Reply to this topic

Would Skatteverket accept c/o address?

Can I get a Swedish person number with c/o address

Walkingsunshine
post 30.Nov.2010, 10:26 PM
Post #1

Hi

Does anyone know if you are able to get a Swedish person number if you don't have a permanent address yet?

I'm currently living at my in laws place and I was thinking about putting a c/o address on the form as my name is not on the door and want to make sure I ll get any letters sent to me.

Would Skatteverket accept c/o address for the purpose of getting a Swedish person number?
Go to the top of the page
+
gplusa
post 30.Nov.2010, 10:29 PM
Post #2

Must be able to. I was living with my mother in law when I got my number.
+
SilviaRenateSommerlath
post 30.Nov.2010, 10:34 PM
Post #3

I have had some probs with them and my personal number but nothing to do with my c/o address, no one has even looked up when writing it.

Good luck!
+
Walkingsunshine
post 30.Nov.2010, 10:44 PM
Post #4

Great. Thx for the fast reply.

I'm going there thursday and just gonna write the c/o address on and see what happens.

Such a shame you can't open a bank account without the person number. Luckily my employer
said that they can put the salary into my foreign account until I get a Swedish one. But I'm just worried about how I ll be taxed and stuff like that.
Fingers crossed that everything will work out fine :-)
+
gplusa
post 30.Nov.2010, 10:50 PM
Post #5

They may let you open an account, as a holding account. You'll be able to deposit into the account, but not withdraw. Until you get your ID and card sorted out. My account was like that for a couple of weeks. Alternatively, give them your inlaws bank account number for the first pay. If you trust them not to run off to Bolivia, that is.
+
Boston23
post 30.Nov.2010, 10:56 PM
Post #6

You should have no problem - so many people have second hand rental contracts that no one even blinks if you have a c/o address. Many times on forms the c/o field is there.
+
umers
post 26.Oct.2016, 09:02 PM
Post #7

i am going to be visiting my relatives in gothenburg for a couple of months and was thinking about changing my address on Skatteverket and register as C/O address to my cousins apartment in Gothenberg. I wanted to inquire if it could create problems for my cousin if i register at their address as C/O as they are getting bostadbidrag?? can it affect their bostadbidrag if i am registered at their address?
+
ToSheila
post 13.Aug.2017, 06:44 PM
Post #8

Sorry for bumping old thread, but it is quite actual for me (and probably other fellow forum users).

Is c/o (care of) address enough when applying for PN and/or they need some paper or/and maybe I should ask owner of apartment to register on his address before?

Thanks!
+
gse1986
post 14.Aug.2017, 07:58 AM
Post #9

Yes its enough. I applied in September, and the person asked if we were renting an apartment, we said no, we're staying at my partners parents. The person then said "Well you need to enter c/o, as your name isnt on the postbox"...we argued that no names were on the postbox, but the person insisted we used c/o.
All ended up fine
+
browngirl
post 14.Aug.2017, 08:41 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (ToSheila @ 13.Aug.2017, 07:44 PM) *
Sorry for bumping old thread, but it is quite actual for me (and probably other fellow forum users).Is c/o (care of) address enough when applying for PN and/or they need some ... (show full quote)

Absolutely okay! I applied mine with c/o address too cause I was living in a shared apartment.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,537 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles