4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »    Reply to this topic

Shocking video about Sweden on Belgian-Dutch TV

islamic asylum seekers

stefaanddd
post 9.Oct.2017, 01:13 PM
Post #1

Yesterday, on the Belgian-Dutch tv programme 'allah in Europe' footage was shown about syrian and afghan asylumseekers in Sweden. At a certain point, the reporter gets in touch with a guy who says he has 2 wives. When asked if this isn't illegal, he pulls up his shoulders and says he will get a third wife.

To my great surprise, a Swedish woman who appearantly works for the government supported that idea as in their islamic culture, a woman has to serve the man and a second or third, fourth wife can easen the burden.

I was just plain shocked that a government worker not only doesn't report this man breaking the law but actually supports the idea of a woman serving the man and being the second, third or fourth wife of a man.

Somethings horrible wrong in your nation Sweden! Shame on you!!

You can watch video here (scroll down a bit):

https://www.geenstijl.nl/5138883/als-je-het...zou-je-geloven/

Go to the top of the page
+
intrepidfox
post 9.Oct.2017, 01:38 PM
Post #2

Politicians do not care about the Swedish people anymore. They are so naive and shit scared of being called racists.
+
Twiceshy
post 9.Oct.2017, 04:33 PM
Post #3

*cough*
"Netherlands ... legally accepts immigrants who are in such a union from a country where it is legal; e.g. if a man with two wives immigrates to The Netherlands, all three will be legally recognized."

"Sweden recognizes polygamous marriages performed abroad, and all spouses are subsequently registered as spouses in the population register, but other spouses than the first spouse may not always be recognized in all occasions.[125][126][127] Only the first spouse is recognized as a spouse when decisions are made on residence permits and social security"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_polygamy

Not sure why a government should get involved, nor why people get their panties in a bunch. You can marry your kitchen table as far as I am concerned.
+
stefaanddd
post 9.Oct.2017, 04:52 PM
Post #4

Appearantly you didn't read very well.

The footage shows a Swedish woman working for the government who supports the idea that the woman should serve the man and easen the burdon by having several wives. But that is ok according to you.

I suppose you're Swedish?
+
Twiceshy
post 9.Oct.2017, 05:03 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (stefaanddd @ 9.Oct.2017, 05:52 PM) *
Appearantly you didn't read very well.The footage shows a Swedish woman working for the government who supports the idea that the woman should serve the man and easen the ... (show full quote)

It is legal. What I think is OK is beside the point. I was just reacting at the notion of dutch people having to travel to Sweden to find a burka-clad polygamist to interview.
+
john.boy
post 9.Oct.2017, 05:30 PM
Post #6

QUOTE (Twiceshy @ 9.Oct.2017, 04:33 PM) *
Not sure why a government should get involved

Sweden is not prepared for what happens with respect multiple spouses and divorce, inheritance and so-forth, where the rules are constructed for couples.
+
Twiceshy
post 9.Oct.2017, 05:32 PM
Post #7

Watched your 5.30 long diatribe now.
So your claims were:
1. This is against the law.
Which it isn't.

2. The apparent "government" (more like council) employee "supports" the idea that in that islamic culture, the woman has to serve the man.
This is in fact true. The social worker's "support" has nothing to do with it. In other news; water is wet.

3. "a second or third, fourth wife can easen the burden."
Depends on what kind of burden you mean. It is lierally true though, in certain aspects. But phew, what a headache.

And as I said, this is legal in The Netherlands as well, so if you are one of those bitterballen-from-a-vending-machine-eaters, shame on you too!
+
Twiceshy
post 9.Oct.2017, 05:35 PM
Post #8

QUOTE (john.boy @ 9.Oct.2017, 06:30 PM) *
Sweden is not prepared for what happens with respect multiple spouses and divorce, inheritance and so-forth, where the rules are constructed for couples.

Not more complicated than any other estate issue with a multitude of benefactors, "plastbarn" and assorted people drifting in and out of custodianship etc.
+
stefaanddd
post 9.Oct.2017, 05:35 PM
Post #9

She clearly states that Sweden could learn from other cultures when it comes to having multiple wives.
+
Twiceshy
post 9.Oct.2017, 05:37 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (stefaanddd @ 9.Oct.2017, 06:35 PM) *
She clearly states that Sweden could learn from other cultures when it comes to having multiple wives.

Timestamp? What she says is "or we could have a second adult in the family". Nothing outside of the usual polyamorous construct here. It is an in-thing these days.

Also, do not cherrypick.
+
stefaanddd
post 9.Oct.2017, 05:48 PM
Post #11

Polyamarous? What a joke

He says to his first wife that she doesn't have a say in the whole thing when he marries a new wife. Her opinion is of no importance, she has to accept the situation and cannot divorce.

Are you a muslim youurself or a just another spinesless Swede?
+
Twiceshy
post 9.Oct.2017, 05:59 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (stefaanddd @ 9.Oct.2017, 06:48 PM) *
Polyamarous? What a jokeHe says to his first wife that she doesn't have a say in the whole thing when he marries a new wife. Her opinion is of no importance, she has to ac ... (show full quote)

That is by definition true, except for the "cannot divorce"[sic] part. Do you often speak from an emotional standpoint?

QUOTE (stefaanddd @ 9.Oct.2017, 06:48 PM) *
Are you a muslim youurself or a just another spinesless Swede?

False dilemma and a strawman.
+
Svedallas
post 9.Oct.2017, 06:04 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (intrepidfox @ 9.Oct.2017, 02:38 PM) *
Politicians do not care about the Swedish people anymore. They are so naive and shit scared of being called racists.

I agree. They are, they are naive, and just dont make laws that make any sense anymore.
The elections next year, will have a drastic change. Everyone is really quite fed up.

I can't wait to cast my vote.
+
flaneur
post 9.Oct.2017, 08:41 PM
Post #14

Oh please, who the fuck cares.

Have you seen what that #LEMONADE bitch wears on her last Instagram photo? Now that’s shocking. wub.gif
+
Svedallas
post 9.Oct.2017, 08:58 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (flaneur @ 9.Oct.2017, 09:41 PM) *
Oh please, who the fuck cares.. Have you seen what that #LEMONADE bitch wears on her last Instagram photo? Now that’s shocking. wub.gif

Is it because you can't vote? And, have no knowledge of Swedish politics?

I get it, you don't know any of the politicians or the parties, or none of the Swedish policies, and have nothing to offer on that spectrum.

Take a look at the name of this thread.

At least Twiceshy, Gjeebees come to the forum with an opinion, and have something to say.

It is best you stick to the very very little that you know and to the other threads you continue infest with immature commentary.

dry.gif
+

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

3,717 Jobs
Click here to start your job search

Popular articles