The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

International pre-school & child advise

English pre-school for 2y.o.

Ritakapp
post 28.Jun.2019, 12:24 PM
Post #1

Hi Everyone!

My family is moving to Stockholm in 2 months. We have 2 y.o. child, and I have several questions I could not really find answers for.

1) May anyone please recommend good english preschool in Stockholm, ideally in Kungsholmen (as we are going to rent an apartment there) or not far away? Or just a very good one swedish nearby.

And I also have two not really related questions I would very appreciate if someone answers.

2) My child is allergic to cow milk so he is drinking soy baby formula (Humana or Similac). Is there any soy formula I can find in Stockholm?

3) My child is also allergic to eggs. That is the reason doctors forbid vaccination (as they contain egg protein). What is the perception of this in Sweden?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Go to the top of the page
+
sarfinav
post 15.Jul.2019, 11:47 AM
Post #2

Hi Ritakapp,

I highly recommend Tanto International School at Flintbacken 20 in Stockholm. According to Google Maps it's about a 15min drive. They have an English Nursery School and then they go all the way up to Year 7! Or Mother Goose International Pre-School on Tunvägen. (I am not sure of the minimum age but I am sure you could call and check!)
Personally, I went to both schools when we lived in Sweden and I absolutely loved it! I am 22 now and to this day, I keep so many good memories from these schools close to my heart! I made lifelong friends that I still keep in touch with to this day at Tanto! The teachers at both schools are very understanding and the learning atmosphere is very encouraging!

I truly believe my love for learning, reading and just going to school daily was encouraged by the positivity that I experienced smile.gif

Good luck! Do send me a PM if you have any questions!!
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: