Reply to this topic

Need Accountant for Tax

Please recommend

post 12.Apr.2012, 08:47 AM
Post #1
Joined: 11.Apr.2012

Hi, tax time and I require the services of an accountant to lodge my tax return. Can anyone recommend one?
I am a sole trader but nothing complicated. I would do it myself but lack a good understanding of the language or taxation rules. Recommendations would be a great help, thank you.
Go to the top of the page
post 12.Apr.2012, 12:58 PM
Post #2
Joined: 12.Sep.2011

You can try this:
City Ekonomikonsult AB
Mäster Samuelsgatan 60, floor 8
SE-111 21 Stockholm
Phone nr +46 8 522 487 00
Go to the top of the page
post 26.Apr.2012, 05:33 PM
Post #3
Joined: 6.Jan.2007

I have a small business in accounting and booking.
Sure that i could help you out.
It is possible to extend the final return date if needed.
Based in Stockholm
Go to the top of the page
post 14.May.2012, 02:29 PM
Post #4
Joined: 7.Apr.2012

Hi everyone

We also need an English speaking Accountant who is 'on our side' not just another tax office lackey. We live in Dalsland between Arjang, Bengtsfors and Amal but will travel further to talk to someone who know the system and how to pay as little tax as possible. We run a small farm which makes no money at all but our income comes from property in the UK so we need someone who has some understanding of the double tax treaty etc etc. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. ohmy.gif
Go to the top of the page
post 26.Dec.2012, 11:53 PM
Post #5
Joined: 26.Mar.2011

You are welcome to take contact for both accounting and tax return assignments.
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles