Reply to this topic

I asked my girlfriend let's have Europe trip

What should I do?

NoOneLoveMe
post 27.Jun.2017, 08:15 AM
Post #1

I asked my girlfriend let's have Europe trip by car. She was reluctant and in the end told me she has a fear I will leave her to some abundant place because once I left her at the nearby shopping mall which is 10 minutes away walking from home in the result of the lesson I want to learn her. So she had to walk home instead of the car.

Questions: Is she an idiot or she lost trust in me?

Background: We are together like 5 years and have a child. She lived an orphan life, I tried to take care of her beyond my capacity. She has many inferiority complexes, psychological and physical problems (with proof). She spent a very tough life before me, physical problems (major body operation had body crutches a long period of time) and family problem. If I explain everything in detail anyone can judge that most comfortable part of her life is with me. Above is one of the examples, I wanted her to cheer up and remove her stress/depression by seeing nature and enjoy with me. I don't understand why she is so unthankful and wants to spend her life in pity, sadness, and sympathy.

I am quite stable income man with loyalty and truthfulness (She admits that as well). Now water is going over my neck and I feel I will turn into a psycho myself.

I would like some logical analysis from some wise people.
Go to the top of the page
+
havreguard
post 27.Jun.2017, 08:18 AM
Post #2

QUOTE (NoOneLoveMe @ 27.Jun.2017, 09:15 AM) *
once I left her at the nearby shopping mall which is 10 minutes away walking from home in the result of the lesson I want to learn her.. Questions: Is she an idiot?.

No. You are.
+
NoOneLoveMe
post 27.Jun.2017, 08:26 AM
Post #3

@havregaurd
"I would like some logical analysis from some wise people." You missed this part.
+
havreguard
post 27.Jun.2017, 08:32 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (NoOneLoveMe @ 27.Jun.2017, 09:26 AM) *
"I would like some logical analysis from some wise people." You missed this part.

So you posted brief information about a couple who clearly both have significant physical/psychological issues on a web forum hardly renowned for its in depth psychological analysis and wanted serious feedback to confirm whether or not your girlfriend is an idiot?

WTF were you expecting. Sounds like you need counselling rather than thelocal
+
ChocOwl
post 27.Jun.2017, 08:58 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (NoOneLoveMe @ 27.Jun.2017, 09:26 AM) *
@havregaurd. "I would like some logical analysis from some wise people." You missed this part.

You are asking on the wrong forum...
+
NoOneLoveMe
post 27.Jun.2017, 09:14 AM
Post #6

QUOTE (ChocOwl @ 27.Jun.2017, 09:58 AM) *

Which is right forum?
+
NoOneLoveMe
post 27.Jun.2017, 09:19 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (havreguard @ 27.Jun.2017, 09:32 AM) *
So you posted brief information about a couple who clearly both have significant physical/psychological issues on a web forum hardly renowned for its in depth psychological an ... (show full quote)

If you have nothing logic to share don't waste your time. You need a fika man.
+
havreguard
post 27.Jun.2017, 09:29 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (NoOneLoveMe @ 27.Jun.2017, 10:19 AM) *
If you have nothing logic to share don't waste your time. You need a fika man.

Was utterly serious. Your post suggests you need proper counselling, not forum discussions with unknown freaks and weirdos. There is no 'logic' answer to your questions.
+
NoOneLoveMe
post 27.Jun.2017, 11:14 AM
Post #9

QUOTE (havreguard @ 27.Jun.2017, 10:29 AM) *
Was utterly serious. Your post suggests you need proper counselling, not forum discussions with unknown freaks and weirdos. There is no 'logic' answer to your questions.

I got your point, but she is already attending psyhlog and now what you suggest I should sit there as well?
What I get to know from her experience they don't care, according to Swedish way to dealing people they are not even suggesting any betterment to the patient. Just listen to you and suggests some pills supress your thoughts.

+
Svedallas
post 27.Jun.2017, 11:54 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (ChocOwl @ 27.Jun.2017, 09:58 AM) *

+1!
+
Bsmith
post 27.Jun.2017, 11:58 AM
Post #11

If you are on the level and not some troll then all I can say is that you and your girlfriend have some serious issues that will not be solved in an online forum. That's like going to Walmart for brain surgery.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 27.Jun.2017, 04:01 PM
Post #12

"not some troll"

No, it's some other doppelganger!!!

Wow, this place is getting lively!!!
+
dogwalker1
post 28.Jun.2017, 05:29 PM
Post #13

OK, I will bite.

let me get this straight.

she is afraid you will leave her in an inconvenient place ? like more than a 10 minute walk away.

where in europe is she afraid to be marooned ?

Is this a mock post ?

+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 28.Jun.2017, 06:48 PM
Post #14

What else, with a name like that???
+
flaneur
post 20.Oct.2017, 12:27 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (NoOneLoveMe @ 27.Jun.2017, 09:15 AM) *
I asked my girlfriend let's have Europe trip by car. She was reluctant and in the end told me she has a fear I will leave her to some abundant place because once I left he ... (show full quote)

YOU NAUGHTY BOY! biggrin.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,458 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles