Reply to this topic

Sweden Plans Rape-Free Festival Yet Insists

Rape is Not a Serious Problem in the Nation

Gjeebes
post 19.Sep.2017, 11:14 AM
Post #1

Kind of interesting. Kind of sad.

Sweden's "rape problem" has become such a serious issue that they now look to offer "rape-free" festivals.

Isn't that a kind of admission, that the situation is so bad, such festivals must be available, and that if you choose to attend a "non-rape-free" festival, there is a high risk that you will be raped?

And in true Meatballian smoke and mirrors style, all attention is now diverted away from the very real issue of "rape" to the more artificial one of "entrance eligibility" with regards to the "man-free/rape-free" festival.

Very much akin to the typical Swedish response to the recorded increase in rape, "it's just because of how the definition was broadened"...as if that is to somehow imply Sweden doesn't have a serious rape problem!

The Swedish model: hiding from the real-issues is preferred.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/09/16...val-comes-fire/
Go to the top of the page
+
Bsmith
post 19.Sep.2017, 12:08 PM
Post #2

This is the same mentality as those who want to ban all guns. Punish the 99% of law abiding citizens so as not to offend the 1% who are causing the problem.
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Sep.2017, 12:52 PM
Post #3

In the US of A, 1% of the population is still 3.2 million people (1/3 of Meatballia, or so). Plus, last I can recall, the US of A isn't going around talking about how it is tops in "equality" and "gender" issues (nor gun control for that matter).

But back to Sweden. What about good bands? Many of them have "men" in them. And who will set up all the gear, and, the stage, etc? Oh, maybe some heavy hitters from the "feminist" "initiative" (it isn't like they have anything else to do)?

And also, what about all the men who've been raped? Will they be allowed in, or, would they still be considered part of the problem, being associated with rapists and all?
+
Twiceshy
post 19.Sep.2017, 01:53 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 19.Sep.2017, 12:14 PM) *
"Statement Festival was created by the comedian Emma Knyckare". Third-wave feminists tried to upset me with a PR coup.. They succeeded. . I am gullible.

Try to react in a way that is less predictable next time.
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Sep.2017, 03:34 PM
Post #5

Ah, back form your "debunking" trip. How did it go? Or did you finally come to understand what the word "debunk" actually means?

Nice to hear from you anyway. This forum has been devoid of comic-relief in your absence.
+
Twiceshy
post 19.Sep.2017, 04:54 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 19.Sep.2017, 04:34 PM) *
I still lack a functional command of my native language and my vocabulary is kak.

k

More of a non sequitur to detract from the fact that I've been played as a fiddle by PR hungry feminists

k

absence.

There has been no absence. But I guess you are floating in a timeless limbo of bitterness, so you barely notice the passage of time.
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Sep.2017, 06:26 PM
Post #7

"But I guess you are floating in a timeless limbo of bitterness, so you barely notice the passage of time."

Wow, you are a thick one.

How could I (or anyone else) notice time pass, in a timeless dimension?

Or, to dumb it down so that you can follow the cut of my jib with less distress; if there is no time passage, then time is absent, and if time is absent, one could not notice it.

I suggest you go have a look how time works, either that, or just continue to sleep late. It's much easier on your constitution.
+
Twiceshy
post 19.Sep.2017, 06:40 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 19.Sep.2017, 07:26 PM) *
Fucking up in my native language again, and spends 300 words on damage control.

Jeeves, in modern day usage, 'barely' is a synonym of 'hardly'.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/thesaurus/barely

Quick quick, let's do another extended rant to cover up for the fact that you messed up.
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Sep.2017, 07:02 PM
Post #9

You cannot notice time, neither "barely", nor, "hardly", in a place that is devoid of time.

It is like saying, the leaf is completely green in colour, but you can barely/hardly notice the purple.

Or, like, Twicey barely/hardly has a grasp of the situation, for example, when it is clear Twicey does not have a grasp, of anything.
+
Twiceshy
post 19.Sep.2017, 07:05 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 19.Sep.2017, 08:02 PM) *
You cannot notice time, neither "barely", nor, "hardly", in a place that is devoid of time.

Damage control overload I see
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/hardly

Go cry in your pillow.
"hurr durr, how can I cry in a pillow. Am I inside the pillow, or what?"

You are dismissed.
+
Gjeebes
post 19.Sep.2017, 07:39 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 19.Sep.2017, 06:05 PM) *
My Ding-a-Ling, my Ding-a-Ling, I like to play with my Ding-a-Ling

Looks like a clown's wig wearing a tiny Pope's hat.
+
Twiceshy
post 19.Sep.2017, 07:46 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (Gjeebes @ 19.Sep.2017, 08:39 PM) *
I have nothing.

k
+

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,802 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles