Reply to this topic

Please give me some feedback

New website development...

Salamsweden
post 13.Aug.2017, 09:17 AM
Post #1

Hi guys!Im developing a new website for my Swedish client and I would love to get some feedback. My swedish sucks to be honest... I get help with the content from my swedish girlfriend.

The website is http://www.hjulonline.se

Another question I hace is if it is wrong for me to steal the website and create one to my self?

Thanks

/O.H
Go to the top of the page
+
Salamsweden
post 13.Aug.2017, 09:18 AM
Post #2

Sorry. One more question.

I Also wounder if I need a Aktiebolag or a Enskild firm to this project if I decide to make one for my self

Thanks
+
intrepidfox
post 13.Aug.2017, 10:57 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (Salamsweden @ 13.Aug.2017, 09:17 AM) *
Hi guys!Im developing a new website for my Swedish client and I would love to get some feedback. My swedish sucks to be honest... I get help with the content from my swedi ... (show full quote)

Love the site
+
Twiceshy
post 13.Aug.2017, 02:15 PM
Post #4

The dot pattern in the top header does not look good. Why not just remove the dots?

No sitemap?

I notice you did not do it in Wordpress. Is it without a CMS? Just a standalone? If so, that is impressive. If you actually have Joomla in the background, I would move it to another system. Joomla/Drupal etc are just headaches in comparison to WP.

I would integrate an actual contact form (with a captcha). Your response rate could improve by XX%

Which API do you use to fetch the plate info? (curious)

Might want to increase font size. Lots of people have problems reading small text. Also, test the mobile responsiveness. Not sure how good this will look on a small screen.

Good that you have proper SEO in the paths. You might want to check your meta titles though. "Over 9000 Thousand!" Nice 4chan/Oprah reference there.

All in all, it looks very good.
+

Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,537 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles