Reply to this topic

Why are TL deleteing posts?

Can we have a reply

intrepidfox
post 1.Mar.2017, 09:03 PM
Post #1

Why are TL deleting posts?

Recently GH and i had a little argument which i apologised for as i was ott. Why was it deleted? Who deleted it?

It is the same as their Facebook side. They publish article that will get a reaction and when it does not suite them they delete the post or ban the member (not just my self). It´s funny how they always support the left wing liberals (like Mark Smit).

Other major serious sites like Flashback which has many good articles, always warn their users first before banning them. Why, TL do you not do the same?

I have noticed other people on here, Savage, that can talk crap about an old man accusing him of deserting his children. Why TL was that not deleted and the member banned?

A reply please TL
Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 2.Mar.2017, 07:47 PM
Post #2

I know that you own this site and can make any rule that you wish but it would be nice to have a reply.
+
intrepidfox
post 10.Mar.2017, 08:17 PM
Post #3

Still waiting for a reply from The Local.

It amazes me that they cannot take any critic but just delete posts and members.

How about a reply or are you just cowards hiding behind your keyboards????????

Ps 478 people have looked at my post so it is relevant
+
Svedallas
post 18.Jun.2017, 06:33 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 10.Mar.2017, 09:17 PM) *
Still waiting for a reply from The Local.It amazes me that they cannot take any critic but just delete posts and members.How about a reply or are you just cowards hiding behin ... (show full quote)

All my posts about exposing Savage negative posts about Sweden, and lack thereof (knowledge of Sweden) have been deleted.

This just made it even more obvious that Savage works for TL and instigates some negative threads for the purpose of "clicks" = more $
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 18.Jun.2017, 06:42 PM
Post #5

Savage has been very quiet lately, maybe he is filled with remorse and is silently repenting...
+
Svedallas
post 18.Jun.2017, 06:48 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Gamla Hälsingebock @ 18.Jun.2017, 07:42 PM) *
Savage has been very quiet lately, maybe he is filled with remorse and is silently repenting...

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Or finally got a life!
+
Savage
post 18.Jun.2017, 10:39 PM
Post #7

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
+
Genaro
post 19.Jun.2017, 08:17 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 1.Mar.2017, 09:03 PM) *
Why are TL deleting posts?Recently GH and i had a little argument which i apologised for as i was ott. Why was it deleted? Who deleted it?It is the same as their Facebook side ... (show full quote)

Fairly obvious why this post was deleted.
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Jun.2017, 08:59 AM
Post #9

"All my posts about exposing Savage negative posts about Sweden, and lack thereof (knowledge of Sweden) have been deleted."

And now, a message from our sponsors:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7oa3k74rGE
+
Savage
post 25.Jun.2017, 10:31 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Svedallas @ 18.Jun.2017, 06:33 PM) *
All my posts about exposing Savage negative posts about Sweden, and lack thereof (knowledge of Sweden) have been deleted.This just made it even more obvious that Savage works ... (show full quote)

Dear Svedallas,
As a concerted effort to make this forum more honest, there has begun a purge to remove misinformation and erroneous claims.

A quick glance over your post history, shows a clear and concerted agenda at defaming or using fictional claims to those who you dot agree with or dislike people from discussing issues you wish to see restricted.

Would you like to disclose your other usernames you have previously registered on this forum, and the reasons for hiding behind different sock accounts?
+
Svedallas
post 7.Jul.2017, 08:43 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Savage @ 25.Jun.2017, 11:31 PM) *
Dear Svedallas,As a concerted effort to make this forum more honest, there has begun a purge to remove misinformation and erroneous claims.A quick glance over your post histor ... (show full quote)

Is that the best you can do Savage? How pathetic!

Stop deleting posts - as per thread name.
+
Gjeebes
post 8.Jul.2017, 06:40 PM
Post #12

"Is that the best you can do Savage? How pathetic!"

Yes, it would simply be more appropriate and less "pathetic" if they just completely wiped your "Sveddy" persona from the map.
+
heimerdinger
post 27.Jul.2017, 04:57 AM
Post #13

Let see whether they delete my posts ohmy.gif
+
Svedallas
post 27.Jul.2017, 12:09 PM
Post #14

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 8.Jul.2017, 07:40 PM) *
"Is that the best you can do Savage? How pathetic!"Yes, it would simply be more appropriate and less "pathetic" if they just completely wiped your &quo ... (show full quote)

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles