The Local is not responsible for content posted by users.
This discussion forum closed permanently on 25th February 2021.
2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Dear Wallace 1837

grow up, get a life

grow_up_stupid_shits
post 9.Aug.2017, 08:13 AM
Post #1

Dear Wallace1837,

Get a life man! get a life! you go every thread and say "leave sweden, goto civilized country" or some shit trying to discourage people from fighting for their rights.

Are you paid to do this shit? otherwise get a life, is this how you gonna spend your life going into some forum and writing same shit over and over again. What benefit do you get from discouraging people? Even racists have jobs, get a fucking job man, don't spend your life like this retard.
Go to the top of the page
+
Martian
post 9.Aug.2017, 10:32 AM
Post #2

Hahaha. Someone sparked a plug.
+
the_dome
post 9.Aug.2017, 11:12 AM
Post #3

What is he doing wrong? He is just helping people that are thinking about moving to Sweden to be prepared on the outcome. He is not spreading lies. If that is something he wants to do who are you to tell him to stop doing that? It's not SSSR it is free democracy
+
Tenacious185
post 9.Aug.2017, 11:15 AM
Post #4

I dunno, maybe that's his way of encouraging people in a roundabout way? I recall my early years here in Sweden as a newcomer, and how badly I struggled. The more someone (or something) kicked me in the face, the more determined I became to make a go of it. Even long after I'd reached the point of utter defeat and actually WANTED to go home and die under a rock. The one thing that probably led to me "succeeding" here, and finally settling and becoming, well... very happy...was all the times I was told I never would achieve that.

Wallace's posts serve a purpose, I think. He provides "worst case scenario" advice...and fuels the fire of those who thrive on overcoming challenge. smile.gif
+
rajarana
post 9.Aug.2017, 11:25 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (Tenacious185 @ 9.Aug.2017, 12:15 PM) *
I dunno, maybe that's his way of encouraging people in a roundabout way? I recall my early years here in Sweden as a newcomer, and how badly I struggled. The more someone ... (show full quote)

quite the optimistic way of looking at it.

My condolences to the OP though ... was only a matter of time when someone lost their sh*t about wallace biggrin.gif
+
Tenacious185
post 9.Aug.2017, 11:34 AM
Post #6

"My condolences to the OP though ... was only a matter of time when someone lost their sh*t about wallace biggrin.gif"

Hahaha, I see your point. There's been a lot of fur flying on the forum as of late. MV being totally bogged down these days isn't helping either. Everyone's a bit on edge, and probably not finding the situation too amusing... blink.gif
+
delta76
post 9.Aug.2017, 11:34 AM
Post #7

I learned my lesson and just ignore him (there is a feature in this forum to ignore some users so you will not see their posts)

No matter what his motive is, the way he does it is just pathetic
+
clock_counter
post 9.Aug.2017, 01:35 PM
Post #8

Perhaps, Mr.Wallace1837 benefits from advantage of having a passport of well off country (Ex.Europe, North America) with equal opportunities to start from scratch again. Many of us in this forum are from third world countries. It is not straight forward for us just to pack up and leave Sweden If MV has long processing times. It would be sufficient to point out problems here and leave us what to do about our lives. Because everyone has different case.
+
Svedallas
post 9.Aug.2017, 02:00 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (grow_up_stupid_shits @ 9.Aug.2017, 09:13 AM) *
Dear Wallace1837,Get a life man! get a life! you go every thread and say "leave sweden, goto civilized country" or some shit trying to discourage people from ... (show full quote)

+1
Finally. Someone said it.
Wallace is extremely bitter, because as the posts, he received the same fate.

delta - how do you get the ignore feature?
+
rajarana
post 9.Aug.2017, 02:02 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (clock_counter @ 9.Aug.2017, 02:35 PM) *
Perhaps, Mr.Wallace1837 benefits from advantage of having a passport of well off country (Ex.Europe, North America) with equal opportunities to start from scratch again. Many ... (show full quote)

possibly. His posts remind me of Gjeebes' posts, both have the same kind of bitterness, although Wallace has 1/10th of the quantity biggrin.gif

Gjeebes is a Brit so it makes sense that its the 1st world countries that might be the ones doing the complaining. The rest of us just sit tight and hope for the best.
+
Martian
post 9.Aug.2017, 05:45 PM
Post #11

The funniest thing is how the OP created a new username just for this post.
+
*Guest*
post 9.Aug.2017, 06:24 PM
Post #12

I kinda agree with him. People who come to these forums are already desperate and in need of answers that most of the time does not written at Migrationsverket website or elsewhere. I also understand when you call Migrationsverket, depending on who picks the phone, you get different answers. So, it's really good that we have a community here that we can ask questions.

But every person who come here already very well know that the last option is to leave Sweden, you don't need to be genius or reminded by someone.

When people here defend laws or tell them to leave Sweden, they kinda get annoyed, because that's already their worst case plan and it's not that easy to leave Sweden, after facing all the hardships to come here at the first place.

Keep the good attitude, and help each other. Majority of people who come here to seek help are not in Sweden to beg in front of ICA, they really want to achieve something and by legal methods.
+
axiom
post 9.Aug.2017, 06:34 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (the_dome @ 9.Aug.2017, 10:12 AM) *
What is he doing wrong? He is just helping people that are thinking about moving to Sweden to be prepared on the outcome. He is not spreading lies. If that is something he wan ... (show full quote)

Meh, I along with thousands have moved to Sweden and it has worked out just fine. In fact for the vast number of people it has worked out just fine. In fact for the overwhelming majority of work permit holders it has worked out just fine.
+
mjennin2
post 11.Aug.2017, 07:55 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (grow_up_stupid_shits @ 9.Aug.2017, 08:13 AM) *
Dear Wallace1837,Get a life man! get a life! you go every thread and say "leave sweden, goto civilized country" or some shit trying to discourage people from ... (show full quote)

QUOTE (rajarana @ 9.Aug.2017, 11:25 AM) *
quite the optimistic way of looking at it.. My condolences to the OP though ... was only a matter of time when someone lost their sh*t about wallace

QUOTE (Martian @ 9.Aug.2017, 05:45 PM) *
The funniest thing is how the OP created a new username just for this post.

I am dying right now laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Somehow, this makes TL feel a little bit more like the "old TL". Kind of loving it!
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 11.Aug.2017, 01:23 PM
Post #15

Life can be beautiful...
+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: