The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
  Reply to this topic

Gang rape in Sweden

By the numbers

Billy_UK
post 7.May.2018, 07:58 AM
Post #1

Almost spat out my coffee reading Aftonbladet this morning. They’ve taken a look at group rape cases/convictions between July 2012 - December 2017 and provided a breakdown of the background of those convicted.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/rLKwKR...r-gruppvaldtakt

• 112 people were convicted
  • 27 of those were born in Sweden of which 14 had two Swedish parents and 13 had at least one parent born outside of Sweden
  • 85 were born outside of Sweden of which 45 were resident in Sweden, 34 were asylum seekers and 6 were resident in another EU country
  • 82 of the 85 foreign born people were from a country outside the EU
  • 27 of the 34 asylum seekers were ensamkommande barn

A few observations. The number of asylum seekers is probably higher but they more than likely are among the 45 who are residing in Sweden (asylum seekers given residency). Also 80% of those who were asylum seekers and convicted were unaccompanied child refugees and yet they’ve just decided to have an asylum application “amnesty” for 9000 of these people. You couldn’t make it up.

Now let’s hope they do something similar for all rape cases.
Go to the top of the page
+
robbie1985
post 7.May.2018, 09:35 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (Billy_UK @ 7.May.2018, 08:58 AM) *
27 of the 34 asylum seekers were ensamkommande barnAlso 80% of those who were asylum seekers and convicted were unaccompanied child refugees and yet they’ve just decided to ... (show full quote)

Just so I fully understand the point you're making, are you saying the other 8,973 people who didn't commit this crime should be punished for it? Or have I misunderstood what you've saying.
+
Billy_UK
post 7.May.2018, 09:57 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (robbie1985 @ 7.May.2018, 09:35 AM) *
Just so I fully understand the point you're making, are you saying the other 8,973 people who didn't commit this crime should be punished for it? Or have I misundersto ... (show full quote)

No I’m saying they’ve just agreed to forgo the asylum process for a group of people who are several hundred times more likely to commit a crime such as group rape than that of the native population.
+
Bsmith
post 7.May.2018, 11:29 PM
Post #4

There is absolutely no logic to the immigration situation. Years from now, people will be scratching their head trying to figure out why the leaders of the country completely ran the train off the rails.
+
Svedallas
post 8.May.2018, 09:07 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Billy_UK @ 7.May.2018, 10:57 AM) *
No I’m saying they’ve just agreed to forgo the asylum process for a group of people who are several hundred times more likely to commit a crime such as group rape than tha ... (show full quote)

Make sure to vote in 4 months.
+
JonG
post 8.May.2018, 04:17 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 8.May.2018, 12:29 AM) *
There is absolutely no logic to the immigration situation. Years from now, people will be scratching their head trying to figure out why the leaders of the country completely ... (show full quote)

It's almost as though politicians are not primarily concerned with improving the situation of the electorate at all. That's shocking news indeed...

Now if anyone can figure out who stood to gain from an influx of a million poor, uneducated, dependant people, then we would be closer to answering the question bsmith poses. It sure as hell wasnt the average Swedish citizen.
+
Svedallas
post 8.May.2018, 10:05 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (JonG @ 8.May.2018, 05:17 PM) *
It's almost as though politicians are not primarily concerned with improving the situation of the electorate at all. That's shocking news indeed...Now if anyone can fi ... (show full quote)

Incompetent politicians.

https://sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?...artikel=6948756
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 8.May.2018, 10:33 PM
Post #8

Agreed, but now the citizens must act against politicians that speak and legislate for them...

Is the SD the answer???

Unfortunately, nothing will change unless the people STRONGLY make their displeasure and unhappiness with the current policies heard...

Sadly, I don't think that will happen...
+
Svedallas
post 9.May.2018, 08:50 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 8.May.2018, 11:33 PM) *
Agreed, but now the citizens must act against politicians that speak and legislate for them...Is the SD the answer???Unfortunately, nothing will change unless the people STRON ... (show full quote)

SD are racists. They would make it so much worse in Sweden.
Moderaterna will win.
+
intrepidfox
post 9.May.2018, 09:31 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 9.May.2018, 07:50 AM) *
SD are racists. They would make it so much worse in Sweden.. Moderaterna will win.

Very strange that M and SD are saying exactly the same things now. That must mean that M are also racists
+
Svedallas
post 9.May.2018, 11:02 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 9.May.2018, 10:31 AM) *
Very strange that M and SD are saying exactly the same things now. That must mean that M are also racists

Exactly! M keeps on saying - we support SD with most proposals.
They are just trying to get votes...
Instead they should be a step higher and bring original proposals.

As long as Socialdems and Centerpartiet dont put any of their silly proposals in, I am fine. Disaster waiting to happen

Did you watch the debate? Cringe.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 9.May.2018, 02:48 PM
Post #12

When opposing political parties begin to sing the same song the people are being heard, and they want their support; which one will give the people action instead of promises???

Aye, there's the rub...
+
intrepidfox
post 9.May.2018, 04:19 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 9.May.2018, 10:02 AM) *
Exactly! M keeps on saying - we support SD with most proposals. They are just trying to get votes...Instead they should be a step higher and bring original proposals.As l ... (show full quote)

Yes. We all know that they couldn´t care less about the voter. They just want to keep their jobs and power. I have lived here a long time and every election is the same - vård, skolan omsorg - the same promises and no action
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 9.May.2018, 08:22 PM
Post #14

Politicians are the same everywhere...

It's a matter of...We will tell them what they want to hear and then do as we please...

Riots???...Anyone???
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: