2 Pages V   1 2 >   Reply to this topic

Genitals Spread Chlamydia in Sweden

A Message For Sweden's 24-Year Old Children

Gjeebes
post 14.Sep.2017, 03:31 PM
Post #1

https://www.thelocal.se/20170914/video-anim...eness-in-sweden

It is no wonder that Sweden is the STD capital of the EU if it requires a children's styled claymation message in order to reach its target audience of 15-24 year-olds.

Equally amusing is the less than subtle imagery required to drive the (more than obvious) point home. But has it been dumbed down enough for them to finally get it?

Only time will tell.

Meanwhile, in other parts of Sweden, protests are being organised to voice concern over the negative portrayal of STDs in the media.

And look, normally a mere 2D cartoon, Twiceshy makes his 3D debut as a left-side testicle (yes, the one covered with odd looking yellow blotches):
Attached Image
Go to the top of the page
+
Twiceshy
post 14.Sep.2017, 03:37 PM
Post #2

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Sep.2017, 04:31 PM) *
STD capital of the EU

Jeeves "the academic" does not understand statistics, part 55.
Also, I'll take "understanding over-reporting" for 10K, Alex.

Attached Image

Added (for lulz), Amerifats now found to be too obese to reach the condoms in their bedroom drawers:

Attached Image
+
Gjeebes
post 14.Sep.2017, 04:40 PM
Post #3

To Twiceshy, TL's self-loathing confidence lacking tool, here you go:

Title: Sweden named Europe's 'sex disease capital'

https://www.thelocal.se/20130605/48350

"In addition, a recent survey found half of young Swedes don't use condoms when having sex with a new partner and that 30 percent of Swedes use no contraceptive measures at all."

And we all know this MUST simply be true because it has appeared on TL.

You are the weakest link.

Goodbye.
+
Twiceshy
post 14.Sep.2017, 04:46 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Sep.2017, 05:40 PM) *
I base my world view on titles of opinion pieces, and not stats. I am weak like that

k

Here, have another little batch of obese cannon-fodder that will never amount to anything. At least we know that you are not contributing to THAT national shame, you lonely oldfag:
Attached Image
+
Gjeebes
post 14.Sep.2017, 04:50 PM
Post #5

Survey says? A non sequitur: you have lost focus yet again, and only 2 posts in (a new record?).

Please stay on topic, if that isn't asking too much, or, is it too confusing for your fragile egg-shell mind?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-...lose-third.html
+
Twiceshy
post 14.Sep.2017, 04:55 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Sep.2017, 05:50 PM) *
I read the daily fail

It does not matter what your opinion pieces say. I have already shown you the stats about the comparatively low prevalence of STIs in Sweden, especially compared to Fattistan. Much like your hope of happiness in life, your statements have been debunked.

Pic related. The state of Fatty sex-ed. Go have a prayer Jeeves.

Attached Image
+
Gjeebes
post 14.Sep.2017, 05:01 PM
Post #7

Survey says? A non sequitur: you have lost focus yet again.

Please stay on topic, if that isn't asking too much, or, is it too confusing for your fragile egg-shell mind?

PS: it is not possible to "debunk" hope.
+
Twiceshy
post 14.Sep.2017, 05:06 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Sep.2017, 06:01 PM) *
I'm a broken record

It does not matter what your opinion pieces say. I have already shown you the stats about the comparatively low prevalence of STIs in Sweden, especially compared to Fattistan.

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Sep.2017, 06:01 PM) *
It's not possible to debunk hope

debunk
diːˈbʌŋk/
verb
verb: debunk; 3rd person present: debunks; past tense: debunked; past participle: debunked; gerund or present participle: debunking

expose the falseness or hollowness of (an idea or belief).

Proven wrong again.
Please tell me more about your sorrow though. I am wondering... considering that you probably only have 5 years to live (tops), is this really how you want to spend your remaining breaths?
+
Gjeebes
post 14.Sep.2017, 05:10 PM
Post #9

"expose the falseness or hollowness of (an idea or belief)"

"hope", as such, is neither idea nor belief. For example: I would have hoped that Twiceshy had worn his safety helmet more often as a child, and thereby participated more thoroughly in Sweden's moronic safety obsession.

Please, do debunk this hope of mine.

And then, Twicey, please show us how you would go about debunking "optimism" or, an "optimistic view"?

And then, with all your might, perhaps you would like to demonstrate to to debunk, a "wish"?

You are the weakest link.

Goodbye.
+
Svedallas
post 14.Sep.2017, 05:12 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Sep.2017, 05:40 PM) *
To Twiceshy, TL's self-loathing confidence lacking tool, here you go:Title: Sweden named Europe's 'sex disease capital'https://www.thelocal.se/20130605/48350&q ... (show full quote)

Must be another slow day at the TL... laugh.gif
+
Twiceshy
post 14.Sep.2017, 05:15 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Sep.2017, 06:10 PM) *
"expose the falseness or hollowness of (an idea or belief)". "hope", as such, is neither idea nor belief.

But the hope of happiness is a belief tongue.gif Ownage is in the details, gramps.

I'll repeat this since it pains you so much that you ignore it:
"Please tell me more about your sorrow though. I am wondering... considering that you probably only have 5 years to live (tops), is this really how you want to spend your remaining breaths? "
+
Gjeebes
post 14.Sep.2017, 05:23 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 14.Sep.2017, 04:15 PM) *
Ah, now I get it. Sorry, sometimes I can be quite the tool. You are correct, you cannot "debunk" things like "hope", "optimism" and "wishes ... (show full quote)

It's OK wee child. Your brain is but the size of a dried out peach. But, with some hard work, and a Swedish education, you might just become the self-entitled twat your ilk have been cultivating for decades.
+
Twiceshy
post 14.Sep.2017, 05:28 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Sep.2017, 06:23 PM) *
Despite heavy editing, I am still owned

It's like you've been flattened by (another reference that your non-european-arse can not grok):

Attached Image

Repeat:
"Please tell me more about your sorrow though. I am wondering... considering that you probably only have 5 years to live (tops), is this really how you want to spend your remaining breaths? "
+
Gjeebes
post 14.Sep.2017, 05:40 PM
Post #14

You seem pretty sensitive about the whole "Sweden is a cesspool of STDs" thing.

It's OK Twicey, no one will think less of you. Your being riddled with STDs doesn't make you less, it just makes you toxic.

Is that what makes you ever-so-ever bitter?
+
Twiceshy
post 14.Sep.2017, 05:45 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 14.Sep.2017, 06:40 PM) *
Facts mean nothing to me, yet I rant like I crazy person when I have been proven wrong. It is puzzling, but it's how I roll (apparently).

Attached Image

+

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,672 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles