The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
  Reply to this topic

4 figure lagenheter flat number

of a bostad block of flats

philios33
post 3.Mar.2014, 11:58 PM
Post #1

Does anyone know what the format is for the 4 figure flat number which you need to fill in on the addressendning website?

(I have altered my real address for obvious reasons)
When buying my flat, in the documentation it says LGH 26, xxxxxgatan 12, so no 4 figure lgh number. I think the 26 is the number the bostad use for reference. But the problem is that the addressending form doesnt let you put in an invalid number. I tried 0026 but it said it was wrong.

Is there a way to obtain my 4 figure LGH number? as I have tried phoning my bostad but they dont know it (which I find very strange).

I used to live on the ground floor and my number was 1001, so I suspect there is some kind of format like, first 2 digits (10) means ground floor, and 01 means the first flat going clockwise around the hall. But now i'm just guessing. Can someone confirm?
Go to the top of the page
+
Opalnera
post 4.Mar.2014, 12:11 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (philios33 @ 3.Mar.2014, 11:58 PM) *
I used to live on the ground floor and my number was 1001, so I suspect there is some kind of format like, first 2 digits (10) means ground floor, and 01 means the first flat ... (show full quote)

Yep exactly right.
+
trumanshow
post 4.Mar.2014, 07:14 AM
Post #3

No way, its the same in every apartment block in Sweden!? I am in Prisoner Cell Block H, 1001.
+
Mo
post 4.Mar.2014, 09:40 AM
Post #4

they put a small plastic plaque (White with black numbers) outside/above the door of my flat
+
Gordy
post 4.Mar.2014, 09:58 AM
Post #5

You could try calling in to the local main post office and asking them what the correct address is, but then again the chances of success are probably pretty slim...
+
joe5451
post 4.Mar.2014, 10:22 AM
Post #6

Try looking up your address on birthday.se. They show the lagenhetsnummer there.
+
LLHope
post 4.Mar.2014, 11:23 AM
Post #7

Check in the entrance hall or notice board for residents, the rule is that the 4 digit tax code for that apartment should be published there. Alternatively call the landlord as they should know, or call the tax office as they will print it on your declaration also.
+
philios33
post 4.Mar.2014, 08:02 PM
Post #8

OK I have some more information. I rang the previous owners and they told me its LGH 1301. I live on the 4th floor (if you consider the ground floor the 1st floor which is the Swedish way) so 3 floors up. And my door is the first in a clockwise direction from the stairwell. So I guess it makes sense.

1 = Not below main entrance level
3 = 3 floors up from main entrance level
01 = 1st door in clockwise direction

The fact that I cant find these rules on a website somewhere probably means that they are historically not very consistant.

It only says that it should be 4 figures on adressandring website
https://www.adressandring.se/privatperson/f...nformationssida
+
Raindear
post 4.Mar.2014, 08:24 PM
Post #9

find a name of your neighbour or type in your own

go to http://www.upplysning.se/

type in the name and then click on S
+
LLHope
post 4.Mar.2014, 10:10 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (philios33 @ 4.Mar.2014, 08:02 PM) *
The fact that I cant find these rules on a website somewhere probably means that they are historically not very consistant. It only says that it should be 4 figures on adressandring website

Because until a few years ago it did not exist, each building owner had (still have) their own system. The law was changed with regards the population regiser to speificaly create these numbers ainly for statistics gathering/reporting.

Here is a little more info:

http://www.skatteverket.se/privat/sjalvser...1f80001254.html
+
RexCogidubnus
post 5.Mar.2014, 09:41 AM
Post #11

Lantm?teriet have the exact details, but what you've worked out is correct.

http://www.lantmateriet.se/Real-Property/F...agenhetsnummer/
+
gplusa
post 5.Mar.2014, 12:23 PM
Post #12

A few years ago we applied for Building Consent to glass-in our balcony in the apartment building we were living in. The local kommun required the original 4 digit apartment code as part of the application so I am assuming that it forms part of the formal property register. Postal service always delivered using the normal 2 digit apartment number however.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: