• Sweden's news in English
2 Pages V  < 1 2   Reply to this topic

Engineering Companies in Sweden

Engineering English speaking professionals

post 29.Nov.2012, 03:35 PM
Post #16

Hi,i am a civil enginner living in eygpt,working as steel designer (pre-engineered buildings) and i dont know how can i find job in sweden or if its possible????
Go to the top of the page
post 29.Nov.2012, 10:22 PM
Post #17

Try Germany instead. Bavaria has a real estate boom and if there is any need they would need it.
post 1.Dec.2012, 12:11 AM
Post #18

Im 21 years old and am working as a Cadet Civil Designer in Australia.
I am experienced in Road, Drainage, Water and Sewer Design and also do my own Surveys
i am Studying an Associate Degree of Engineering (Civil) at USQ and endevour to complete my Bachelor Degree of Engineering (Civil) in the future.

I was hoping to move to work in Sweden in the future.
i have previously been to sweden in the Winter of 2011 and loved everything about the place (so much so i missed my flight home (by 6 hours) lol).

My Swedish is ok, but no where near fluent. i understand much more than i can speak.

what chance have i got of getting a job as a designer in Sweden if i have completed an Associates degree and am studying a bachelors degree part time and have 6 years of Design experience in Australia?

would i have to take a draftsman position? or could i enter the workforce as a Civil Designer with thoese Qualifications?
post 5.Dec.2013, 10:33 PM
Post #19

I am currently doing my masters in structural engineering in chalmers. Do anyone have a good idea about when and where to apply summer jobs for the coming year. I am not a good svenska speaker. So, If that s a barrier then should I apply for Norway, denmark or finland or any other country for that matter.
post 5.Aug.2014, 08:12 PM
Post #20

im islam from egypt i want to train in your company. i study and learn civil engineering in my collage and want to increese my experience in this field i have alot of experience in this field because i trainig in some company but i want to be with you as atrainer only
. Ihave courses like auto cad,sap ,teckla structure .
Could you help me to train in your company please...
Please reply

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: