The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Why No Article About Terrorist Attack On Russia?

Would Put To Rest Claim Putin Stirring Up Baltics?

Bsmith
post 7.Apr.2017, 06:39 PM
Post #16

Anders Breivik? Now you've really lost me. I highly doubt if there is any connection between that nut and the other nut. Other than that they are both nuts.

I do agree that the US meddles too much in the ME. I would much rather we cleared out of that area and let them manage their own affairs. If the US govt. is so concerned with the strategic advantage Middle Eastern oil offers, perhaps we could really go balls to the wall like we did in the space race and come up with viable energy alternatives and sources.
Go to the top of the page
+
Model T Ford
post 7.Apr.2017, 07:06 PM
Post #17

[quote name='Bsmith' date='7.Apr.2017, 06:39 PM' post='910908']
Anders Breivik? Now you've really lost me. I highly doubt if there is any connection between that nut and the other nut. Other than that they are both nuts.

There are many in the EDL and the Anti-Jihadist movement who want to finish what Anders Breivik started in Sweden through the money they hoped to gain by stealing the entrance sign to the Auschwitz concentration camp for neo-Nazi collectors. Just because he is in prison, the problem is not over.

Then there are Britons who got caught up in the process, and either got set up for murder like the al-Hillis, or became murderers themselves like Masood.
+
Model T Ford
post 8.Apr.2017, 01:44 PM
Post #18

Looks like the terror is connected to the 2010 Christmas bombing since it too occurred on Drottninggatan, Norway is most concerned about another Breivik-style attack, and Sapo, like MI5 just the other day in London, has lost contact with the culprit in the process.

Could Breivik's followers in Sweden have hired another Muslim to do their dirty work?

Where is Lidingo's Anders Hogstrom when he is needed again?
+
Bsmith
post 8.Apr.2017, 02:18 PM
Post #19

Interesting way to try and spin the story away from the true culprit: Islamic jihad.
+
Model T Ford
post 8.Apr.2017, 02:40 PM
Post #20

I am just interested in getting the culprits in terrorist attacks like Khalid Masood in the London attacks.

Didn't Breivik just lose his appeal for civil rights abuses during his most deserved incarceration, something which upsets his supporters like you.

And wasn't the culprit in the 2010 Christmas bombing Taimour, an Iraqi-born Swedish citizen, and didn't Sapo refuse to use the video of his leader after his demise after the terror attacks in Norway had occurred?
+

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: