Reply to this topic

Best SFI school in HELSINGBORG?

Studying Swedish

pattaravish
post 2.Jul.2012, 04:47 PM
Post #1

Hej!

Pls anyone If you could tell me which is best school for SFI in Helsingborg? I just moved here and will start my SFI in August and will be begin in Level C.

They have gave me a paper to choose the school that I want but I honestly have no idea which one is the good...
( I've been told that I can't change school in until I finish with my SFI... and That would be something like 600 hours to go... So all I want is just to be in a nice classroom environment... you know with classmates, teachers and all...

Below are the list of school

- Eductus
-Folksniversitetet
- Komvux Karnan
- Lernia
- Merit
- N.K. Data Center
- Competens

Any idea?

Tack sa mycket!

Pattaravish
Go to the top of the page
+
Puffin
post 3.Jul.2012, 09:47 AM
Post #2

I don't know about Helsingbirg specifically but in general Folkuniversitet has a very good reputation for beginner level Swedish - many people take their classes privately and pay 1000s of kronors to do so
+
pattaravish
post 3.Jul.2012, 02:59 PM
Post #3

Thank you Puffin. I was at Folkuniversitet today and It was nice I had a nice chat the staff there will visit others places tmr and see what's like.
+
holly89
post 6.Aug.2012, 01:29 PM
Post #4

Hello!

I am in the same situation as you and I have to choose one school out of the same selection of schools. I am just wondering which one you chose in the end and how you are finding it so far?

Thank you!

Holly
+
holly89
post 6.Aug.2012, 01:31 PM
Post #5

Oh forgot to add I cannot go to the Folkuniversitetet as they do not do evening classes, so this one is not an option!
+
Shanky14
post 10.Aug.2012, 09:43 AM
Post #6

I am also in the same situation. I am thinking of going for folkuniversitet or nk datacenter. Any thoughts? I am starting at the sfi 3 level and I need to learn fast. I am a nurse and I cannot license here until I reach a level b2. Any idea on the school that will offer me the fastest most immersion-like education? My options are the same at the others.

Tack!
+
holly89
post 10.Aug.2012, 02:37 PM
Post #7

I decided to go for Komvux Karnan after some advice from people who work in the area of aiding people learn Swedish. I have heard good reviews of NK Datacentre from one person who attended SFI there. But I asked 3 people independently and they said Komvux Karnan so ultimately I selected that one. I have yet to start but as soon as I do I will let you know how it is but I think you will have already selected one!

Good Luck!
+
amitro926
post 10.Aug.2012, 04:06 PM
Post #8

I include noticed ed amazing reviews of NK Datacentre through participant individual of which went to SFI there. But I questioned 3 population themselves and also they mentioned Komvux Karnan very is actually I particular you know that. I have however for you to attempt however as soon as I complete I allowed you to realize just how it is but I believe there are currently a few someone!
+
petterxyz
post 2.Aug.2013, 11:18 PM
Post #9

Hey! My name's Piotr and I'm 23 years old and I'm polish. I'm new in Helsingborg and i wanna meet new people here because i don't know nobody now. My mail petterxyz@hotmail.com smile.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,709 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles