Reply to this topic

How go about finding office space in Sweden?

Any tips?

Nicholas79
post 7.Jun.2017, 09:22 AM
Post #1

Hej everyone,

I’m currently residing in Sweden and looking to set up my own shop. It is an IT-based company. To start off I need around 100sqm in the city center, but with the caveat that it needs to be entirely handicap-accessible and a shorter contract length. I’ve completely scowered the web after different marketplaces or solutions for finding an office space but can’t really seem to find what I’m looking for.

The one I like best so far is https://yta.se, they have a really good interface and also rents on all properties which I’ve noticed pretty much no one else has. The problem is however that they don’t seem to have anything that I really like at the moment. I’ve seen similar threads like this one when searching the forum which is why I’m reaching out to you guys now.

Do any of you have any information on this?
Go to the top of the page
+
ChocOwl
post 7.Jun.2017, 10:24 AM
Post #2

Have you looked on vakant.nu?

You could rent several rooms at a "kontorshotell" - that would be more flexible (but more expensive) compared to renting one large office. Commercial leases are often long and with a 9 month notice period, but a "kontorshotell" may have better terms.
+
yet another brit
post 7.Jun.2017, 07:45 PM
Post #3

If you don't need the public to walk in, look in Kista - it isn't the centre of the city, but it is the centre of the IT industry.
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,779 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles