments to the gun bill,l calling for more background checks of purchasers, and limiting sales to suspected terrorists, but I doubt they will pass, much less pass in the House.

Just anticipate more Orlandos in future, thanks to idiots like you.
+
Jamtjim
post 16.Jun.2016, 04:48 PM
Post #33

Well for once I fully agree with you ... well at least with the first two paragraphs.

In addition I also fear that there may be future mass shootings like the ones in Orlando yet I can't really see why that would be thanks to "idiots" like us, sitting in countries other than the US and with absolutely no control or influence over their laws regarding gun ownership or anything else...

In fact as far as I can see, only an "idiot" could say that we do.
+
Model T Ford
post 16.Jun.2016, 04:58 PM
Post #34

You idiots give encouragement to posters like citizen Gamla who treasures his guns more than anything. blink.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 16.Jun.2016, 05:09 PM
Post #35

And how do we do that pray tell? Sounds like the kind of thing only an "idiot" would allege!
+
Model T Ford
post 16.Jun.2016, 05:24 PM
Post #36

QUOTE (Jamtjim @ 16.Jun.2016, 04:09 PM) *
And how do we do that pray tell? Sounds like the kind of thing only an "idiot" would allege!

Gamla has been pining for your return for years, and breathlessly welcomed your return.

He has sided with you every time you have libeled me.
+
Jamtjim
post 16.Jun.2016, 05:28 PM
Post #37

Right, so absolutely no attempt made to justify your cretinous allegation... That figures!

I repeat the question. How is it that we give encouragement to Gamla?

Remind me who the "idiot" is again?
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Jun.2016, 05:31 PM
Post #38

"Citizen Gamla", is a law abiding gun owning person that is shocked and disgusted with gun violence...anywhere...

Nobody blames drunk driving on sober people, so why tar decent law abiding people with the same brush???

You would never get one of these guys to attack the members of a gun owners club/facility because those cowards know that someone will challenge them...

P/S: Yes, I am glad that JJ is back...you two provide a lot of fun reading and are considered by a lot of us twin pleasures on this forum...the back and forth, coupled by brilliant "one-up-manship" provides us with a plethora of fun words to decipher...no pun there laugh.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 16.Jun.2016, 05:31 PM
Post #39

You. laugh.gif

And remember. Gamla, you started this thread by blaming Muslims for what jihadists do in the name of Islam, and called for attacks on them in response.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Jun.2016, 05:41 PM
Post #40

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 16.Jun.2016, 06:31 PM) *
You. laugh.gif

My guns really have no ability to protect me...Because I follow all the safety rules applying to safe storage/handling of firearms...

I would have to get keys...go to my basement...open a closet...open a gun storage case...open the trigger lock...go to another location to get ammunition...load the gun...and then...They got me!!! laugh.gif
+
Bsmith
post 16.Jun.2016, 06:20 PM
Post #41

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 16.Jun.2016, 05:31 PM) *
You. laugh.gif. And remember. Gamla, you started this thread by blaming Muslims for what jihadists do in the name of Islam, and called for attacks on them in response.

I saw no such response from GH, calling for attacks on Muslims. I do, however, see lots of posts where you defend Islam even in spite of all the terrorism. I finally have it, MTF is actually Obama!
+
Model T Ford
post 16.Jun.2016, 06:45 PM
Post #42

I am not Obama or Osama, for that matter, and Gamla called for the death by the West of those who espouse Islam in his opening post.

You should get your head fixed.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Jun.2016, 08:24 PM
Post #43

Damn, MTF what is wrong with you???

The gist of my opening post was...the west accepts other ideologies and the Islamic world does not...there is no two way street in this clash of cultures...The violence will continue, but from only one side!!!

I hope JJ gets a good one in on you...So there!!! laugh.gif
+
Bsmith
post 17.Jun.2016, 12:20 AM
Post #44

The person who had taken over the MTF identity is obviously a muslim or a muslim sympathizer. You had better be careful, GH, Jihadi Joe may come a-looking for you.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 17.Jun.2016, 01:23 AM
Post #45

Uh oh, maybe I should tell him now that I have made my gun access easier!!! unsure.gif
+

4 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: