The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Gjeebes you are right

This country is shit

intrepidfox
post 31.Aug.2019, 08:08 PM
Post #1

Gjeebes. Sorry for not taking you seriously before but you are correct. This country is shit.

Before anybody moans. I have lived here for 30+ years and it has changed to a cesspit full of violence, incompitent leaders, corruption, bad health care, no accommodation, useless for pensioners, crap schools, dirty everywhere, the gangs, shootings, bombings, rapes etc etc.

All i can say is R.I.P. Sverige
Go to the top of the page
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 31.Aug.2019, 09:01 PM
Post #2

And again:

The result of multiculturalism, ethnic diversity, political correctness; you know, the fruits of Liberalism...
+
Saywhatwhat
post 31.Aug.2019, 10:39 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 31.Aug.2019, 10:01 PM) *
And again:. The result of multiculturalism, ethnic diversity, political correctness; you know, the fruits of Liberalism...

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 31.Aug.2019, 10:01 PM) *
And again:. The result of multiculturalism, ethnic diversity, political correctness; you know, the fruits of Liberalism...

It also created you, the city you claim, the country, the modern world.

Political correctness, oh please, give an example of political correctness getting in the way of you living your life?

You want your rights recognized, correct? What makes you different from anyone else wanting the same?

You sure you aren’t liberal?

How is trump doing? Making America great yet? Seems like he’s really fucking things up! What party is he for again? Isn’t he a liberal?
+
Bsmith
post 1.Sep.2019, 06:42 PM
Post #4

Perhaps it is a function of age, but I feel society has declined as well. Things seemed simpler in earlier times. When I was a kid, we all played outside, unsupervised for most of the day with no worries about being assaulted. We came home when it got dark. There was no such thing as "drive by shootings" and mass shootings were extremely rare if not unheard of entirely. Most families were just that, a family with a dad and mom. Dad went to work and mom stayed home with the kids. On Sundays, we all went to church. Homeless people were called hobos and they rode the rails and stayed outside of town. They did not camp out all over the city leaving their filth behind. Men were men and women were women and were not confused in their roles. Etc. etc.

At least that is how I remember it.
+
Svedallas
post 1.Sep.2019, 06:52 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 31.Aug.2019, 09:08 PM) *
Gjeebes. Sorry for not taking you seriously before but you are correct. This country is shit.Before anybody moans. I have lived here for 30+ years and it has changed to a cess ... (show full quote)

Sweden has turned to shit.
The amount of shootings and murders on a daily it is as though we are used to it.

20 years ago. Just one shooting would be on the headlines for months.
Now daily.

The politicians have fucked us over.
+
Gjeebes
post 1.Sep.2019, 07:50 PM
Post #6

Living in the Greasy Meatball was the worst experience of my life. I will only ever return to close my bank account once Meatballian crowns cease being reported as "junk currency".

After I close it, I will never set foot there again.

7 years of daily frustration. The only country out of 6 I have lived in where the problems were both creatively superfluous as well as endless.

Meatballia hits the wall it saw coming from miles away. And don't forget, huge public/social support from the beginnings of the "open-borders" experiment.

Getting out? Best thing you can do. Takes time to arrange, but you can just feel the shit slide off as the dark cloud over the Greasy Meatball fades out of sight.

Now I can simply observe from afar as the "mighty" Swedes suffocate on their own arrogance and stupidity.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 2.Sep.2019, 08:17 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 1.Sep.2019, 07:42 PM) *
Perhaps it is a function of age, but I feel society has declined as well. Things seemed simpler in earlier times. When I was a kid, we all played outside, unsupervised for m ... (show full quote)

Everything seemed simpler as a kid because that’s the perception of a child.

Kids still play outside unsupervised and come home when it gets dark. They ride their bikes in the street and have lemonade stands.

Drive bys and mass shootings... totally agree here... there needs to be more gun control in America. Trump has done a piss poor job of “draining the swamp” when he can’t get rid of the NRA’s influence in politics. Republicans are a constant roadblock to gun law reform. One of the biggest plagues in American history... the mass shootings.... funny how the large large majority of shooters are white male conservatives... this is not a liberal issue... unless you consider gun owners fighting for their rights within the liberal spectrum... which an argument can be made for.

If women, or kids, strayed from their “roles” the “man” would usually beat them back into place.

What if mom didn’t want to stay home with the kids, or stay home when kids went to school? What if she wanted to have a career as well or wanted the man to stay at home instead.

The conditions which you describe are part of a past that led to today. Many many many of our generation rebelled against those stifling conditions. For good reason.

But hey, I get it, you wish you could go back to a time where you can call black people niggers and beat your spouse and kids with impunity.

The advancements made for women and minorities is a good thing. Funny that it’s a majority of white men who don’t agree with this.

+
Svedallas
post 5.Sep.2019, 11:39 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 2.Sep.2019, 09:17 AM) *
Everything seemed simpler as a kid because that’s the perception of a child. Kids still play outside unsupervised and come home when it gets dark. They ride their bikes in t ... (show full quote)

Let us not compare Sweden to US again.
I would still prefer Sweden. We have our major faults right now, but for the most part, when things are functioning, it can be good. We just have an incompetent political party that is destroying Sweden.
+
Bsmith
post 5.Sep.2019, 12:20 PM
Post #9

Many people in Europe have the misconception that the entire US is a war zone as many people in the US have the same perception of Sweden. I have lived in both countries and, in my opinion, the gloom and doom is a bit exaggerated. In neither country was I ever shot at, mugged, raped or assaulted. Truthfully, I have primarily been in rural areas and they tend to have a much lower crime rate. However, I do believe that it appears to be getting worse even in the rural areas. Society has seemingly turned more violent and depraved.
+
Saywhatwhat
post 5.Sep.2019, 12:57 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 5.Sep.2019, 12:39 PM) *
Let us not compare Sweden to US again.I would still prefer Sweden. We have our major faults right now, but for the most part, when things are functioning, it can be good. We ... (show full quote)

That stands for any country... when things are functioning, it can be good. But I don’t care your preference.

I brought up the US in response to drive bys and mass shootings... although very different, explosions and shootings happen in Sweden as well... polis maybe needs some balls.

There was a thread a while ago where someone posted an article about “the good Swede”.

I believe this is where the current problem in Sweden lies... that Sweden does not acknowledge its past in an appropriate way and buried issues with a national image of a “do gooder”... this has led to the lid on the boiling pot, not knowing when to be rational, rather at all costs perpetuate a false image of humanitarian super power. Politicians and citizens are guilty alike.

Sweden’s liberal policies also gave you the Sweden you love. Remember that.

And as bsmith said... big misconception of America is that it’s a complete war zone. Juicy us news drama is sold all over the place... big world market for it. Liberal policies don’t always work but it by and large has brought more equality of opportunity which is great. Good thing is that states can work out their own politics to suit their local needs because of the vast difference of some states and regions.

+
gsurya
post 5.Sep.2019, 01:01 PM
Post #11

I have been living in and out of Copenhagen and Malmo for multiple stints since 1998, and I can say that I love Scandinavia as a whole.

Yes we have some bigoted hate-mongering losers like these SweNazis, but they are a small whining minority and can be ignored for the largely great experience we have living here as immigrants.
+
Bsmith
post 5.Sep.2019, 01:09 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Saywhatwhat @ 2.Sep.2019, 08:17 AM) *
there needs to be more gun control in America.

On that, I totally disagree. Primarily because it does not affect a solution. The cities that have the strongest gun control laws also have the highest levels of gun crimes in the nation. They also have the highest levels of liberal democrats who eschew the idea of personal responsibility.

I do, in fact own several guns. I have never had the urge to shoot anyone, despite the fact that I have indeed had relationships that have failed, jobs I have been let go from and other problems. The difference is, when confronted with a problem I identify the problem and the cause, plan out a strategy to defeat the problem and follow the plan. I do not blame others for my own problems nor do I expect others to solve them for me. If I do appeal to a higher power, it is not the government I look to but God.
+
skogsbo
post 5.Sep.2019, 02:17 PM
Post #13

Has anyone who didn't own guns ever gone on a shooting spree? There is your answer. wink.gif
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 5.Sep.2019, 02:53 PM
Post #14

I would like to pose a question to those over 50 years of age...It is this:

When you were young did you ever really want to kill everybody in your school???
+
Saywhatwhat
post 5.Sep.2019, 02:57 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 5.Sep.2019, 03:17 PM) *
Has anyone who didn't own guns ever gone on a shooting spree? There is your answer. wink.gif

Bing!!

The ease of access to guns is appalling.

Bsmith— to bring up Chicago... other than corrupt politics most likely influenced by nra money... Democrats or not... Daley, the first, was dem and racist as ——-.... but strict gun laws in Chicago??? Any city that has a right to concealed carry does not have strict gun laws.
+

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: