The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
15 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Is Malaysia Airliner Crash Repeat Of Asiana One?

Only This Time Done In Flight And All Killed

Model T Ford
post 9.Mar.2014, 01:01 PM
Post #1

Sure looks like another terrorist act to embarrass China since most of the passengers are Chinese, only the hand-held laser was used at 35,000 feet, and the bolt back down made the plane uncontrollable, and it quickly broke up.
Go to the top of the page
+
skogsbo
post 9.Mar.2014, 04:26 PM
Post #2

Evidence?
+
Ivor stephé
post 9.Mar.2014, 04:29 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 9.Mar.2014, 04:26 PM) *
Evidence?

Just look at the Titanic!
+
Model T Ford
post 9.Mar.2014, 05:19 PM
Post #4

Evidence?

It's been blown up, so there will hardly be any to provide, but only the brain-dead would not be looking for some kind of terrorist act where a plane simply disappears after radar has recorded its possibly turning back, four passengers with stolen identities on the fatal flight, the apparent sabotaging of Asiana Flight 214 in which two fires in the passenger cabin before the crash indicated the electronic control system had been brought down somehow, the fires being started by a laser beam going out and a bolt of lightning coming back, the Pentagon observing the scene of the current crash to determine that there was no explosion, the importance of showing that Beijing was incapable of protecting its citizens by its restricted fly zones, the West needing some kind of diversion from its growing inability to stop Russia in the Crimea, etc.
+
Model T Ford
post 9.Mar.2014, 07:12 PM
Post #5

Can you believe all the weaving and dodging going on, like in The Guardian where it mentions various possible reasons for the crash, and other airlines, but not planes, having ones without mentioning what happened to another Boeing 777 which Asiana Airlines owned, and crashed at SFO due to apparent passenger cabin sabotage!

No wonder we never get to the bottom of such terrorism because we are confronted by baseless theories.
+
LauraCristescu
post 9.Mar.2014, 07:42 PM
Post #6

It is never a good idea to jump to conclusions, especially before the wreckage is even found. There was a case with an Italian airplane crash in the late 80's or early 90's i believe, where because of an armed conflict in Libya, the theory that the plane was shot down by missiles gained so much popularity that 20 years later, despite concrete evidence to the contrary the truth never came out. The problem was actually a malfunction on board which caused the tail of the plane to explode midair.

Let's hope they find the wreckage, and then see.
+
Model T Ford
post 9.Mar.2014, 10:06 PM
Post #7

I am not jumping to any conclusion, just speculating about what we do know now - i.e., the plane disintegrated in mid-air - what investigators are focussing on now, and Reuters is reporting.

The only thing wrong with the report is that it says that there was still no kind of explosion - relying upon what the Pentagon has conveniently reported.

This does not rule out what I am claiming - the plane was sabotaged apparently by a hand-held laser in one of the toilets, firing out through the roof, and bringing down a bolt of lightning from the thunder storms in the area - resulting in two, fiery holes in the fuselage which resulted in the whole plane disintegrating shortly after it turned to go back to Kuala Lumpur.

The only thing that now can be found to solve the mystery is the cockpit voice recorder which would recount the chaos on the plane by the two beams which, it seems, hit it.
+
skogsbo
post 10.Mar.2014, 07:03 AM
Post #8

Can you link in the weather report showing the storms? thanks
+
Rick Methven
post 10.Mar.2014, 08:54 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (skogsbo @ 9.Mar.2014, 04:26 PM) *
Evidence?

That would just confuse things cool.gif
+
Model T Ford
post 10.Mar.2014, 12:13 PM
Post #10

Now my ideas are so hot that I have been prevented three times from posting on Craig Murray's thread about the scum British media blaming the terrorism on the Muslim UIghurs.
+
skogsbo
post 10.Mar.2014, 02:12 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 10.Mar.2014, 12:13 PM) *
so hot

are you on a smart phone? predictive typing, so hot , you mean "tosh"? or perhaps that website has blocked you?
+
Model T Ford
post 10.Mar.2014, 02:53 PM
Post #12

Get your head out of your ass, skogsbo, since I explained on the thread about the earlier sabotaged plane that Craig Murray has solved my problem of posting, thanks to an e-mail to him, making my problems with posting the apparent dirty work of the Anglo-Amercan snoops, and their white men associates Down Under.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 10.Mar.2014, 07:16 PM
Post #13

Please such juvenile observations, when learned and sophisticated people know it is the first of many to come...alien abductions!!!
+
skogsbo
post 11.Mar.2014, 07:36 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 10.Mar.2014, 02:53 PM) *
apparent dirty work of the Anglo-Amercan snoops, and their white men associates Down Under.

yeah, apparently you are number 4 on the USA most wanted list, your disclosures related to the plane crash has pushed you up a place. smile.gif

1.(1) Snowden
2.(2) Assange
3.(4) Model T (alias Fake Trow or Mini Trow)
4.(3) Putin
5. (5) Kim Jong Un
+
LLHope
post 11.Mar.2014, 11:04 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (Model T Ford @ 10.Mar.2014, 12:13 PM) *
Muslim UIghurs.

Is that somewhere near the Tower of Cirith Ungol, or in southern Mirkwood near Dol Guldur? I can't quite remember clearly the map that your story is from! wink.gif
+

15 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: