The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Pentagon Foiled Turkish Coup Against Erdogan

US Helicopters At Samandira Stopped Assassins

Model T Ford
post 16.Jul.2016, 01:49 PM
Post #1

Ash Carter's Pentagon prevented another ISIS victory in successive days by its forces at Samandira Army Air Base outside of Istanbul locating where President Erdogan was vacationing on the Black Sea coast, and getting him safely back to Istanbul's Ataturk International Airport to mobilize the fight back before the plotters, led by its air force, could kill him.

Seems to be America's biggest surprise coup in history.
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Jul.2016, 03:11 PM
Post #2

The coup failed because Obama held back shipments of hand held lasers...he did not want fellow Muslims hurt by Christian bolts of energy...
+
Model T Ford
post 16.Jul.2016, 03:19 PM
Post #3

You are incapable of being serious about anything. blink.gif

No wonder, with so many people like you, the world is a basket case.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Jul.2016, 04:51 PM
Post #4

I am glad to know there are so many of us out around...You just made it look like TheDonald is a "shoe-in" to be POTUS!!!
+
Bsmith
post 16.Jul.2016, 05:41 PM
Post #5

More Islamic unrest. Seems to be going around a lot these days.
+
Model T Ford
post 16.Jul.2016, 07:09 PM
Post #6

OurAdolf may win, given the moronic cowardice of the electorate, but Hillary is hardly better.

Whatever happens, I am out of here because I cannot tolerate any more of its excrement.

Perhaps will go back to Sweden if the conditions are right.

Then I shall renounce my citizenship as I don't want to be any part of it.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 16.Jul.2016, 07:37 PM
Post #7

I'll bet you could apply for political asylum, just think of the wonderful benefits package you would receive...

All you have to do to prove your need, is to show your old post here about your fear of FBI plans to terminate you with extreme prejudice...You would be first in line for acceptance and with a premier benefits package!!! rolleyes.gif
+
Bsmith
post 16.Jul.2016, 10:48 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 16.Jul.2016, 06:09 PM) *
OurAdolf may win, given the moronic cowardice of the electorate, but Hillary is hardly better.Whatever happens, I am out of here because I cannot tolerate any more of its excr ... (show full quote)

What would constitute "right conditions" in Sweden for you?
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Jul.2016, 11:24 AM
Post #9

Sell, I would want Swedish authorities to assure me that I would not be extradited because of some set up that Washington advances against me, like Sapo working with the vile FBI that I was working with "'ihad Jane' ska Colleen La Rose to assassinate Islamophobe cartoonist Lars Vilks.

Would also want assurances that my assets in Sweden could not be sequestered by the IRS,

Would not seek political asylum because Washington is not legally going after me: it just occasionally tries to kill me.

And Washington's Air Force was more involved in rescuing Erdogan as he was vacationing on the Aegean, and was taken by a plane from the giant base Incinlik to Istanbul which US helicopters from Samandira had cleared of plotter threats to his life.
+
Bsmith
post 17.Jul.2016, 11:53 AM
Post #10

Extradited where? To the US? You're already there and no one has killed you.
+
Model T Ford
post 17.Jul.2016, 12:15 PM
Post #11

The spooks tried to kill me twice here in New haven in June 2013.

The first time they rang the door bell in the middle of the night unannounced but I didn't open the door.

Instead of busting in, and shooting me, they shined a laser guided pistol in my bay window unannounced two days later, thinking that I would get up from the floor where I was sleeping, but I didn't.

At the same time, they were delaying delivery of my furniture in NY harbor, in the hope of finding it contained explosive materials or my papers showed that I was someone''s spy.

My nephew, a prominent NY lawyer, finally got my furniture released, and the spooks decided that they would get blowback from him if they still killed me.

If I leave the States, I shall be back to square one with America's terrorists.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Jul.2016, 03:26 AM
Post #12

"The spooks" Isn't that a politically incorrect racial slur???
+
Model T Ford
post 19.Jul.2016, 02:52 PM
Post #13

No, it is just a term for various covert operators when one doesn't know which agency is involved, like whether it is the Bureau, ICE, NSA's SCS, etc.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: