Reply to this topic

No Samsung store?

None in Gothenburg, only Apple!

HiSweden
post 19.Jun.2017, 06:25 PM
Post #1

Hi

Is there any store in Gothenburg that sells original samsung accessories? Am having a hard time finding Samsung earphones and not sure what earphones in Elgiganten or MediaMarkt will be good for Samsung S7 edge. Any ideas?

Thanks
Go to the top of the page
+
Savage
post 19.Jun.2017, 08:31 PM
Post #2

Generally speaking, Samsung is a niche market.
+
mjennin2
post 20.Jun.2017, 12:14 PM
Post #3

You can order them for dirt cheap from China.

(That's not a sarcastic comment - China sells really quality stuff for extraordinarily cheap prices. We have purchased a lot of tech tillbehör from them. I think it's AliExpress that we have used in the past?)
+
Gjeebes
post 20.Jun.2017, 12:44 PM
Post #4

China sells a lot of "convincing" fakes. Unloads them especially on ebay and aliexpress.

Just check out youtube for real/fake comparisons first.
+
Martian
post 20.Jun.2017, 02:39 PM
Post #5

Get acquainted with Ebay man. Every electronic gadget you buy in Sweden is automatically overpriced even though everything is imported from China.
+
HiSweden
post 20.Jun.2017, 03:39 PM
Post #6

Today I went to Elgiganten and bought these ones https://www.elgiganten.se/product/ljud-bild...mp;gclsrc=aw.ds

The seller told me it has 3 years warranty, then the cashier told me it is one year! I read the warranty in the box it says 1 year, so I got back then they told me yea it is 1 year from the supplier but all electronics have 3 years warranty because of the Swedish law.

Not sure if it will actually be returned after 2 years if it stopped working. Might return it but both seller and return staff ensured that it makes no difference and I have 3 years warranty =/
+
Uncle Fred
post 20.Jun.2017, 04:18 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (HiSweden @ 20.Jun.2017, 04:39 PM) *
Today I went to Elgiganten and bought these ones https://www.elgiganten.se/product/ljud-bild...mp;gclsrc=aw.ds

Have you looked at the reviews, not promising.
+
HiSweden
post 20.Jun.2017, 04:33 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Uncle Fred @ 20.Jun.2017, 03:18 PM) *
Have you looked at the reviews, not promising.

The seller told me it has good reviews, but when I went home and checked, it does not seem it has good reviews! But the black color has better reviews https://www.elgiganten.se/product/ljud-bild...ic-in-ear-svart

Also, it was discounted with 100kr, but if I look at the same earphones, same color, was original price, so the piece I have was the only one discounted, I believe it was returned by someone and they are reselling it!

I think I am gonna return it tomorrow. I care most about the warranty, not sure if it will actually be 3 years ..
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,742 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles