Reply to this topic

Forex Bank bank account

Any experience?

optimism
post 15.Sep.2015, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Do you have any experience with Forex Bank bank account? Can I have it with personnummer? This bank seems to be cheapest in Sweden...

https://www.bank24.nu/bankernas-avgifter/
Go to the top of the page
+
Demetris
post 4.Oct.2015, 06:05 PM
Post #2

Hi,

I have an account there, and you can open an account just with your personnummer (you need to show them the Personbevis) it is indeed the cheapest and the people in Forex are really helpful; the only and major drawback is that FOREX currently does not have an IBAN.
+
JeremyH
post 4.Oct.2015, 07:20 PM
Post #3

From information i've discovered myself I believe they offer a savings account with no fees. You don't get a card with it but you can deposit/ withdraw money at their branches.
+
Demetris
post 10.Oct.2015, 12:02 AM
Post #4

... and how does that make you feel?
+
nurghler
post 26.Oct.2015, 09:58 PM
Post #5

Another drawback is that forex does not offer BankID, which can make for some frustration and wasted time when dealing with schools, skatteverket, csn,etc. That said, I happily used forex initially upon moving to Sweden as it was the only place i could get an account without the documentation other banks required. In hindsight i realize that i should've set up a prepaid debit card linked to my american bank account before leaving the states... Ooh well.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles