Reply to this topic

A Malmö vlog

About Sweden and more!

HerrLagom
post 28.May.2017, 09:09 PM
Post #1

Hi,

i just wanted to introduce you to my vlog, which started recently.
its about the swedish life from a german perspective.

even though germany and sweden might seem similar on the first look, i want to take a small approach with this vlog.

hope you are going to enjoy what iam posting and if you have any suggestions or questions, please let me know to make it better.

i dont have any professional equipment, the only thing what i want to output is a watchable 1080p60 video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nx1uZ9cfY_o

Vi ses!
Go to the top of the page
+
HerrLagom
post 9.Jun.2017, 04:38 PM
Post #2

newest video about malmös obnoxious seagulls!
https://youtu.be/hj00r5KsNGU
+
superdrive
post 10.Jun.2017, 01:10 AM
Post #3

Gee, you don't look German. More like East Indian.
+
HerrLagom
post 10.Jun.2017, 03:48 PM
Post #4

sorry for the looks, if you tell me how to change that, so i can fit the german stereotype, i will gladly change that for you.

greetings.
+
superdrive
post 11.Jun.2017, 02:16 AM
Post #5

it's not about the german stereotype, it's about the german identity. You don't have it, regardless if you moved from India and now have a german citizenship. You should be proud of where you come from and an Indian is an Indian no matter where they live in the world. A piece of document doesn't change that.

A proper term would be an Indian-German.
+
HerrLagom
post 18.Jun.2017, 11:46 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (superdrive @ 11.Jun.2017, 03:16 AM) *
it's not about the german stereotype, it's about the german identity. You don't have it, regardless if you moved from India and now have a german citizenship. You ... (show full quote)

Thank you for clarifying your opinion of what an Indian is, and what a German is.

My parents are from Sri Lanka, I do not identify myself with this country nor am I a fan of India or Pakistan or whatever country people are assuming. The only thing which might lead to your assumption is my unfortunate look, but I see that it seems to upset you.
But I love people like you telling me in a Trumpstyle how a person needs to define themselves or not.
+
Xarkov
post 19.Jun.2017, 09:08 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (superdrive @ 10.Jun.2017, 02:10 AM) *

Doesn't mean he ain't German. The colour of the skin doesn't represent someone nationality.
3rd or 4th generation immigrants could be considered as much German as a White one.
+
maxrax
post 19.Jun.2017, 10:45 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (superdrive @ 10.Jun.2017, 02:10 AM) *

HerrLagom, friendly piece of advice: this forum is infested with people who seem to be extremely unhappy about their lives and would take the first opportunity to troll/vent on this forum. These people are best left ignored, rather than engaged, for the sake of your own sanity, and for the sake of keeping threads on point smile.gif
+
superdrive
post 19.Jun.2017, 05:02 PM
Post #9

Yeah, he still looks like East Indian. #SorryNotSorry
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,779 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles