Reply to this topic

5 kap. 10 § utlänningslagen (2005:716)

Does Visa granted under this section allows 2 work

vijay5481
post 20.Mar.2013, 12:44 PM
Post #1

5 kap. 10 § utlänningslagen (2005:716) says

Section 10
A temporary residence permit may be granted to an alien who wishes to stay in this
country for work, studies, a visit or to conduct business activities.

Does Visa granted under this section allows to work here?
Go to the top of the page
+
axiom
post 20.Mar.2013, 03:30 PM
Post #2

All the different types of permits are listed on migrationsverkets website, and which ones allow you to work, etc.
+
Case officer
post 20.Mar.2013, 06:43 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (vijay5481 @ 20.Mar.2013, 12:44 PM) *
A temporary residence permit may be granted to an alien who wishes to stay in this country for work, studies, a visit or to conduct business activities. Does Visa granted unde ... (show full quote)

If you have come to Sweden for employment ("work") you obviously may for a specific employer or profession. If you have a residence permit for studying at a college or university you may work. If you have come to Sweden for a visit you may not work. If you have a permit for the self employed you may only work in your own business.
+
mulato
post 15.Nov.2013, 01:18 AM
Post #4

if i have a temporary residence permit and during my time in sweden, i met a woman and i live with her and i marrige with her. Could I work? What are the next step for working and help my wife?

another...
I want to save my money in a bank of sweden...may I save my money cash after i receive my A temporary residence permit?
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,685 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles