The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
19 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Why British Businessman Neil Heywood Was Murdered

He Plotted Bo Xilai To Overthrow Chinese Regime

*Guest*
post 11.Apr.2012, 09:12 AM
Post #1

As usual, the media hasn't a clue as to why Neil Heywood was killed, apparently by poison, in Chongqing last November.

Heywood, a deep MI6 agent, had befriended Chongqing Party Boss Bo Xilai, apparently through the contact he made with his wife, Gu Kallai. They got along well, and soon they started plotting the overthrow of the government in Beijing.

The only trouble was that Chinese intelligence, apparently the best in the world, discovered the plot, making her poison Heywood, and leading to the ouster of her husband.

Now she and a servant have been arrested on suspicion of doing the murder, and it looks like they will be convicted in due course.

Just possible Bo Xilai will be restored to power after the crisis has passed.
Go to the top of the page
+
byke
post 11.Apr.2012, 09:39 AM
Post #2

Are you sure, I thought it was Colonel Mustard with a Candlestick on the orders of George Michael (In the Bathroom)
+
Jamtjim
post 11.Apr.2012, 09:45 AM
Post #3

Trowbridge you are so full of shit that when you eventually die, if they give you an enema they could bury you in a matchbox.

As per usual you jump on the cruel murder of somebody in order to use their death in a vain and unsupported attempt to back up your wacky and wholly unjustified conspiracy theories. It is no more than the delusional mutterings of a sick and unethical mind.
+
*Guest*
post 11.Apr.2012, 09:52 AM
Post #4

Mr. Heywood has been apparently deliberately murdered, and suspects have been arrested on suspicion that they did it, and my bringing it all up is, according to resident ranters, just pure fiction of a deluded mind.

Certainly wouldn't change my mind and behavoir for yours. smile.gif
+
Ambre
post 11.Apr.2012, 09:58 AM
Post #5

why is anyone even answering ??? it only feeds him!

Just leave him be, why would anyone want to lose time and energy answering his non sense?!
+
Yorkshireman
post 11.Apr.2012, 09:59 AM
Post #6

In all honesty ... what did He expect when He became an MI6 agent ? The life of James Bond? He knew the risk.

Sorry, may sound cold but be realistic. And if He was an MI6 agent, it wasn't Him alone plotting to overthrow the Chinese government, it was the UK Government! ...or was he naughty enough to not follow orders?
+
skogsbo
post 11.Apr.2012, 10:03 AM
Post #7

Trow, it's great that you're on the local, your stories are as varied as they are bizarre, but I can't help thinking that there might be more appropriate places to front this kind of news (ps I'm not asking for any links!).

Secondly, if you are as we are led to believe in the later years of life, you must be expending a huge amount of your time on this stuff, isn't there better uses of your time?
+
*Guest*
post 11.Apr.2012, 10:16 AM
Post #8

I am here and posting because it's the fastest way I can. The other sites I use usually post finished articles - though they will post short ones if I provide them. They have no effective discussion capabilities, though

I am old, but can think of no better way to spend my time.

I can find out more on the internet in a morning, though it is filled with all kinds of mine fields and diversions, than I could in a whole week at a library.

And certainly Heywood, an employee of Hakluyt-infested with former and current MI6 officers, was not on his own here, but following what Hague and Sawers wanted so as to get back on the best terms with Washington.
+
*Guest*
post 11.Apr.2012, 10:16 AM
Post #9

Right Ambre, so why do you do it? rolleyes.gif
+
Jamtjim
post 11.Apr.2012, 10:23 AM
Post #10

Mr. Heywood has been apparently deliberately murdered, and suspects have been arrested on suspicion that they did it, and my bringing it all up is, according to resident ranters, just pure fiction of a deluded mind.

Yes, someone has been murdered Trow, but you don't care about the human suffering in the case, just about making up conspiracy nonsense about MI6 etc. when no evidence exists to indicate this. It is sick and tasteless.

why is anyone even answering ??? it only feeds him!

Just leave him be, why would anyone want to lose time and energy answering his non sense?!

Because I for one find it fun to debunk him.

In all honesty ... what did He expect when He became an MI6 agent ? The life of James Bond? He knew the risk.

Sorry, may sound cold but be realistic. And if He was an MI6 agent, it wasn't Him alone plotting to overthrow the Chinese government, it was the UK Government! ...or was he naughty enough to not follow orders?

There you go again with more unsubstantiated, speculative nonsense...

Trow, it's great that you're on the local, your stories are as varied as they are bizarre, but I can't help thinking that there might be more appropriate places to front this kind of news (ps I'm not asking for any links!).

Yep, like in faeces on the wall of a padded cell...
+
chazza
post 11.Apr.2012, 10:34 AM
Post #11

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 11.Apr.2012, 09:12 AM) *
As usual, the media hasn't a clue as to why Neil Heywood was killed, apparently by poison, in Chongqing last November.Heywood, a deep MI6 agent, had befriended Chongqing P ... (show full quote)

Actually I read this precise theory in the Guardan last weekend -sorry can't be bothered looking for the link but anyone can check it out for themselves. Its not Trow being crackpot again/still but rather just reiterating what the mainstream press is reporting as to what went down and why.
+
Yorkshireman
post 11.Apr.2012, 10:35 AM
Post #12

biggrin.gif In the words of SAAB ... "See First ... Kill First". Nuff Said.
+
AW1
post 11.Apr.2012, 10:38 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 11.Apr.2012, 09:12 AM) *
They got along well, and soon they started plotting the overthrow of the government in Beijing.

Source please.
+
chazza
post 11.Apr.2012, 10:40 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Ambre @ 11.Apr.2012, 09:58 AM) *
why is anyone even answering ??? it only feeds him! . Just leave him be, why would anyone want to lose time and energy answering his non sense?!

Ambre, it's time to use the ignore button so you won't be bothered by this. I've never understood it either but then I've never understood the use of latex or sado -masochism and weird fetishes and people that zip themselves into bags and such things so I just ignore it.

Leave them be and get on with your own thoughts. smile.gif
+
skogsbo
post 11.Apr.2012, 10:42 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (Trowbridge H. Ford @ 11.Apr.2012, 08:12 AM) *
They got along well, and soon they started plotting the overthrow of the government in Beijing.

Can't be more than a few days work for 2 people, it's not like the Chinese government is that established or powerful? Amateurs. wink.gif
+

19 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: