The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Advice Wanted Please

Looking for Small farm / Kennels

Cymro
post 11.Jul.2016, 02:37 AM
Post #1

We are looking to buy in Sweden,a small holding / small farm or a house with land ? Not too close to neighbours, Welsh Sheepdogs like to bark !!! Approximately 2 - 6 ha with suitable buildings to convert into kennels for our dogs. I have working Welsh Sheepdogs, Pyreneran Mountain Dogs, and a cross of both these breeds called Bugeilgwn Mawr Cymreig, translation : (Big Welsh Shepherd Dogs) 12 dogs in total. In addition my Swedish girlfriend, who is soon to be my wife, has four dogs, two Border Collies and two Welsh Sheepdogs. that's a total of 16 dogs.My girlfriend will be working in Göteborg. and therefore we hope to find a place within 40 minutes drive of her place of work. any advice from Sweden will be appreciated. also if you have a suitable place to sell or know of a property please contact me Takk for det !!
Go to the top of the page
+
littleviking
post 11.Jul.2016, 11:08 AM
Post #2

you can search on different websites and since your future wife speaks the language its easier to figure out
you can start with hemnet it even has a nice app
look for gård -farm and most come with a barn or more.
you can look online and then go with a car and check it out, with that amount of doggies you need to have no neighbors
you should also check what it means to import all those dogs

http://www.jordbruksverket.se/swedishboard...89324551ec.html
Go to the top of the page
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: