Reply to this topic

ENT doctor Stockholm (otolaryngologist)

Looking for a doctor specialising in nose problems

post 25.Sep.2017, 05:32 PM
Post #1
Joined: 25.Sep.2017

I've been having problems with my nose for the past year and a half and no regular doctor has been able to help me. My last doctor told me to find a specialist by searching online but I can't seem to find any. I was wondering if somebody knows any good ones or where I can find one.
Thanks in advance.
Go to the top of the page
post 25.Sep.2017, 05:45 PM
Post #2
Location: Gothenburg
Joined: 18.Jul.2012

Your doctor should send you to a specialist. That is their job.

Anyway google these words for the place where you live, öron näsa hals
Go to the top of the page
post 25.Sep.2017, 05:50 PM
Post #3
Joined: 17.Jan.2011
There is some info in EN on as well
Go to the top of the page

Reply to this topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


Popular articles