Reply to this topic

Can kids register the school during visit period?

Is it possible or how to make it alternatively?

Yanqiu li
post 6.Jan.2013, 12:28 AM
Post #1
Joined: 1.Sep.2012

Dear everyone:
Do you know if or not the kids from foreign countries can apply for the enrollment in the school of Stockholm like elementary school or preschool when they have no personal number or residency permit here?
One of my family relatives want their kids have got good education here in Stockholm during their visit period or maybe as long as much if it is possible, is it allowed from the policy or any suggestions about how to make it?

By the way, i have been working and living here only for one year, and we have long residency permit instead of permanent residency. This relative is my sister.

Thanks very much for your suggestions and reply in advance!!!
Go to the top of the page
post 6.Jan.2013, 05:08 AM
Post #2
Location: Not in Sweden
Joined: 8.Nov.2005

No, they have to be residents with PN's.
Go to the top of the page
post 6.Jan.2013, 06:15 AM
Post #3
Joined: 10.Dec.2010

Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


Click here to start your job search

Popular articles