Reply to this topic

Search for a person I've met on Viking Line

trying the impossible now

anaik
post 21.Aug.2017, 09:48 PM
Post #1

Hi all,
This might seem a bit weird .. but here it goes ..
I've traveled with Viking Line Gabriella from Stockholm to Helsinki on 8 of July 2017.

I've met a person called Patrick or Patrik (first name) on a bachelor party on Viking Line from Stockholm to Helsinki on day 8 of July. I know very little about him but would like to find him since he seemed an interesting person. I know he was in a bachelor party with a bigger group.

He was born in Sweden but living in Odessa, he is tall, with long red hair (not very long) and beard and he has a little blond girl ..that is all I remember … I did not ask for the last name nor give him my number sad.gif so I am now trying to find him but is like solving a puzzle smile.gif .I would probably never find him again .. but I wold love to try smile.gif thank you for the help.

I think he works in something relate to diving, boxing or constructions.

I would be interested in his full name.

Thank you very much for any clue.

I've already searched facebook, vkontakte but I am out of ideas.
Go to the top of the page
+
Martian
post 22.Aug.2017, 05:19 AM
Post #2

I have seen this kind of post multiple times here. I don't know if people are making things like this up or it really happened. Any other time you meet an interesting person, always get their contact. Common, its the internet age and there are hundreds of other ways to contact people apart from getting their phone numbers. You are so obsessed about the person but you decided to keep your own phone number secret. Goodluck finding a pin in the depth of the ocean.
+
Gamla Hälsingebock
post 22.Aug.2017, 01:19 PM
Post #3

He has a little blond girl...Probably a wife too!!!

Check with the ship and see if a bachelor party is listed and go from there...
+
Bsmith
post 22.Aug.2017, 03:26 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Martian @ 22.Aug.2017, 05:19 AM) *
I have seen this kind of post multiple times here. I don't know if people are making things like this up or it really happened. Any other time you meet an interesting pers ... (show full quote)

I was going to say the same thing. Good luck in finding this person but if you don't, let this be a lesson to learn from: if you meet someone interesting, get some contact info so you can follow up if need be.
+
anaik
post 8.Sep.2017, 05:22 AM
Post #5

Yes ... it is proving to be impossible...sad.gif
+
Bsmith
post 8.Sep.2017, 11:38 AM
Post #6

As they say, there are lots of fish in the ocean.
+
flaneur
post 8.Sep.2017, 11:51 AM
Post #7

Haha, awww!

Last month a beautiful, blonde person was flirting with me on a subway train towards Mörby Centrum and we were literally looking at each other and smiling for like 5-6 minutes and then the person got off at Östermalmstorg. We kept on looking at each other and then xxx invited me to get off the train by a hand gesture, but as I stood up, being on my way - the door closed. biggrin.gif

+
anaik
post 8.Sep.2017, 08:31 PM
Post #8

Hehehe yes ... I guess we all have a similar story to tell.

Thanks guys smile.gif I did discover Ukraine and Odessa and some huge communities of expats that help each-other to better adapt wherever they are.

So I guess it was not a waist of time after all. smile.gif
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,679 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles