7 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Nordea Is Moving To Finland

As Swedish Plan Faces Catastrophic Failure

Gjeebes
post 6.Sep.2017, 06:18 PM
Post #1

http://www.businessinsider.com/r-banking-g...p;r=US&IR=T

"The bank said the move could lead to savings of about 1 billion euros. It did not give a timeframe."

I guess greedy Sweden won't have unnecessary extra funds "to protect its banking system"...errr, I mean to play with, while it borrows to pay for its equally catastrophic "no-brains" immigration "policy".

Nice!

The Swedish model: greedy greedy guhhrrr!
Go to the top of the page
+
Bsmith
post 6.Sep.2017, 06:34 PM
Post #2

Follow the money.
+
Twiceshy
post 6.Sep.2017, 07:24 PM
Post #3

ITT: A bitter non-expat no-hoper on the wrong side of sixty, desperately searching Google news for mentions of the word 'Sweden', in order to make a tendentious claim about the situation in said country.

Please tell us more about your day-to-day existence Jeeves! I am puzzled as to how you got so bitter. Did your one friend get killed by a Volvo?

As for the topic at hand. Finland are welcome to take over Nordea. We've bailed them out once. In the real world, banks with poor numbers are not regarded as an asset. You Amerifats should know all about bailouts by now... In reality, this is just a 70 million USD tax loss per annum, and a couple of hundred jobs, to be traded off against the fact that Nordea is Finland's hot potato now.
https://www.svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/huvudkon...tig-symbolfraga
+
Bsmith
post 6.Sep.2017, 09:34 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 6.Sep.2017, 07:24 PM) *
I am puzzled as to how you got so bitter. Did your one friend get killed by a Volvo?

Hahahaha, coming from Mr. Sunshine.
+
Twiceshy
post 6.Sep.2017, 09:38 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 6.Sep.2017, 10:34 PM) *
Hahahaha, coming from Mr. Sunshine.

I am one of the jolliest punters I know. Ask your mom. What on earth are you talking about?
+
Bsmith
post 6.Sep.2017, 09:43 PM
Post #6

Jolly as in gay?
+
Twiceshy
post 6.Sep.2017, 09:45 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 6.Sep.2017, 10:43 PM) *
Jolly as in gay?

Jolly as in pirate.

You are resolutely 1950's in your sexual identity issues. This is about the fifth time I've noticed it. Please tell us why.
+
Svedallas
post 6.Sep.2017, 10:23 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 6.Sep.2017, 07:18 PM) *
http://www.businessinsider.com/r-banking-g...p;r=US&IR=T"The bank said the move could lead to savings of about 1 billion euros. It did not give a timeframe."I gu ... (show full quote)

Failed refugees move to Sweden.
Nordea moves to Finland.
Maybe failed Afghans will retaliate and move to Finland to counter.

It is like watching tennis.
Norway is laughing.
+
Bsmith
post 6.Sep.2017, 10:28 PM
Post #9

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 6.Sep.2017, 08:45 PM) *
Jolly as in pirate.. You are resolutely 1950's in your sexual identity issues. This is about the fifth time I've noticed it. Please tell us why.

Attached Image
+
Twiceshy
post 6.Sep.2017, 11:20 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Bsmith @ 6.Sep.2017, 11:28 PM) *

Attached Image

You actually went to a meme generator page to do THAT?
Please tell me you are paraplegic and therefore seriously bored! Your ancestors are spinning in their graves as we "speak".
+
wondering_again
post 7.Sep.2017, 12:37 AM
Post #11

To be honest Nordea would have moved sooner or later.

They wanted to buy ABN Amro before the Dutch govt stepped in to say no. Besides moving headquarters allows them to trim personnel no matter what is said in media there will be redundancies in the bank.

It is what it is but the Govt should have been more accomodating to the needs of business.
+
Gjeebes
post 7.Sep.2017, 05:57 AM
Post #12

"Did your one friend get killed by a Volvo?"

No, it was, sadly, due to a horse meatball avalanche at IKEA.

And Nordea is a hot potato eh? You mean the same Nordea that has been making record profits in the past years?

Wow, in the true spirit of a Swede. Denial denial denial, mixed with one part diva and two parts ignorance.

Hurdy gurdy gurr!
+
TLSucks
post 7.Sep.2017, 10:02 AM
Post #13

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 6.Sep.2017, 07:24 PM) *
Please tell us more about your day-to-day existence Jeeves! I am puzzled as to how you got so bitter. Did your one friend get killed by a Volvo?

He's just a misunderstood genius who got stuck at a third tier university in the middle of nowhere while his excellence should really get him to Oxbridge.
+
Svedallas
post 7.Sep.2017, 10:22 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (TLSucks @ 7.Sep.2017, 11:02 AM) *
He's just a misunderstood genius who got stuck at a third tier university in the middle of nowhere while his excellence should really get him to Oxbridge.

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
+
Twiceshy
post 7.Sep.2017, 10:51 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 7.Sep.2017, 06:57 AM) *
And Nordea is a hot potato eh? You mean the same Nordea that has been making record profits in the past years?

Nordea can move their HQ anywhere they like. I understand that you do not see the full picture when you get your Swedish info portioned out piecemeal through Google News, and also filter it through the filter of your shitty intellect and prejudice.

We've bailed them out. Got a very large position in exchange. And when the bank merged with a bunch of Scandinavian banks, we (the nation) got our investment back multi-fold. Now they want to move their HQ abroad 'cause they don't want to put part of their proceeds into a stability package. So they are welcome to move their HQ elsewhere. We lose $70 million in tax per year and a couple of hundred bankers. In exchange they are now Finland's issue. Sounds like a win/win situation both for Nordea and Sweden. The one left holding the ball will be Finland, that is a very fragile and non-diverse economy.

Now tell us about how the Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac bailout makes you feel. You got fucked good on that one (for the umpteenth time in history). What's it like living in a real life Upton Sinclair/John Steinbeck scenario? You reckon King Orange will save you if a bailout is required during this presidential term? I don't!

+

7 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,672 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles